How does this video make you feel Veeky Forums

how does this video make you feel Veeky Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=GS3PlaC6swk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHQh-xtWcAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If she wants salmon then eat god damned salmon. Not this Frankenstein tomato bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHQh-xtWcAw

this is just retarded. i mean why bother? just eat meat, nothing wrong with eating meat.

these fucking people jump through so many hoops just to eat something that reminds them of the thing they've determined never to eat again. Just eat what makes you happy ffs

that's not smoked salmon, that's carrot and tomato on a fucking bagel. vegans are so fucking retarded, how do they even manage to breathe properly?

Honestly it's probably not that bad but I just find it strange that you always see vegans trying to mimic the taste of animal products.

and I thought my father used too much salt

that's how you cure meat actually. except for putting it in the oven i mean

i mean, all the ingredients would be good, the end product would be good but doing it just because you don't want to eat meat is dumb. you clearly want to eat meat because you just busted your balls to make something that to you has all the same properties as meat just none of the "cruelty" why not just adapt your diet

yeah, I was just making a funny goof about the curing process. I dry fish the same way

what fuckn race and ethnicity are these idiots now, i cant even tell due to their fucked up diet and retarded hair

>all the same properties as meat

Ask me how I know you haven't tasted it.

Because they still desire those flavors I'd assume? Most people don't want to be vegan, they feel the need to, so they still miss meat.

it's impressive to which lengths vegans go to emulate different animal flavors

???

are you okay?

who gives a fuck

at least they're being fucking creative

I wish this bitch would post here Instead of all the American subhuman s making the fifth McChicken thread a day

i call them mystery meat, mud people, dindus, nation destroyers, welfare leaches, eetc

i'd try it
i don't eat salmon because i'm anaphylactic with fish

ummm cant u talk about ur fave youtbuers without putting other ppl down

I don't understand why vegans try to emulate meat. The healthy decision is to just eat meat a normal amount, no more than once a day.

Since you have that much trouble grasping this somewhat simple concept:
Vegans don't dislike the taste of animal products, they dislike animal products.

I want it

the carrots look good, calling them vegan salmon is absolutely retarded tho
i may try making them at home, to eat with some real salmon and chese perhaps

Fake meat is a byproduct of animals dying.

i think she identifies as a raspberry, just look at her hair

Wouldn't it be better to call it a cured carrot bagel instead of a unsmoked smoked salmonless salmon bagel?

She pronounces salade niçoise right, so there's that. Shame there isn't salmon in salade niçoise.