Wondering why there hasn't been a new Steve vid

>wondering why there hasn't been a new Steve vid
>realize Steve lives in FL
>Irma gonna hit soon
>mfw he has to live off the shitty leftover MREs people send him

at least he has some iodine tablets with him

what's your favorite Steve vid, co/ck/s?

Wrong board, dipshit.

No its not, faggot. KYS

He lives in Lakeland. I think he will be okay.

He refused the evacuation order preferring to bunker down and wait it out with his mountains of aging MRE's.

/tv/ baleets steve threads

I'm so happy to have found Steve's channel. The outros are something special I don't know why. The calming music with historical photos really is the icing on the cake of a great video

Yeah, it's a pretty decedent experience after watching his videos. A nice minty pallete cleanser

>he thinks a few hurricanes could kill Steve

Irma is fake. The media is making it up to make North Korea think the US is being weakened by mother nature to try tempting them into attack so we can start WW3.

This is true.

>he doesn't keep up with the latest Steve posts

Go back to /pol/

not him, but you should go back to /pol/

not him, but why dont YOU go back to /pol/

>Implying Steve isn't going to just hunker down and eat a few weeks' worth of K-rations
>Implying a hurricane can kill Steve when botulism can't

It's a little salty.

You may actually be a troglodyte.

Yeah they're pretty good.

Let's get my MRE's down into the bunker

Nice

now i'm legit worried

>funds are limited
steve gets like $1k from patreon and thousands from his videos every month
wth man be better with money

hell be fine.

delete this

started drinking coffee instant because it was easier to make iced

doesn't taste as good but much more convenient as this stuff will dissolve in cold milk

Not /k/ related.

Steve is pretty built in his videos, and each of those rations has a bunch of good nutrients for soldiers on the go. He'll just swim away if things get too bad.

I think you overrate how much middling youtubers actually pull in. And $12,000 year minus taxes ain't much.

Can you send me 5k? If 12k isn't very much then 5k is gotta be pocket change for you.

I could. But I won't.

Are you literally 14? 12k a year is below minimum wage. 12k all at once is a good chunk, but not spread out over 12 months. You'd make more working at McDonalds part time.

He's also said before that he works as a landscaper.

Nobody said anything about wages user. The statement I was replying to simply said that 12k wasn't much money. That's ridiculous.

I do, however, agree that 12k is a very small yearly salary. But those two are very different statements.

No it didn't.
>$12,000 year minus taxes ain't much.

Damn he's hot

Right. That doesn't state that the 12 k is his total yearly salary, or if it's just some bonus he makes on the side from youtube in addition to other sources of income.

>ignore context
>be an idiot

Just stop posting.

Holy shit you pedantic autist. I'm the guy that said $12000 wasn't a lot. Of course a $12000 lump sum is a lot of money, but that's not how patreon works, you mental midget. Everyone else is able to use context to figure out what I meant in an offhanded comment.
You're not going to be making bank doing landscaping, we don't know what other financial burdens he has, and the patreon doesn't all go right into his pocket. It's to be used procuring rare and interesting MREs, and improving the channel. Again, $1000/mo minus taxes

For fucks sake, you terrible and argumentative dolt, if someone says "Money's a little tight", maybe just take their word for it. What a rancid attitude you have.

You sure are mad. Maybe you should have made your original statement a little more clearly. Do you always blame other people for your mistakes?

As for landscaping, that can pay pretty damn well. My older brother did landscaping to pay his way through college. After he graduated (electrical engineer) he ended up quitting and going back to landscaping because that paid better. Rich mofos who want their yards to look perfect pay through the nose.

Anyway, I'd say that getting paid $12k/yr for your hobby is pretty damn good. Most people spend money to support their hobbies, not the other way around.