Turning Tomato into Tuna

So there's a thing called Ahimi that is tomato turned into a tuna thing. You make it by putting the tomato in a "special sauce." It appears to be patented though, so I was wondering if you guys had any ideas as to what that sauce is made of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxozGVND35k
veestro.com/products/ahimi-poke-bowl
youtu.be/a-vS9S0rvFg?t=48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>turning a fruit like tomatoes into meat
I bet you like imitation crab meat too

>don't eat meat! the meat industry is just in it for the money!
>carnists pls pay four times what meat costs for my luxury boutique fake meat

Typical vegan bullshit.

Or you could just eat a fish you retard.

Vegan here; been making this shit for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=TxozGVND35k
Omnivores truly have the most pleb cooking.

>I change and twist the vegan ideology so it fits with my argument
vegans are vegans because they consider meat farming immoral and inherently unredeemably cruel

>thinks tomatoes taste like fish
>calls other people plebs

Look at every post in this thread before this one and tell me if the words "taste", "flavor", or any other sort of description along those lines.
Of course I know it doesn't taste like tuna. Just making it known that if you eat meat, you're flyover in your heart.

Why should people who don't believe in your religion make this food if it doesn't even replace tuna?

Ahimi (tomato, non-gmo soy sauce, sugar, filtered water, sesame oil)

From veestro.com/products/ahimi-poke-bowl

There is no patent AFAICS.

>vegans actually have to pretend their tomatoes are fish and their soi is chicken because they can't handle how boring an all-vegetable diet is

>boring posts

Yours definitely is up there in terms of boredom, faggot.

no.

this post made me so mad I'm going to torture some animals

You can't patent a recipe, user. That's impossible.

That's pretty much what Morimoto did when he made "Bell pepper sushi" on the old Iron Chef show from the 90's. Same exact procedure but with red bell peppers instead of tomato. He left out the water.

I'm not doing it to substitute anything, I was just curious as to how it tasted and all that.
Thanks!

>Tomato = fruit
Here we go...

Where's the vinegar for the rice? How can you call it sushi without it?

BTW, I doubt the sous vide cooking process is very important. I think boiling them a little longer before deskinning will accomplish the same thing.

The vacuum suction is essential though. This is "compressed" tomato. The vacuum forces air out and sucks the oil and other ingredients in when you release it.

Vegans, please stop trying to imitated meat. It looks desperate, it doesn't taste the same, and usually it doesn't taste good at all. Make food that actually IS good if you want people to stop eating so much meat, because no one gives a shit about your fake tuna.

I like imitated meat as part of the experience of food is aesthetics, like a burger or sushi.
An other part is nostalgia about the foods you grew up eating.

Even if you are not vegan, the mercury content of fish is a reason for concern.

So any of these actualy taste like fish?

>egans are vegans because they consider meat farming immoral and inherently unredeemably cruel
i dont consider meat farming immoral or cruel

My mistake, I meant people who were vegans for moral reasons opposed to health reasons.

Nobody is vegan because "meat farms only care for money" that's retarded.

It's a world where money is everything, every food producer cares for money first and foremost.

Though, how is meat farming not cruel?

>meat eaters are nazis look at this picture of a cow
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

im not a vegan
the only legit reason to become vegan is to lower the testosterone in your body
i know its all about looking as femenine as possible so you can take pictures of yourself with long socks and a dildo in your ass

Then why did you reply? I said vegans are vegans (...)
Your post doesn't make any sense.

because my opinion is more important

>doesn't eat tofu because it has a small amount of estrogen
>drinks milk from perpetually pregnant cows

>that much 'do

Blegh.

I saw nothing about vacuum suction. How do you do that?

He sous vide cooks it, so he vacuum seals it.

youtu.be/a-vS9S0rvFg?t=48