Should I get a copper pan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_toxicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there you are motherfucker

What

I've actually been thinking about this too. I love buying random kitchen stuff. Actually end up using most of it too. I just don't see how it would be a huge upgrade over my existing ceramic coated cast iron

Maybe real copper

Copper is toxic and will poison your food

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_toxicity

Copper toxicity, also calledcopperiedus, refers to the consequences of an excess ofcopperin the body. Copperiedus can occur from eating acid foods cooked in uncoated copper cookware, or from exposure to excess copper in drinking water or other environmental sources.

That's fine, there's not actually any appreciable amount of copper in that shit that OP posted. It's silly infomercial bullshit that looks like copper.

Proper copper pans are many times more expensive, and they have a tin coating inside to prevent toxicity.

I'm not sure why people worry about the toxicity anyway. Most people have copper water pipes in their homes.

why would they sell the pan if its toxic?

why would they sell a knife if it could cut you?

You better peep this shit, you cookin' eggs or you cookin' for robots? Beep boop.

I got one of those.
the pan deforms as soon as you heat it up past 350F, and becomes useless on flat surfaces.

Gee, who could have thought that a cheap infomercial pan was shitty.....

Normal tap water isn't nearly acidic enough to dissolve the copper in toxic amounts.

Get real copper not some infomercial meme bullshit.

This. Real copper pan doesn't have any bullshit coating.

They sell vegetable oil that is carcinogenic when you heat it up

no
its meme as fuck

just get a cast iron, same thing but better

this pan requires for you to bake it with oil to form the non stick surface, has nothing to do with the material.

>not using a lead pan

i have one of these
theyre trash

Because that's the intention of a knife. Knives are made to cut. Pans aren't mafe to poison you.

YOU JUST GOT SERVED......breakfast.

>its meme as fuck
What's it like being retarded?

This guy gets it