Slav Recipes

Gimme your slav recipes. I have made chebureki and kotlet already.

>Gimme your slav recipes

Sorrel soup with baked conker/chestnuts on the side.

Olivier salad, pirozhki, pelmeni, medovik, sirniky

Good meat filling for pelmeni is fresh ground rib meat, onion, salt, and msg. Could also throw some ground pork rib in there too.

I've experimented a lot with the dough. Last time I used a xiao long bao recipe and it worked pretty well.

freeze them and cook whenever you want some. Keep boiling for about 3-5 minutes after they start floating.

Chebureki are caucasian not slav

Make borsch

Talumba or however it's spelled

just eat old tins of meat cold with a spoon in the woods

wash it down with vodka, is good for purging radiation (vodka is not actually good for purging radiation)

I mean fuck OP if you're going to slav meme just admit you want to larp stalker.

>pelmeni is fresh ground rib meat, onion, salt, and msg
Anything other that minced mutton , salt and pepper is shit.

This desu.
Make a nice campfire with some mates, sip some STALKER-brand energy drink while you heat up the canned Tourist's Delight and breakfast sausage in the coals, maybe slightly toast the 'bread' on a hot rock.
One of the guys brought a guitar and plays the same 2 or 3 songs over and over but it's OK because they're good songs and there's comfort in familiarity.
The several bottles of Cossack's Vodka pass between you as darkness falls and the food gets ready.
Nobody mentions girls; they don't exist.

I like this image. Man, Fallout really has fallen from grace these days, huh.

fuck off

saved

Yep I thought fallout 4 was cool for a couple days and then I totally lost interest. Meanwhile stalker is always fun and mods for it are constantly in development.

Survival mode, bitches.

bethesda can't into anything but plebbit-tier ebin autowin themeparks. even morrowind was kinda like that.

Eastern Europe slav here.
Make anything from Almazan kitchen youtube channel, it's slav or with a slav twist
Here's my go-to breakfast: boil 1cup of water, remove from heat, add coffee grounds, bring back to a boil for a second, pour. One rakia and two cigarettes of your choice. Read newspaper while you shit. Slice bread, spread lard on it, salt it, sprinkle paprika on it. Eat onion slices and garlic. One more rakia to wash it down and you're ready to go milk cows

Pickled herring is a lot better than it sounds and easy to make yourself.

best dough: 1 kg of flour, 250 ml boiling water, 1 teaspoon salt
adjust the amount to your needs

Sorrel soup is awesome. Also OP you should try other sour tasting soups: red borscht (made with brined beetroots for maximum slav), sauerkraut soup, sour rye soup, brined cucumber soup etc. Young beets were on sale at the grocery store so I'm making young beetroot soup (botwinka) today.

New Vegas 2 WHEN?

that's pretty much the same as a lot of xiao long bao recipes

usually pelmeni recipes have egg in the dough, which I don't like much

Okroshka cold summer soup, malosol cucumbers, brined wild mushrooms

cut bread, put pig grease on it, ground pepper and salt. eat with garlic. is good food

My schizo whore ex was a slav

Yeah, but best whores come from Ukraine, there's one that runs pole dancing club in Malta, she fucks like crazy

Oh man you're right but I just imagined OP trying American crap wonderbread with plain refined lard and the thought of it it is disgusting. You need quality bread and quality lard for it. Pair with vodka or a beer and you're in heaven.

Chebureki are not slav recipe. And, yea, do you know that you use plural form? One cheburek, five cheburekov, but "there are chebureki on the plate".
Nevermind.
First of all, you should try georgian cuisine, first of all - soup kharcho. This soup is fucking delicious.
Borsch, shchi - perfect slav recipes, but we have much better soup. Solyanka.
Pretty expensive recipe, but it's worth it.
400gram beef, 200 gram smoked chiken, 130 gram Mysliwska (i guess that's it, in russian "hunting sousages", "oхoтничьи кoлбacки"), 500 gram potatoes, 150 gram carrot, 100 gram tomato paste, 100 gram onions, 2 liter of water and 100 ml pickle brine, salt and spicies.
Ok, just cut parts into strips, boil the meat with sousages and chiken, then put the rest into soup. Then boil until done. Perfect with rye bread.
And if you want better taste, you can put less potatoes, more all kinds of meat.

Take that back bout Morrowind.

Never. I doubt Oblivion will ever want to work for Beth again.

>Grab a mason jar. yes really, this isn't hipster shit, this is how its always been done.
>If you want it to be very authentic, use an old glass tomato sauce jar (but remember to wash it)
>Fill 3/4 way with fruit. Doesn't really matter which. I used cherries in my current one. Leave in as large pieces as you want, smaller != better. Generally you want to score small fruits like strawberries and halve big fruits like peaches.
>Fill the gaps between the fruit with honey up to 1/4th of the way up the jar, preferably less.
>Fill rest with spiritus (96% alcohol)
>If not available, get strongest vodka you can find.
>DO NOT MIX AT ALL
>Leave in area with lots of sunlight for 3 weeks.
>Drain alcohol from highest level of mixture
>Add more alcohol until full again
>Wait more time and you have more mixture.

This is called Nalewka

Best for mixing with ginger ale, but you can totally drink it straight if you like ~80% alcohol.
I generally pour a mug and drink half straight, mix half with ginger ale.

Rouladen, but wrap the insides with a whole slice of steak-umm instead of veal (never tried it with veal, so don't know how it tastes). Cook it in caramelizing onions/juice and bacon grease, and serve topped with beef broth gravy and mixed in mushrooms. Goes fantastic with spaetzle.

Kompot