Post your favorite dips

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=smoked fish dip&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDjM_1_pbWAhUCSCYKHbxHDQsQ_AUIEigC&biw=1024&bih=672#imgrc=KOaIeIO4brRMkM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My mom would never buy dip when I was a kid and we got a bag of chips.
"user, the flavor is on the chip already".

I love sour cream and onion, where do you get this?

That's why you had to reeee for plain tortilla chips

>where do you get this?
the midwest, Iowa Wisconsin and Illinois for sure i think. God i love living in dairy country

Creamy spinach artichoke dip. I could eat a litre of it a day if it didn't turn my shit liquid.

Aye I used to live in central ca and we could get cheese and other dairy products directly from the farmers, one of the only good things about living in a boring agricultural shithole

Bump

Weird. My parents would never buy this either. They always got the salsa.

Good shit right here

I feel the need to advise you that this stuff causes your gums and jaw to rot away

That's chew, not dip. This is dip.

Everyone who chews knows that and they don't care, bitch

Fuck those are so good. Can't stop eating it once I start

OP is my favorite dip

Alright, enjoy your cancer, bitch.

who else /bodacious/ here?

I'm with you. I'm not even a fan of dips in general but holy o fuck spinach artichoke dip is so fuckin good. Not all are alike though. The best I've had I made at work. Tried to make at home with equivalent amounts and the closest equivalent ingredient but it just wasn't the same. I think some of that flavor depends upon what shhmaltz they got those chokes swimming in. Fuck. I wasn't before but now I'm craving some !

Seen this at sprouts, worth a try? What chips do you eat with it?

>chips
You get sourdough bread

What an evil woman.

At least he's slowly killing himself like a man, and not some faggy e-cig user.

We're all slowly killing ourselves, it's just retarded when you ensure it will be more painful and horrific than usual. E-cig users probably deserve it more though.

Looks good, link?

google.com/search?q=smoked fish dip&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDjM_1_pbWAhUCSCYKHbxHDQsQ_AUIEigC&biw=1024&bih=672#imgrc=KOaIeIO4brRMkM:

My mom would get it but my dad would criticize and beat her senselessly for buying anything without permission that he didn't approve of so I never got dip
feelsbadman

Thanks user