Salt, sugar, and oil.

>Kryptonite
>Bathing in it

gluten

Liquorice ice cream senpai

well they will probably kill me some day but yeah i misread you intention

Kryptonite as in what you can't resist

This shit right here

I've always seen it as a negative or something you avoid, but I see your point.

>tfw it burns in your nose and you truly feel alive

Have you never heard the phrase
>What's your poison?

Boiled spinach, even seeing them being cooked make me throw up.
I guess it all started in kidergarden, I didn't really enjoyed the smell back then, nothing weird as a 3yo not liking vegetables, but the teachers forced me to eat them when they were on the menu and even prohibited me from going outisde playing if I didn't ate all the plate so I guess it got me on a psychological level. Now if I need to puke I just think of the smell and it comes really natural.

reeee

But kryptonite is bad, it kills the superman.

So does me eating a tub of peanut butter which I just did JUST.

I don't think you could beat superman with some peanut butter

apple pie.....grocer sells apple pies $5.29 regular/$4.00 on sale..yet the single desert individual ones are $3.59 and less then a quarter of the regular size
so i basically end up eating a full apple pie every sunday night

This changes the situation

anything "gummy". I was like 4 or 5 when someone gave me a gummy bear and I had no clue it would be so hard to chew.I mean it's called a "gummy" bear so I thought it would chew like gum. It just flattened out between my teeth. I spat it out and can't look at gummy bears without gagging now.

These and girl scout thin mints. we are born of skinny mint cookies, and we will be returned to them in time...

Baked beans and bananas, can't eat them, no earthly idea why.

I can tolerate banana mixed in with other stuff like in fruit juices but I resent it's presence. But no fucking beans ever

>Kryptonite as in what you can't resist

That's not what kryptonite is. It's the think that you hate the most, because kryptonite kills you

Martha.

Spinach is definitely my kryptonite, but I also hate walnuts. I hate their taste with any seasoning, and they even look like spiders which makes me feel sick.

It's your weakness

It's also a negative

It's usually something unhealthy you can't resist gobbling down when the phrase is used like this

man, white women in general

"Poison" is nineteenth-century slang for alcohol

Absolutely cant go past a cheeky bowl of mac n cheese.

It's so easy, too.
Just chuck it in the microwave for two minutes.

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around something that you indulge in (food) and something that makes you physically weak (kryptonite) have the same connotation. But I think I'm just thinking too much about it.

Who the fuck is shilling this shit and why?

It's not hard. Think allergies.

>I also hate walnuts
>they even look like spiders

If your brain worked properly, you'd see that they look like tiny brains.

liquorice coated ice cream - yeah those are nice

Hägen Däzs makes my dick diamonds.

I dont want to indulge myself with everything that im allergic to. Like im going to be putting myself in a room full of cats. Its not going to bring me any type of enjoyment. Ima start kicking those furry fucks until they learn to stay 10 ft back.

This and strong mustard. It hurts so good.

Sourdough bread
I can eat entire loaves of this shit by itself
Non-crumb fags just don't understand our struggles

Now think of something you really enjoy eating but you're allergic to it. Just like I absolutely love blue cheese but I know that if I eat too much of it it'll probably kill me.

breh... same here. are you from germany? because a lot of bread here is based on sour dough.Cant get enough of it. cheers with an altbeer

Banana nut bread or anything banana nut flavored. I love bananas, i love nuts, but cooked together makes a flavor I can't stand

Okay, but if you actually were allergic to blue cheese, like people are with peanuts, seafood, dairy, etc., you would end up in a hospital. Not staining your asshole over the john because your constipated from all that cheese you ingested.
Does this next sentence make sense:
>OP is allergic to cock. Every time OP see's one, he can't help but suck the life out of it.

good bread in general is delicious
very underappreciated

Quite the opposite user, it makes me cramp up and shit projectile diarrhea, and that's just from a little bit of cheese. I don't really want to try eating some more of it since it might actually permanently harm me. And no, your sentence doesn't make sense since being allergic to something doesn't automatically imply pleasure.

>being allergic to anything
must suck, mate

Tree nuts. Literally, I'm allergic to all tree nuts like walnuts or almonds. They irritate and inflame my esophagus asphyxiating, even just a tiny sprinkling is enough to ruin my day. Eating a handful of nuts would literally kill me.

>Tree nuts
>inflame
>esophagus asphyxiating
>literally
You can't be this much of a fag

What the fuck is this?

Pic related; Google thinks it is a mouse.

not who ur quoting, but there is a distinction between tree-nuts and peanuts. you can be allergic to one and not the other

Cut me some slack, I'm just a poor ESL. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_nut_allergy
What I meant was that they irritate the skin of my mouth and esophagus, making it swollen.

It's ice cream with liquorice coating and filling.

Drinking the jizzy, cold, syrupy poz load of 10,000 niggers in one sitting with a single straw as I get reared by Niggus Maximus aka The Big Dick Nigga of Niggerville, Nigger States of America then draining his balls of every last drop of fluid before letting him consume me from my bum to my brain so that I am one with Nigger. I call this the "Cum Bum Conundrum."

Kryptonite as in weakness - can't resist
Or as in - can't eat or i'll puke my own intestine out?

I think that's where this thread got fucked up because people are posting both and many of them are ambiguous between which one the poster meant

You fuckers need to read a superman comic.

I don't have to do a goddamn thing.

>there are people alive right now who thought a kyrptonite thread was about posting things you hate
>I share a board with people like this

Kryptonite is synonymous with "one weakness", typically people refer to their "one weakness" in the food realm as being the one food they can't resist. I understand why people could confuse that, but context is key.

it's exactly the same as getting bullied on the internet.
You could walk away but you're too busy having a tantrum.

I love cottage cheeses with peper, salt, some chives, maybe thinly sliced raddish, Amazing.

I vould eat it every day, especially on some toasted bread. And I do mean that. Every. Fucking. Day.

Fuck off you utter prick

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Cashew nuts

Unless you are being literal, no its what you cant resist in this context. You are just an autismo.

Little pussy, wasabi isent even spicy, more like nosy.

kek

You're a fucking idiot.
Go back to /co/ or /tv/.

Im not the one thay doesn't understant the context of kryptonite and is havinf sperg rafe over it.

>havinf sperg rafe over it.
Retard.

Seafood in general. I hate the smell, and I puke everytime I try to eat it

Did you just have an epileptic fit as you typed this?

Wrong. Just plain wrong. Banana nut bread is my vape flavour.

>inb4 fedora and reddit spacing

Mongolian beef. Holy fuck this shit is just too good.

If you're looking at it from the catalog, a keyfob.
Then you're left wondering why OP is so weak to vehicles.

Was it autism?

Basil. Fuck basil.

There's a simpler explanation. Many younger people have never encountered some idioms before. We're living in an era of technologically-driven insularity.

No, he meant spinach looked like spiders.

cheddar bay biscuits

THOSE THINGS ARE LIKE CRACK!

Ice cream, in both senses of the term "kryponite." Fuckin' love that shit...also fuckin' regret that shit an hour or two later when I'm nearly puking from pain because of lactose intolerance.

Why not just go for sorbets or alternate milk ice-creams?
That seems like a good alternate to puking yourself out from eating it.

Asphalt on a stick?

I lose all sense of moderation and end up scarfing down like a quarter of the jar with my breakfast like a fat ass

French fries
Ice cream
Burger
Pizza
Pork
Beans
Cake
Cookies
Oreos
Cereal
Chocolate milk
Iced tea
Donuts
Pretzel
Gummy bears
Pringles
Cheese
Ice cream sandwich
BLT sandwich
TLC sandwich
Pepsi
Nutella
Peanut butter
Almonds
Chocolate bars
Chocolate cake
Cheese cake
Ham
Brownies
Cupcakes
Vegetable salad
Mayonnaise
Gumbo

Chicory, no fucking matter how it's prepared I can't stomach that shit. I try to eat it every year or so but I just gag like a small fucking child.

I can handle most other things, though certain blue and goat cheeses can fuck me up and I'm not fond of artichokes either.

>mfw I used to be addicted to this shit
>nearly rotted all my teeth
Not today old friend.

I am still but cant buy it here so I am saved

These are still my downfall more than anything else

>kryptonite

You're allergic to a specific brand of ice cream?

I would like to taste actual wasabi. Isn't most of the commercial "wasabi" just coloured horseradish?

It's blacheads from livestock mixed with Green colouring and horseraddish juice.

i will eat the whole pack in two days