Eating out of saucepan

Can I get a half serious Veeky Forums opinion on platecuckery? I saw pic related and realised that it's a really fucking good idea. Are there any good points against it? Or any particular foods where you definitely shouldn't eat from the saucepan?

Awesome idea, you'll be able to burn your food AND the table with residual heat all at once, while being unable to cut pieces or use acidic sauces!

enjoy either waiting a good hour after its done or buring the fucm out of yourself/your table

What if I was only doing something that ended on a simmer?

just put a potholder down on your table, don't listen to these plate shills.

>pot holder
>for anything but quickly moving something

the square ones are extremely useful for resting hot pots of food on if you actually use all the burners on your stovetop.

Marble top table master race reporting in.

It'll still continue cooking, still taste off if it involves citrus or tomato, and you still won't be able to cut anything (even if your pan's harder than your knife and doesn't get ruined, you're still doing all your knifework with the tip because it's all you can bring to bear.)

It's the cooking equivalent of "why can't I just wear a towel to work".

What about something that I cut while it was raw, like carrots?

>eating at a table

> not eating in bed with the lights off

>i am a faggot pls raep my face

>platecuckery
Today Veeky Forums reached peak stupidity.
Entropy beckons.
Wew, lad.

I dont eat off of a plate or out of a saucepan.
In fact, all I have in my house are bowls.

Think about it, you can cook ANYTHING you need in a bowl in the microwave.

Take pic related for example. Just chuck it in the microwave for two minutes and you've got a great meal, nutritional, filling and tasty!

You could do it, if you live alone and has no standards.

i eat out of a pyrex measuring cup

kraft is shilling on Veeky Forums?

No, I just enjoy convenient and tasty meals.
Dont you?

Is that safe? I'm always unsure about what microwaves actually do. Like, if I've got some cooked chicken that's been in the fridge for a day, and I microwave that in a bowl, is it safe to eat from that bowl? I'm never really sure if the microwave has just heated the food back up to the point where it's nice to eat, or if it's actually done something to kill off some nasty shit that's collected on the food overnight.

Day old refrigerated chicken is perfectly safe to eat cold.

>shilling
That word again, Veeky Forums.

Implying McDonald's isn't chilling on Veeky Forums

What about ages of chicken that are usually considered safe to microwave, like 3 days old?

Do what I do and one-bowl.
I use one bowl for 90% of everything I eat.
Never wash it either. New food dissolves and cleans old food.

Pic related. It's my bowl.

>Never wash it
How hygienic!