Be late night cook for pizza chain

>Be late night cook for pizza chain
>get all the drunk, ghetto and crazy
>have managed 5 "restaurants "
>be in shitty chain pizza industry for over a decade
AMA

Why aren't you in school improving your life?

/thread

I have a BA in psych.
>BA'S get you nowhere
>Can't Afford masters just yet
>Can't afford school loans
>Work shit pizza job to pay for it all. It's what I know, and am good at.

How many interracial couples do you see on average when you work

school is a scam

Your fault for not getting a worthwhile degree. You waisted mommy's money you fucking idiot

Saw a very stereo typical couple just yesterday.
>small 7/10 crack head pseudo blonde with 6'5 black man
>first time they've come in, recognize order from regular delivery
>very specific order, maximize deals
>known from past deliveries to be a no tip, complaining-for-freethings couple
>do drugs in bathroom and spend 2hrs using free wifi
To really answer the question, it's 60% ish, but many crack whores with jamal

No one's money but my own. Fuck me for being a 20 something hippie idealist. I had huge loans and worked pizza to pay for it all myself. I fucked myself for getting a bullshit degree and not going for something college level and lucrative

When you smell a weird vinegar smell coming from the bathroom do you know its heroin??

>work next door to a crackhouse
>crackheads go there and buy crack
>try to do it in our bathrooms
>constantly turn them away

Why the fuck do they not just do the crack in the crackhouse? I don't understand.

Because they can get stabbed there

No herion, as far as I know. I'm quite naive... Lots of blow, though. I go and wipe the back of the toilet seats, after degenerates buy nothing and spend some time in there, often and find it. I smell weed and crack on a regular basis as well.

Had someone start where I worked who had a BA in psych, he lasted 6 days, 3 of which he called in on.
useless degree imho tbqh senpaitachi

He sounds like he has other issues. Fun fact, most psych majors have something off the norm about them, or a diagnosis. I'm OCD, thus I stick with that stereotype, and with staying in a routine. I'm long term on everything, baby.

I'm looking into BSc in phych, taking an extra year in high school to get the grades up. In your experienced opinion do BScs in the field offer more opportunity than BAs? I want to double major it with a BComm in economics. The career I'm after requires any university degree, so it doesn't have to be in phsych or economics. Just thought since I have to go to Uni to get the job I want I might aswell study something I want to study rather than >muh engineering while also keeping my career options somewhat promising in case my plans get rattled.

>do BScs in the field offer more opportunity than BAs
Doesn't work like that, that doesn't even mean anything. Your major means something, and your experience when you graduate means something more. Experience as in internships, jobs, projects, etc. that relate to your field. BA/BSc/whatever is just a title, it doesn't mean shit. Your major does, more anyway.

Also your plan is fucking stupid. Can't wait for you to make my coffee at starbucks while you're telling your "life story" to some chicks you're never going to bang anyway. If the career you're after requires any degree, get something useful anyway. College is the first (and very expensive) step to a career, not a few years for you to live out your immature fantasy of being Dr. House, despite what your vaping friends and the media will tell you.

>my reality.

What major is "usefull" then? Are bachelor's just useless now that so many people have one? Should I be aiming for a master's?
I'm willing to listen to any advice you'd like to give to me. I was already looking into some internships aswell.
I can understand how a phych degree can be seen as a useless waste of resources, but what's impractical about economics?
>live out your immature fantasy of being Dr. House, despite what your vaping friends and the media will tell you.
How did my post imply this type of mindset?
I will admit I don't know much, so any advice is greatly appreciated.

I've got a BA, MEng and DEng cos im a mother fuckin genius. Bet none of you plebs can beat that

Congratulations, but how does that relate to what I'm asking?

Bachelors are now just certification that you are capable of wiping your own arse.

>Are bachelor's just useless now that so many people have one?

I'm not the guy you're talking to, but pretty much yes. I work at a major University and get the opportunity to hang out with a lot of professors. We talk about this topic often. All of them agree that the typical bachelor's degree:
A) lacks enough hands-on real-world experience for it to prepare a graduate for success in a job
and
B) isn't theoretical enough to be suitable prep for grad school. Most of the profs insist that their incoming grad students start off taking additional undergraduate classes (especially math) to build a suitable foundation before working toward their MS or Phd.

Mind you this is in the Engineering field; I'm not sure if things are any different with Liberal Arts.

>muh STEM
>muh professors
college/career advice threads aren't tolerated on Veeky Forums
yet faggot retards think this is suitable discussion for Veeky Forums

>>Veeky Forums7734126
sorry about the cross-board post fuck up

Why no thin base, it has to be cheaper and quicker to make?