I have some pizza thats been left out for 3 days. do you think its ok to eat it?

i have some pizza thats been left out for 3 days. do you think its ok to eat it?

it smells fine and looks ok too

Left out of the fridge? Why? How degenerate are you? Also no don't eat that shit.

yes. i ordered it on thursday night. do you think i can eat it still?

Pizza is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's good.
Just nuke it and enjoy.

Just eat it if it smells and looks fine you slob. If you're worried then drink some vodka or coke to wash it down

oh. because i don't have a fridge.

>I don't have a fridge
What hole do you live in?

i don't have a microwave. do you think if i poured vodka over it or used a napkin with peroxide and wiped it off, then it would kill the germs a little bit more.

it has stayed in the box protected, so it was not just in the open

newfoundland

That sounds awful

I guess in just going to try and eat it. I will drink vodka with it
like suggested so it will kill anything thats too bad on it hopefully

Keep us updated man

You were going to eat it anyway. This thread was pointless and you know it.

actually, when i googled it i got scared about doing
it. i wanted to see if anyone had done it and was ok after.

You'll be fine
>t.guy who scrapes the mould off food then eats it

it honestly it does taste kind of off.

its chicken fajita pizza very good. i think im just going to to drink more
and dip it in spicy mustard get rid of the odd flavor

Dear lord

you really do that? how come.

My mum brought me up saying use-by dates are made up and a bit of mould never killed anyone. I hate seeing food go to waste. I appear to be alive still

That's quite a bit of leftover pizza you got there. Why did you eat so little the first time?

I don't think I belong on this site.

im just not very big of a guy. i had ate 3 of the slice, and half of one more slice also.

Excuse me?

Is your mother retarded or did she just hate you?

id just fucking EAT IT idgaf

unless theres mold then i just remove the bits that have mold

Gotta be careful with that. I ate some chicken tikka masala that had been left out all night and within minutes my eyes swole and turned black as I puked everything I had up and went numb. Though this is closer to an allergic reaction than food poisoning, so maybe it had just grown mold and I didn't notice.

To be fair to her, use by dates are retarded, use your nose. As for the rest, eh she was brought up in the country

Mate, that ain't fuckin mould sounds like you ate chicken tikka m'ipecac

for you

did you really think a vodka soaked pizza would taste good?

>do you think if i poured vodka over it or used a napkin with peroxide and wiped it off, then it would kill the germs a little bit more

>it has stayed in the box protected
then its fine. germs cant penetrate boxes

It would but vinagar and peroxide gives you peracetic acid.. add a pinch of salt as catalyst! Best surface cleaner since sodium metabisulfate (Camden tablets)

OP do you have a hotplate or an oven or something cook it in that
u could even use a hot iron

>within minutes my eyes swole and turned black as I puked everything I had up and went numb.
What kind of satanic shit is that

You're honestly better off eating it and then taking a shot of the vodka.

Microbiologist here, this is correct

You're less likely to get sick from pizza because of all the salt and grease coating, but leaving anything out for substantially longer than 4hrs is really asking for foodborne illness eventually

Most common foodborne illness just makes you have the runs or throw up, maybe a fever. However you can also die because your dumb ass really thought the $3 lamb kabob was worth the risk.

You can't tell whether food is off by smell, obviously if its rotten it will smell but you wouldn't be considering rotten food. Also while reheating food is best practice for something you havn't refrigerated some bacteria produce heat stable toxins that will cause food poisoning even after reheating.

So the choice is yours, personally i have eaten pizza that was left out for 2 days in the box.

chicken turns evil when not stored properly, in my experience
>t. usually leave food on the counter for ~24 hours before storing it in the fridge