Mfw the entire time using charcoal briquettes

>mfw the entire time using charcoal briquettes

How the shit are you supposed to tell if these asshats are burning?

This is the last time I fucking buy briquettes. Lump charcoal or else from here on out.

Also barbecue thread.

Over cooking meats to a disgusting point and covering it in sugar syrup, do amerifats really do this?

>over cooking

Retard.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>when you take the lid off your smoker

Most slow smoked meat cuts (brisket, ribs, pork shoulder) are tough with a lot of collagen and have to be cooked slow no matter whether you're braising, stewing or dry cooking. Some people don't add any sauce, some use a vinegar/mustard. Most that like sweeter tomato based sauces make their own and don't use HFCS.

Chicken is the exception for requiring long cooking, but when brined and trussed will remain quite moist and juicy while becoming infused with the delicious smoke flavor even cooked low and slow.

>tasting the heat and not the meat

Listen, you two-bit Texan hack, you can't smoke or slow-cook over propane.

And besides-

>briquettes
>taste

It is to laugh.

But hey I'm sure those dumbass pellet things they make for propane grills work real nice!

You see this? This is what you can do with charcoal and wood. This is tasting the heat, you hick.

It was juicy and succulent and seasoned to perfection.

Now go back to your ugly wife and your grill full of scorched wolf food and darken my thread no more!

A texan promoting propane as a way to grill/bbq is the joke. Not really sure if non-texans get that. Not really sure if some texans get it either.

Geez, I post OC and nothing.

Is this board just full of
>implying
and butthurt Yuropoors whining about food with flavors? Or is everyone here too poor to afford a fucking charcoal grill?

They're not expensive! I got this thing at a yard sale for $20!

Looks awful

>and butthurt Yuropoors whining about food with flavors?
Yes but nobody cares about your blog either

>disgusting, gray overcooked meat
wow yum

>tries to make case against propane.
>posts a picture of overcooked and dry meat.

>dry

Do you see all the juice under that?

When I turned it over on the grill it literally squirted juice.

So you're blind as well as unable to taste things, gotcha.

And that's where all the moisture remained, on the plate. Did you even let the thing rest before splitting it like a newborn in the old testament?

I just got a pit barrel cooker and it's amazing.

Everyone should get one. this retarded barrel just cooks food and you don't have to worry about shit

I have used it twice and I don't think is possible to fuck up with it. And I have a pellet grill too

>juice is not in the meat.
>n-no your retarded.

I ate that thing right then and there.

It was juicy as you'll never make a woman.

Next time I'll take pics of the slices.

Confirmed double potato

Not even the good kind.

>if i shitpost i can deflect.

I never made that connection and I've seen every episode 5 or so times. Thanks for that

Do tell. Not a Texan, so idgi.