Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
youtube.com/watch?v=FrfXGtMWNXU

disgusting

>meat and vegetable

noooo stop dont enjoy this i wont allow it unacceptable etc

look motherfucker, i love meat and vegetables as much as the next user but these "subs" are a fucking travesty like imagine biting into one of these

the only fucking decent one is the tomato/moz/pesto one because that fits with the taste of cucumber.

Has low-carb dieting gone too far?

Looks alright desu. I'd try it but my only concern is it dribbling everywhere and making my hands wet

I'd eat one of these if the meat was tuna, Shit I might just have to go shopping today just to try it

Why go to the bother of peeling them, cutting them out and scooping the seeds? Just use a vege corer and core it out from one end then stuff it with whatever you want. I might actually try this with tuna mayo now. Cost wise this is retarded though

So is this the next step because the "boodle" fad isn't hip and fresh any more?

this, looks slippery as fuck

this actually looks really tasty, but i think it might be better if you leave the skin on.

Boodle?

a typo. he meant joodle.

Is that a cylinder of mozzarella in the bottom left one?

kind of, yeah. it's pesto, mini mozzarella balls, and tomatoes

Am I missing something? What's the big deal those look pretty good to me.

Joodle?

Yeah, they're like noodles, but you have to serve them 6 million at a time.

what the fuck is wrong with this? do you guys not grab a handful of cucumber + other shit as a snack sometimes?

it's a noodle made by corkscrewing butternut squash. People do it with zucchini too but I dont know if they're called zoodles then

That's too damn much mozzerella. Can't imagine eating these as a sub but maybe in slices with toothpicks skewered to keep them from falling apart.

Honestly, looks alright. I'd especially like the salmon cream cheese idea with the crisp cucumber pairing though is probably right that these would be better as small finger-foods.

Look pretty dope désu, very refreshing on a hot afternoon. Will try

What if you did this with a pickle

looks good desu. you guys never had bacon wrapped cucumber? same thing.

i can honesly say i have never had bacon wrapped cucumber, user.

>Im Pickle Riiiiiicccckk!