Chick-fil-a service is flawle-

>Chick-fil-a service is flawle-

Chic-fil-a is like In-n-Out.

Okay fast food that is greatly over hyped by regional loyalty.

It's pretty good.

>eating chicken with ketchup

Mayo for sandwich, ranch for tenders/nuggets

You're welcome

i wish i got extra pickles when i went to chick fila...

I did a ketchup and mayo mix. I know, but it's tasty

only fatties know what OP's expected.

>what is honey mustard for everything

I bet you drink "sweet tea" with half sugar, too.

That's what you get for eating at a fascist fast food chain.

There is no better fast food cheeseburger than in n out. Better burgers are out there but they aren't fast food

i can't believe how much fucking salt is in their combo

>Not Chik-Fil-A sauce for all of the above
Lmaoing at you are life

I fail to see the issue here...
Unless you're being a little bitch about the pickles. You're at fucking chick fila. If you don't like pickles don't go there.

>get bonus pickles
>complain

>ranch
enjoy your white trash sauce faggot

>ew I can't like something if someone I don't like does

Your loss.

>complaining about extra pickles that you can easily remove without any mess
>
You're a fucking liar, they are both VASTLY superior to pretty much any competing branch of fast food. The only exception is Whataburger vs In-N-Out.
You are a true believer. Chik-Fil-A sauce is the greatest condiment in the existence of fast food. Well, that and In-N-Out spread.

Pickles are the only bad thing that Chick-Fil-A serves

burger king is better than in-n-out
mcdonalds is equal

They have fresher lettuce, but that's it. Otherwise it's similar to other fast food burgers.

>people still say dumb shit like this
You DO realize they brine their fucking chicken in pickle juice right?
If you hate pickles you shouldn't be eating chick fila period.

>they brine their fucking chicken in pickle juice
got a viable link to support that?

thats not true

>that you can easily remove without any mess
the pickle juice seeps into the bun and will stay there. no one would care if they got pickles but they were like lettuce or something and tasted like nothing - they have a very strong and dominating taste that can't wholly be removed just by removing the pickle itself, because the taste will linger.

>that gif
i hold disney corporation personally responsible for every furfag for giving animals a sexual energy you could cut with a spork

Cats Don't Dance wasn't Disney you philistine.

>ranch for anything ever

>got a viable link to support that?
I got a fucking MOUTH with a TONGUE in it

It's pickle juice, ya dummy

They've changed their menu in recent years. They dropped the amount of salads and dropped the brownies completely. Now they shill the fuck out of their breakfast where I am. I will admit I hate change, but they're taking some fucking missteps. You don't fuck with success.

No one goes to CFA for fucking salads and brownies. They're just separating the wheat from the chaff and getting rid of shit no one wants. Look at the wildly successful In N Out which only has 2 food items on their menu: cheeseburger and fries.

op do you have the receipt to show that you asked for no pickles? no? than fuck off.

Look if you're going to call regional franchises wildly successful, take notice of whataburger and their huge variety and success. They aren't weeding shit out. They're expanding in different areas. They dropped brownies for greasy ass cookies. They dropped salads for no apparent reason. They're trying to compete in a breakfast market when it takes 15 minutes from order to exit in their stores. It's just bad strategy.

Whataburger doesn't do nearly as well as In N Out per location. In all my years of living in California and Southwest I've never seen an empty one. In N Out isn't expanding because their policy of having stores be a certain distance from distribution warehouses. Whataburger isn't expanding west because they can't compete with In N Out.

Five Guys definitely has better burgers and shakes imo but so much more expensive than In'n'Out.

wrong

in n out is overhyped california trash that got popular because degenerate celebrities are seen eating it

>mayo
LOL you probably like mayo on burgers, you are not an american. mayo on burgers is ANTI american.

wtf i love fags now

fuddruckers has a burger that is at a minimum 50000 times better than in and out. source is me having had both.

I was friends with multiple people who worked there during high school. It's definitely true.

i work there now, its a lie

They brine their chicken in pickle juice
t. current employee

>the only whataburger within 75 miles closed

Never had this happen every time i went. You probably asked for an assload of pickles and were a spaz about it to shitpost on here.

>being this /pol/tarded.
Pic related

*never happened at any time i went.

anecdotal evidence is usually not acceptable

Don't make fun of the flyover, he has enough grapes he can't reach as it is.

you're right
not enough pickles

your anecdotal evidence is insufficient, you dummy

Why are Americans obsessed with gherkins? They're really not that tasty, in fact I think I'd rather do without them.

Hard life of a flyover..

Is in and out really that good? I've only had it a couple of times and everytime they serve it with too much sauce and it becomes a watery mess

Neither of those are fast food. If it doesn't have a drive thru it's not fast food.

What's the problem here? That there are too many pickles? Is this what millennials complain about?

Eat fast lol. I love a messy condiment burger. You can always ask for no sauce and add your own because they will give you little packets. I can definitely notice the difference in their beef being fresh and never frozen and their cheese is also a little better I think. I order mine animal style double doubles with all the veggies or 4x4 animal styles with no lettuce no tomatoes.

Did not know they had packets for their sauces. I'll definitely try that out next time if I get the chance.

whataburger you trashy cuckifornia faggot

shakeshack

It would be fun to somehow line these all up fresh and do a blind taste test. I would do have some reservations about shake shack being eligible for the comp. Should there be a minimum number of locations requirement? How many shake shacks are there? It's very different holding quality throughout a 100+ locations. A very difficult feat to pull off.

Actually the burger that you can get at the dwarf house chick fil a locations is the absolute best fast food burger in existence.

>extra pickles
What's wrong with that?

Just ask, pretty sure we charge you, but we do it lol

Oh my god I'm hurricane sitting for someone's house and you just reminded me that this glorious place is right up the road. I really fucking hoping that they're open, gonna call.
Fuck anyone who says there's anything better, ty based user.

I've been eating it for years now and it's the one of the best fast food burger. Often better than fast casual places like 5 Guys (5 guys burgers are only better if you load it up with toppings. Cheeseburger to cheeseburger In N Out comes out on top)

While most burger places have soggy buns, In N Out manages to have actual crispy toasted buns which adds a great deal to the experience. Places like Whataburger are just compared to it because they happen to be similarly revered regional chains, but they really don't have the same quality due to their structure. Steak n Shake is actually comparable to In N Out.