Why does Veeky Forums never talk about Brazilian cuisine?

Why does Veeky Forums never talk about Brazilian cuisine?
>inb4 SOPA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lc_Z3P_7oEc
youtube.com/watch?v=DpzahKcNOV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because who cares. Bread, rice, beans and salad are practically found anywhere.

Chimichurri is disgusting.

Well me, I'm not from Brazil or know any Brazilian people. Why don't you post some dishes, describe them and we'll talk about it.

UMA

U M A

S
O
P
A
xd

>loves bologna and mayonnaise

are .... are brazilians....white???

I love those cheese bread thingies and also farufa

I tried some fedgdwata once.
Was ok.

McDonalds in South America all get such interesting items, as a clapburger I am jealous

I like Brazilian food but its so fucking heavy for the climate there

Feijoada os fucking good, but the best part of Brazilian cuisine is the farofa (the yellow stuff in pic related) it's yucca flour cooked with butter and just makes meat 30x better

>I like Brazilian food but its so fucking heavy for the climate there

That's because Brazilians can afford to eat once a week

I hardly know any.

in brazil people eat meat in swords

That is smart. If someone takes your meat, you have sword to take meat back.

This, cheese breads are the shit, gf and I have tried making them once, they came out the wrong shape but they were delicious.

I like the Brazilian tradition of weighing the food. That way, fatasses have to pay more.

BECAUSE BRAZILLIANS ARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS

Is that image from one of those cherrypicking compilations that a bunch of American liberals use to whine about how horrible America is?

churrasco

is it considered rude if you request a entire piece of steak off those skewers instead of getting slices? I'd much rather get a whole hunk of meat to cut myself

>inb4 then don't go to a Brazilian steakhouse

Clapburger sounds disgusting

Live in Brazil. Southern Brazilian food is beef flavored with salt served with beans and rice. Wow!
Any nice food here comes from Bahia or neighbors in the Northeast which is an interesting mix of west African style food with south American ingredients.
I live in the Amazon where ingredients are plenty but rarely combined! Great fish but that's it.
Pato no tucupi is god level but regional to here. Duck in the juice of cassava with a slightly anesthetic plant (jambu)
Also Arapaima in farofa with coconut milk and sweet plantains..
But mostly general Brazilian food is churrasco. Regional food is looked down on.. go figure?

U M A D E L I C I A

Where can I find yucca flour? I like making feijoada but never made farofa before

Moqueca Capixaba is the one true moqueca, and possibly one of the best fish stews in the world.

>Rice
>Beans
>Tomatoes
>Bush meat
>"""cuisine"""

Hey OP, guess which word above doesn't belong with the others.

alright then let's go slaughter all the brazilians you obviously hat their fucking guts

I know I do!

Brfag here. Brazilian food fucking sucks. When I was a kid, I hated having to eat rice and beans every single day. It gets stale quick. Good food is also extremely expensive and hard to come by, so that doesn't help at all. Also, OP's pic is extremely unnacurate. You have absolutely no idea how Brazil's school lunches look like. They're disgusting. 99% of the time it's some pasta or the usual rice and beans accompanied by some cheap meat like sausage. No wonder Brazil has such an obesity problem.

But what other dishes did you eat?

What is this shit? I never see this here

Farofa is TOP, with bacon or fried sausage , I still don't believe, have people able do eat a meal with no mandioca flour

Any Brazilian market, in USA or England is very easy to find one

This. Or just mail-order it.

youtu.be/lc_Z3P_7oEc

Apparently came from this shit.

It's great and it comes from Argentina.

Brazilian food is dog shit, that's why no one ever talks about it.

And yes, I've lived there. I admit that there are some things worth saving, like the cheese bread, but the rest can go to the thrash.

Like what the actual fuck is wrong with people mixing pasta, rice and beans? Full of carbs and absolutely no variety.

And you know what's funny? They act as if their food is any good. Get the fuck off monkeys, you probably never had anything different in your entire life.

You are trash

youtube.com/watch?v=DpzahKcNOV4

real acai bowls are like crack to me, not the american acai smoothie bowls

No one takes you seriously SOPA DE MACACO.

>Eating dinner foods and shit like cookies and dessert for lunch
No wonder amerilards are fat.
In scandinavia we usually just eat a couple slices of bread with some salami or ham and cheese etc.
I thought that was the norm, but seems like I'm wrong.

>dinner foods
>mashed potatoes and chicken nuggets are limited to dinner
Lunch is a meal, not a snack.

UMA DELICIA

Yeah, generally hot food that's meat and potatoes are dinner.
Lunch is bread with maybe an apple or something, a couple slices of bread aren't a snack, are you a whale or something?
Getting completely stuffed at lunchtime is awful, makes you feel sleepy for a few hours, I really don't get it, same with eating sugary shit like pancakes and waffles for breakfast, I would crash by 9:00 if I did that.

Thankfully, I am a Kendoka. Wachaaaaaw!

Three hot meals a day, friend-o.
Also, a sandwich can be both a snack and a full meal.

>stuffed after a meal
How can you be stuffed after a normal sized meal? Are you a literal pixie? Or do you just have some sort of problem with portion sizes?
Where in Scandinavia are you exactly from? Please don't say Sweden.

Back to the jungle ugly monkeys.

>Three hot meals a day
I would be fat as fuck if I did that.
I'm 185 and about 80-85kg, I also have a beergut, I'm Norwegian.

I'd say the problem here lies with you and your poor portioning.
Also, I'm still hung up on this sandwich thing. Tell me, is this a full meal to you?

Clapburger sounds like one of the stupid names this site uses to insult americans

Pic related is an average Norwegian lunch, it's quite enough for a lunch really.

Oh, totally. But having a hot meal for lunch is not really anything out of the ordinary, at least here in Finland. All schools here offer free, hot lunches daily.

We buy bread and stuff to put on it with the company's money where I work, I'll get charged a small fee out of my pay though.
Pretty worth it, I usually eat bread with smoked salmon for lunch, shit is cash.

>Spain
>That lemon half
I know it's for the shrimp, but why so much lemon?

because brazilians are white

>7-1

50% of Brazil is non-white.

Look, I'm Canadian and this whole: 'whiny euros come in and shittalk portion sizes' schtick is so old. The sandwich in the first picture looks like it's two pieces of bread, a small slice of cheese, and some vegetables. That's about 300 calories, maybe approaching 350. The average adult male needs about 2500 calories per day (low average, taller people, or very active people need more), so if you're going to consider that fucking sandwhich a "full meal" and deride people who wouldn't, that means that you'd have to be eating almost 10 "full meals" of an equal size per day to get your fucking caloric requirement.

Just how malnourished, scrawny, and pathetic, are you little euro rejects who spend all fucking day bitching about America. The U.S is one country. Just stop obsessing over it.

As for the 'average norwegian' lunch, that's a bit better, but it doesn't look like it breaks 450 calories. If you ate three meals of that size a day you'd barely be eating half of what a normal adult should be eating.

I'm also 6'3 and 165 pounds (so a fucking twig), before you lob your accusations of obesity at me, because you can't evn conceive of a normal MAN'S food portions.

>Bubby Joy McFizz
This is real?

>br food

>2500 calories per day
Good lord. I normally eat (or at least try to eat) around 1800 calories a day, and that's plenty enough for me. On the other hand, I am a 5'8" manlet.
And just so you know, I'm and at least partially on your side.

Picanha is god tier. Feijoada is great but i prefer the PT one and forafa is mandatory.

Talk to me about Brazilian pizza

Guarana Antarctica

>Eat a light lunch
>Eat a heavy dinner
How hard is that to grasp?
I understand not eating double cheeseburgers for every meal is confusing to you, but try to understand.

Okay, so you're a scrawny little emasculated bitch who can't eat an adult's daily food. Stop sperging about American portions on here. The problem is you.

Right, but the original poster clearly referred to his tiny sandwich as being a "full meal". If he meant that he barely eats at lunch, and eats a 1200 calorie dinner, then that would make a lot more sense.

I'm also a vegetarian... and really thin, like I said. Stop being so obsessed with what Americans do.

I'm the Norwegian guy, I didn't post the first sandwich picture, I posted the average norwegian lunch picture, and yes that's a full meal, FOR LUNCH.

Pretty much all South American food is dogshit. Really depressing civilization.

>Imagining what could have been if they had been British or French colonies instead of euro-spic (spanish-portuguese) colonies

I wonder how much they realize their wasted potential. They must look north and feel like they really fucked things up.

That's actually a lot food, guy.

That looks like it would be great drunkfood at least.

>400ish calories
>a lot of food

So you're two feet tall, and you weigh 60 pounds, right?

To be fair, this is from south of Brazil, which should not be considered Brazil...We tried to get apart from the rest of lazy ass people from north.

Truth. Feijoada can easily be one of the greatest comfort foods in the world when done right. SO fucking satisfying.

No it's disgusting because the quality of hotdogs in Latin America is terrible. And they have no idea how to cook French fries despite eating them morning noon and night.

uma

Butthurt Mexishit detected

Posting salchipapa is a low blow, why not post some really southern American food?

Picanha. . Is the round or rump roast of the cow.. it's not god tier at all. To ruin it more burn the shit out of it!
There is nice food I'm Brazil.
Southern Brazilians created none of it!

No tomato sauce and the restaurant gets offended if you ask politely?

>people mixing pasta, rice and beans

Huezilian here, never understood that either. Either have the pasta, or the rice and beans; unless you're a blue collar worker, there's no need for that unholy mix-up.

>British

their foood would be disgusting and have stupid names like "toad in the hole" and "bubble and squeak"

>French
They would have excellent food and even better wine, considering that South America has excellent agricultural potential in most places.

Dude when I went to Brazil that shit was the best. But the family we stayed with had pizza and burgers like every other day.

Chile has pretty good wine desu senpai. It's not like all SA is lost.

how's couscous made from cornmeal? I've been tempted to try it but haven't bothered

What would PCC eat?

>SOPA

So you just eat that habanero?

Yes.. I'm making a video

You have no taste.. leave and take São Paulo with you!

uh cuy is delicious (esp. picante de cuy)

mfw mexishits are so jealous of peruvian food they're trying to portray it in a bad light

t. burger expat

That's that shit