Should I go to In N Out?

Should I go to In N Out?

What should I get ??

Double double.

Yes. Double double animal style animal style fries and a Neapolitan shake. Go kid go!

Animal fries.

Number one grilled onions, animal fries strawberry shake. Fuck off otherwise

Add chopped chilis to whatever you get

Just the hamburger, they don't give any discounts for ordering drinks & fries with the burger.

As an LA native, I recommend:
-double double
-animal fries
-shake of your preference

however, don't expect a life changing experience. In-N-Out is good fast food but it's still just fast food. It beats the hell out of McDonald's, but it's not worth sitting in your car for 30 minutes to order.

Double double animal style.

The fries are shit, don't get them. Yes I know all the fry tricks: well done, animal style, they're still shit don't get them.

OP here, ended up playing it safe and getting an animal style fries and double double.

Thank you for the recs

shit was fucking AMAZING desu way better than 5 guys and cheaper too

This x 100

>way better than 5 guys and cheaper too
true

>but it's not worth sitting in your car for 30 minutes to order.

No matter when I got to In-N-Out it takes 30 fucking minutes to order. At 10pm there's a line of cars at the drive thru practically out on the street.

Should've got a 4x4 with animal fries and shake+drink

Only time it's even a little bit quiet that I've noticed is around 3:30-4.

Also always get animal style. It's is way better than the regular (which is what flyover tourists usually order) due to the grilled onions rather than raw and mustard cooked patties.

True LA native spotted
Good, cheap fast food.
Always get animal fries.
No miracles.

I do not eat beefburgers.

As a German visiting LA it blows any of the other fast food chains out of the water. I like how their menu does not have a billion different burgers too.

Double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft
4x4 animal style. extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze
light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim

Order a bullet to put yourself out of your misery because some terminal brain disease is causing you to think in n out is good

Kek 30 min to order. LA is cucked.

I'm going to say this next time I go to see what happens.

This is what actually makes in n out stand out. Animal style with chopped chilis.

>LA is cucked
Stay mad, flyover fags.

You should go once just to be properly disappointed and then find a proper burger joint of the sort they have by the thousands in Cali.

Nigga I live in the bay area and the longest I've had to wait at an in n out is like ten minutes tops. LA is cucked.

Five Guys on suicide watch

>thousands of better burger joints
>can't name 1 (ONE)

Cheeseburger with grilled onions and a milkshake.

Depends where you are. Super Duper Burger in the Bay Area is 1 (ONE)

they serve food there, sir

2x 4x4 animal style, protein style.

#1 coke yes onions

their shakes are bullshit you can skip em get a 3x3

Neapolitan is godly. Wish they did malt tho then it'd be perfect.

>move to california
>get in-n-out three times
>never go again
meh

get a double cheeseburger, and request a mustard-grilled patty and grilled onions

That's called animal style

>"What should I get ??"

Out.

>living in the Bay area
>calling others cucked

Let that fag-flag fly high, bro.

Compared to LA? It's completely true. Only LA fags and flyovers believing memes about places they've never been would say otherwise.

>it's not worth sitting in your car for 30 minutes to order.
Just go inside lol.
Why do all the fast food places in CA have huge ass lines in the drive through? Are you all lazy fucks?

>it's not worth sitting in your car for 30 minutes to order.
Really depends on how hung over you are.

Yes. Yes you should.
Get a 4x4 (chopped chili's if you're man enough) animal style AS WELL AS a grilled cheese. Animal fries if you want, but desu, their fries are shitty styrofoam pieces after about 45 seconds. Don't get the shakes, they're good but always too thick. Get a lemon-up with the pink lemonade.

Why do they call half of the food on their menu "animal style" anyway?
What's some mustard on your patty got to do with animals?

It's not on the menu

>muh animal secrete menu
It's literally worse tasting.

This

Also, get the chili cheese fries. Animal fries are overrated

Double double with raw onion and a vanilla shake, in n out frys are trash though unfortunately