I've got apples, onion, and two boneless pork chops. What else do I need Veeky Forums...

I've got apples, onion, and two boneless pork chops. What else do I need Veeky Forums? Would prefer to do it all in the skillet.
>pic unrelated.

>spices 1/2

>ground ginger
literally mcfucking kill yourself. show me your ground garlic next. holy fuck

I like thinly sliced garlic. With everything. You'll need a good olive oil to bring those all together too.

Also, i like to use a sweet chili sauce when I cook pork chops. Hope you have a nice meal user!!

> cinnamon sugar

why buy something like that when you can buy cinnamon and sugar separately and use them a lot more flexibly than you can them combined

Spice racks in stores are filled with senseless combinations like that.

raw convenience (eg, adding sugary cinnamon flavor to things you usually wouldn't bother to)
and yes, I know how retarded that sounds, it's basically being too fucking lazy to do exactly what you said

and it sells for that reason
same with -- it's having salt and pepper in the same container, so you don't need to sprinkle two separate ones

Make sure to mix it in with some pic related after chucking it in the microwave for two minutes.

I see your'e trying to force a meme, kill yourself

Garlic powder has a place bitch

caramelize julienne onions and sliced apples in some butter, garlic, cinnamon, brown sugar (otherwise sugar if you don't have it), salt, and pecker. Serve over chops cooked to 145 and not further!

Pic related

>9406584
remember to report "facil-noodles-chan" for shilling and marketing. It is the same thing as "gold-arch-chicken-sandwich-kun"

salt and pepper in the same container is absolutely useless, what if you want to add some extra pepper when the saltiness is just right.

>salt and pepper in the same container is absolutely useless, what if you want to add some extra pepper when the saltiness is just right.
if someone's enough of a lazy bastard that they bought that shit, they're tasteless enough that they're not thinking about that and will just sprinkle more on

Ill take mine with extra pecker.

Garlic, raisins, rice and either spiced rum or tequila. If you go tequila, also acquire cumin, if rum, acquire allspice. Also chicken, veg or pork stock/broth, a lime and cilantro.

Instructions
>Soak the raisins in booze.
>Brown the pork in a little fat, then set aside and saute the onion, apple and garlic along with either your allspice or cumin.
>Remove the veg, strain the raisins from the booze and deglaze the pan with the booze.
>Add stock and stir, retun the pork and bring to a boil. Add veg, cover and reduce heat.
>Simmer for 20-30 minutes, turning the pork once.

>Zest the lime and juice it
>add juice and cilantro to rice and cook as normal.
>fluff rice with zest before serving

Serve with a beer and a shot of apropriate booze.

HOLY FUCK I'M MAD JUST LOOKING AT THIS.
I want to add some salt and peper flavor to my food, oh it just ground some salt, oh i guess i'll keep grinding. Now my shit is over salted and not enough peppered.

Turned out pretty good user, thanks!

You may cook, but you've never had a gf. I'll sell you my wife though.
>can't afford it.

Bump

Smother the chops in vegimite. Brown the onion and apple in some butter oil with salt and pepper. Add the chops. Done. I don't usually like vegimite, but it goes really well with pork.