That smell you smell when you get home and your stock has finished simmering

>that smell you smell when you get home and your stock has finished simmering
Hnnng

Also other favorite moments of cooking you lads would like to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

honest-food.net/greek-rabbit-stew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pulling a perfect cheesecake out of the oven. No cracks
Biting into freshly baked bread. The smell of bread rising.
Finally eating the rabbit that was marinated and baked for hours

unwrapping the first mcchicken of the day

Nice. Hot bread where the crust is crunchy and the bread is soft is the tits senpai.

When the whole family entrusts you to do the sunday morning fry up and everything is cooked perfectly, you feel like a heat master.

The sizzling when you put cloves of garlic and raw meat into the pan

the feeling when you've already strained the solids out of the stock, cleaned your entire kitchen, and have the strained stock slowly reducing further on the stove.

Cracking open that first sip

>tfw always have more fun cooking than eating

>leaving the stove on unsupervised
Do americans really do this?

Fuck I'm triggered

I want it

I WANT IT

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT

For an hour while I'm at the gym? Sure, why not? It's already been low simmering for like 2 hours it's not like anything is going to suddenly change.

Share bunny recipe my dude. They either go into a Korean spicy stew or grilled around my place. A good marinade would probably go a long way. I've done rabbit and my chickens with Greek yogurt marinades, and it helped a lot tenderizing the meat. Still would like extra input.

>Mfw I still need to clean the kitchen

>that first test taste of the soup and it's already absolutely perfect

>That smell when you unwrap a McChicken in the car

>mfw haven't cleaned my kitchen for three weeks and there's maggots crawling around. Oh well I stop caring after the first few gulps of whiskey

I'm sad for you now senpai

Pics? You could become a legacy.

>that smell when you cut up an onion and put it into a hot pan

Nice

You'll have to wait till I get back from work in about 8 hours

the perfect omelet with just the right amount of [insert topping/filling], perfectly done sausage with homemade biscuits and preserves.

>when you deglaze the band you been frying meat and veg in with a nice beer.

>and you get to drink the rest

>pan
still drunk

Nice one senpai. Drunk cooking is best cooking. I scrambled up some eggs, veg, ham, and cheese the other night after I came back from the bars and when I woke up I was like damn who made eggs?

Mfw

Ay corumba, y'all need Jesus. Why do you put cans in your sink? Your whole house must smell like rancid beer.

>when your souffle flops but it doesn't matter because you were making it for your dog and its her favorite flavor, cat food, so she'll eat it anyway.

best feeling my dude!

the best larger

Being an alcoholic is about 14 levels above being a shitty japanese larger alcoholic.

Reminds me of the physical science lab in high school, right down to the slightly rusty painted metal cabinetry.
>1/10 would never eat anything that came out of that "kitchen"

ID on the yellow cans?

Grilling at a friend's party and getting tons of compliments

I never know how to take compliments because here people just compliment out of politeness you know? Unless they rave about it I just assume they're being polite

キリン 山口に乾杯.

Apparently Kirin made "hometown" beers.

You want the best rabbit... make stifado with it.
honest-food.net/greek-rabbit-stew/

Nothing comfier than my yiayia making this for me with rabbit my cousins and I got hunting... served with fresh Greek bread and some hand-cut thick french fries... the best.

Where do you buy that much Asahi? We should hang out.

energy drinkfags need to be purged, this "sip" meme is fucking cancer

>go to friends house, his 3 roommates are home
>I look at their fridge and pantry and ask if they want me to make dinner
>Throw together some meat, pan sauce, grilled marinaded veggies, and bread with herbed olive oil
>compliments and all food is gone

I like being at the point where improvisation is my tool. I go in showing no hand and I hit them with a flush.

6 pack a night from the conbini