Help me god

Help me god

Are you fucking serious?
That's a 10 minute job.
A roommate of mine left fucking TUNA soaking in water to rot in stagnant water in my sink and it slimed up all my dishes which were completely submerged in water, both sides of the sink, and it took me 2 hours to get everything clean

>tiny, shallow sinks
I sympathize with you. That's awful. I'm sorry.

I literally have that exact soap next to my kitchen sink.
Also you're a fucking bitch OP that shouldn't take long at all. Stupid faggot.

Thanks user...I needed some motivation

You just hid all the dirty dishes under your bed, didn't you?

Op here again, im pretty drunk. So I was inspired alot.

No.

you might want to rinse the soap off of those cups

Hi, I'm a dishwasher at a restaurant, you're a hopeless loser user. Get that shit washed, rinsed and sanitized ASAP user, then grab a broom, sweep then do a mop. Put that shit away then pull everything out of all your cupboards and clean and sanitize everything on everyshelf, everywhere fucking like 10 minutes ago! Do another mop and take out the garbage on your way out user, see you tomorrow for another shift from hell. Get on my level user, I have nightmares about doing dishes, and you're thinking a couple of lots and and half full sink are a big deal. Do you even know what a focaccia tray is? A dough mixer? Get real son, shit.

Do you live alone and pay your own rent?

Reusing disposable plastic cups
You sick fuck

>Hi, I'm a dishwasher
Get out of here you fucking liar. Dishwashers can't type OR dictate.

>i'm a dishwasher
>you're a loser

Dishwasher here again, do your hands ache and burn from the caustic chemicals constantly eating away at your skin? Can you still use your fingertips or are they bruised and nerve damaged? Are your hands entirely pruned being constantly soaked, do you have a rash from standing in a wet and grease soaked uniform for the last 3 days that you have to wash and dry before going back to work each day? How about not being able to breathe when you're spraying out prep containers that had pickle brine or jalapeƱos prepped in them? Go pro son, become a real man, come join the dishwashers union. You won't go places or see anything but you'll get to come home at night totally spent, unable to move or speak properly just drunk enough to maybe fall asleep only to check in briefly on a thread like this before going to bed. Come here to laugh at the dish dilemmas of mere mortals knowing absolutely that you are a dish god among men.

Shut the fuck up and scrub these pots or you will be replaced by a mexican.

kek fag

Why would you wash disposable cups?

i like you.

What is the disposable cup meme?

I do. I'm obsessed with saving money, though
i lost my fucking shit to this

thanks to the miracle of globalism and economies of scale, washing cups and utensils is not worth my time and it is literally cheaper to ship a bunch of molded plastic utensils halfway across the world, ship them to a store, carry them home and then throw them into a landfill

I like you, too.
And you're reminding me why I have it better as a front person.

a scout is thrifty

Buy a good set of drinking glasses and they'll last you many years and thousands of washes, they won't break if you drop them, and they'll feel hefty and substantial and you'll want to drink more water because of it.

>they won't break if you drop them

if you drop a thick glass from chest height it won't break

>sorry this product is not for sale on our website, check if it is available in your local store
>find nearest local store
>next town over
>drive 40 minutes to get there
>go in and look for 60 cent glasses
>they don't have any
>drive all the way back
>continue to use plastic cups

Nice fucking plan

>there are people who will fall for this and try dropping their glasses

>i'm retarded

That's OK user. You are a wonderful person in your own special way.

lol owned

steam?