WANTED God-Tier Ramen

How does Veeky Forums prepare this legendary meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

clevelandpap.com/69-dodge-charger-hellcat-gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope you get more replies here than you did on /b/. You seem hungry. Trying throwing in an egg. Might liven things up.

Starving... 1 package of ramen left
>feelsbadman

Ingrediants: Ramen, Chicken, green onion, egg.
Make egg how you want, chop up green onion, brown chicken and put in stock, and make ramen. Hope I livened up your day a bit more.

I open the package and place noodle brick into bowl. Fill with water and microwave 3.5 minutes. I then stir it up to loosen up all the noodles. Once that is done, I drain 80% of the water and add the seasoning packet. Mix it up real nice and let it sit about 4 minutes and stir again to make sure all the water is absorbed, then eat. Twisting it upon my fork like spaghetti and taking large mouthfuls at a time. The more at once the better and so satisfying. I've gotten one package down to 4-5 forkfuls. Just giant rolls of tasty noodles opening wide to fit it in.

Shin Ramen

1 Egg, I like to poach it in the broth, or you can stir it up

some sliced up fish cake

once its done poor a tiny bit of sesame oil into the bowl

I can vouch for this
Sesame oil in shin is delicious
You can always go for an AMERICAN cheese slice on top
Also add some garlic to that shit so good

Just post the fucking infograph

ive heard a lot about the american cheese thing, and ive thought about trying it a lot, but it just seems too weird.

im gonna try it eventually

It's not bad but not like blow your mind amazing. Also don't just throw a piece on top. Mix that shit into the boiling water so it breaks down completely. Then you're left with a bready tasty cheesey chicken broth.

>Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Canola, Cottonseed, Palm), Preserved By Tbhq, Salt, Potassium Carbonate, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Carbonate, Turmeric. Soup Base Ingredients: Salt, Chicken Fat, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Corn, Wheat And Soy Protein, Powdered Cooked Chicken, Sugar, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Chive), Dehydrated Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Maltodextrin), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spices, Caramel Color, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent), Lactose, Turmeric, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate
Yum

this one?

Eat it dry

Trust me I swear

For all instant ramen
Just follow whatever being written on package

I just make sweet sundae ramen

Nah senpai hungry, 4 days till payday, and 5 packs of ramen left. That's depressing

I knew someone who would crunch up the bag and pour the packet into it and eat it like chips. But then again I saw this same guy roll up a paper towel and smoke it.

He's a crackhead now.

thats not that crazy, a lot of people i grew up with did that

they also sell dry "ramen" in bags like that, its meant to be eaten dry like a bag of chips.

best is cubes of a red cheddar that part-melt in and part stay as globs, but american or velveeta completely incorporated is legit. also try chopped hot dogs.

I like shin ramyun
>circular noodle pack so it fits into a circular bowl - not plebeian square which is awkward
>500 calories of noodly goodness
>noodles absorb moisture and volume increases noticeable
>spiciness and saltiness are on the mark

I'm reading reviews on amazon and it seems like most are in agreeance with how good it is. Some saying you'll never be able to go back to the cheap stuff. I fear if that happens my Raman habit might get 4-5x more expensive over night. Not sure if I should try it next time I'm at the store or not

>cheese on ramen
You absolute madman, there's no way that's even remotely edible.

As far as instant ramen, I love pic related. Absolutely addictive. Will sometimes fry up and add a bit of real kimchi.

My mom does this. I thought it was a mad thing only she did, but upon visiting Korea I discovered that's a popular snack there, often pre-broken into little pieces and pre-covered in flavour mix stuff in the bag for that purpose.

More people who eat this garbage on a regular basis need to know that you should keep a bag of frozen corn in the freezer and just throw a small handful into the broth before adding noodles.

Dank.

Nissin are the best imho. They are the original instant noodle aswell, which is nice.

You didn't do this when you were a kid?

just made that broth recipe with a couple modifications (because I'm too lazy to go get the correct ingredients)
red onions instead of green, chili garlic paste instead of miso, and no mushrooms
I have to say, it doesn't taste half bad.

throw that shit out and get this instead from my local asian market

This is how I make my ramen. Not gonna say it's god tier or anything, but it's pretty tasty.

I use the noodles from Nissan Top Ramen, make broth from Better than Bouillon, some sesame oil, and soy sauce. Then I make a half boiled egg, saute a single mushroom (probably should have used 2, last time just did 1 because I left it raw but didn't account for how much shrinkage), and a small handful of chopped up spinach. Tastes pretty decent. I do miss the insanely salty/msg flavor of the the packet, but figure this is a little better sodium wise.

I just replace it with pic related and chuck it in the microwave for two minutes.

put crunchy peanut butter in it. your welcome.

Try doing this and having juvenile diabetes...
Try running out of insulin sometime before you actually start whining.

My go-to for making gud ramen is to ALWAYS have oil to add into it. Sesame oil works with any ramen flavor and shrimp ramen broth is the best with sesame and green onion imo
Chinese chili flakes in oil are cheap in western USA, like $2.99 for a bottle of pic related. It has MSG in it, so avoid using too much.

Other cheap things I like to add to ramen are green onions, peanuts, fake crab meat and cabbage.
Crunchy peanut butter is awesome in the beef and chicken flavors, but use "all-natural" butter with no sugar or any weird shit added or your ramen will taste like reeses cups

Add some hard ass beef jerky
Add some frozen shitty vegetables
Add some gay egg

boom bang "top" ramen

serve with a shitty ass ham sandwich and a tortilla for no reason

with 2 eggs, cheese, sometimes meat, sometimes rice.

Why is there never any love for Sapporo Ichiban?

>a fucking fork
>broccoli

>and a side sandwich

overweight and white

There's nothing wrong with msg

Chili garlic paste and sambal go a long way for amping up Raman

Other good additions:
Crunchy nut butter
Rice wine vin/mirin
Fresh green onion/cilantro
Napa cabbage, mushroom, carrot, ginger, garlic
Lime juice, fish sauce, oyster sauce
Black pepper, cayenne

For beef raman, red wine, whorechestershire, demi glace, steak-ums

pic not related

Lately I've been eating chicken ramen (in the cup) with two scoops of Rotel tomatoes added after the noodles are ready. It's great.

>It has MSG in it, so avoid using too much.
kek

I boil pork ramen till the noodles are nice and slimey and throw some green onions on that bitch with a splash of soy sauce. Flawless.

>be me, insulin dependant diabetic, poorfag
>be eating 1 block of ramen for every meal
>notice that my regular dehdrated af feels get worse after every chugging of the broth
>years of this go on
>get sick of plain flavor, decide to add laoganma to my ramen to kick it up
>sarahadesert.exe
>ankles begin to swell
>veins on my biceps are pipes, spiderman webbing all over my forearms
>the regualr diabetic thirst experience is replaced by a tingling, tugging in the back of my throat, like I'm trying to suck an invisible dick for water
>inject extra insulin, chug down three glasses of water, still thristy and sick
>decide to sit down and play vidya to distract myself from the discomfort
>capillary in my right foot explodes, I lose consciousness

I still eat chili oil msg shit, but yeah, I can only imagine that neither of you have had to go to the ER because of too much salt. Just wait until you're old, anons, if you make it so far.

The original instant noodle is Top ramen

Ingredients
>Shrimp ramen
>lime
>coconut sugar
>onion
>fesno peppers
>scallions
>garlic
>2 inches of peeled ginger
>lemon grass
>soy sauce
>white rice wine vinegar
>1 chicken egg or 4 quail eggs
>sesame oil
>4 16/20 raw shrimp (peeled & deveined)

Instructions
>Prepare broth power with 2 cups water
Add
>1 Tbsp soy sauce
>1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
>1 Tbsp lime juice
>stalk of lemon grass
>1 Tbsp coconut sugar
>Ginger (sliced thinly, lengthwise)

Place over low heat in a 1 qt saucepot.

Slice the following
>onion (into 16ths)
>Fresno pepper (on the bias, remove pith/seeds)
>garlic (thinly sliced on the bias)
>shrip (lengthwise and then in half (total of 16 pieces)
Saute onions and peppers in sesame oil until peppers are beginning to char around the edges, then add garlic.
After 1 minute add the shrimp.
Once garlic has begun to turn golden brown, remove from pan and set aside.

Bring broth to a boil and add noodles. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and remove ginger and lemongrass from noodles.

Crack egg(s) into bowl, cover with broth and allow to set for 3 minutes before covering with noodles and then the sauted veg & shrimp.

Serve with sezted lime peel sprinkled on top.

Nice late model hemi in that, would be cool if it was from a hell cat

As directed plus some sriracha

This shit is delicious and turns any ramen into a korean feast.

It is from a hellcat. A 2016. They literally drop a 69 body on the newer complete chassis with interior intact. So sick

clevelandpap.com/69-dodge-charger-hellcat-gallery/

I'm a newb

Nongshim, the microwave oven.

>tfw local grocery store stopped selling oriental flavor
Life is pain.

You're my beautiful internet hero. Not OP but this fits pretty much exactly what I have in the cupboards, and is formatted in a cool and nice way. Thank u

After three minutes I put the sauce packet in, drop two eggs in and cover with the noodles, then lay two slices of american cheese on top and douse with hot sauce. Put a lid over the pot and let it sit on low heat for a minute.

Some friend of mine gave me a bunch of ramen noodles he bought from the asian market. They don't have any flavor packets with them. What can I do to flavor these things?

Shin Ramyun is the GOAT but I don't find it hard to go back. With Shin Ramyun I can just eat it with nothing but egg, Top Ramen/Maruchan just require added ingredients.

>fill small pot with water
>throw in diced celery and carrots
>bring to a boil
>add noodles
>add egg once noodles soften a little
>poach until half cooked and then break the yolk
>add frozen corn if you want
>remove from heat
>add half the flavor packet, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and garlic powder
>optionally add other shit like thyme, oregano, or a chili paste, I prefer it simple
>add diced green onion and a clove or 2 of minced garlic (this will cook from the residual heat)

Same brand (Nissin) tho