"Wa-la!"

"Wa-la!"

do americans really eat this?

no. I'm not from there.

how new are you

You have to go back, kid.

Go and fuck yourself.

Naughty, /pol/ster. Don't try to stir up shit on Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums is what I would call my home board. I don't frequent /pol/

Now go away and kill yourself. This board is for food and cooking and you're taking it off topic.

what is it? is it pineapple?

there's more shitting on america on Veeky Forums than /pol/ you dork

>dork
do americans really say this?

>muh /pol/ statements are more /pol/ and Veeky Forums on topic than actual food content of the op

Yeah, nah. You are just angry self-hating children. Otherwise, you'd not have made such an obvious fully /pol/, off-topic comment in the first place.

>"Wa-la!"

>americans can't pronounce 'V's or 'oi'

I doubt they know it's an actual word.

Jesus christ, Veeky Forums is fucking obsessed with /pol/.

>Jesus christ, Veeky Forums is fucking obsessed with /pol/.

Go to /pol/, search Veeky Forums, get 0 results
Go to Veeky Forums, search /pol/, get 47 threads whining about /pol/

It's like Veeky Forums can't stop talking shit about pol while pol really couldn't give less of a fuck.

lol

>Jesus christ, Veeky Forums is fucking obsessed with /pol/.

Basically, a few naive little snowflakes accidentally wandered over to /pol/ got so fucking traumatized, that they spend the rest of their Veeky Forums days hiding on other boards taking pot shots at /pol/ like cowards.

You'll see this phenomenon alot on the weeb boards here.

is pretending to fall for stale bait the new bait?

Or /pol/ is cancer and shits everywhere on all other boards and reasonable people don't go where the shit piles up the most.

>It's like Veeky Forums can't stop talking shit

Everybody talks shit about pol. It's it's purpose.

People on /pol/ generally stay on /pol/ and don't worry about other boards. You're just pissed off at a handful of underaged posters who like to go to different boards and call people degenerates and cucks. /pol/ is a fucking board, get over it. And not everyone who isn't a Bernie supporter or disagrees with you is a neonazi from /pol/. Regular conservatives like to eat food too you know.

>not knowing about several on going raids on Veeky Forums which are trying to frame /pol/ for everything since the last election

Yeah that totally looks believable. I like how the names are blacked out so you can't actually go look it up.

Sure thing, kid.