Drinking all the ramen broth

>drinking all the ramen broth
Y/N?

no
too salty

>broth

I can't because I have a sodium issue, it's usually recommended you don't even if you're a normal healthy person because it's high salt content

Even restaurant ramen?

probably yea

>Restaurant ramen
Yes provided that it's bretty good broth and not just salt water. That said, prefer doing this with pho
>Cup noodle
I'm not getting high blood pressure this young user

If its a heavy pork-based stock, you might as well drink lard. The light broth's okay if its not too salty.

yeah you drink it. why would it have the flavour packet if you weren't supposed to drink it

>broth

its just tap water and a shit ton of salt with a little bit of some spices or whatever

instant ramen plebs get out

to flavor the noodles

weeb

>If its a heavy pork-based stock, you might as well drink lard.
uh-oh

why would you go out to eat ramen then not finish it?

If it bothers you so much, eat something else

If I'm still hungry after yeah I will.
I don't have ramen that much. It's good but it's a bit overrated in my personal experience.
That said if it's a new place I'll try it.
Open to recommendations if you've got a place you absolutely love.

>Cook ramen
>Eat noodles
>Use warm broth to make instant mashed potatoes
>Avoid drinking the broth by eating the broth

Yes
But I almost always never finish it, I don't know why

>yes i drink all the ramen broth
>but i don't drink all the ramen broth
???

Thank God I'm not the only one who does this. Alternatively: why did God allow people like this to exist?

I only drink a little bit of it.

desu I only do it when I'm backpacking because calories.

Yes

But I would used the broth for other food if I wasn't going to

If instant and not pleb-tier, sip while eating noodles. Otherwise drink it all and enjoy your daily sodium intake, I guess.

The place I go to has a heavy pork fat broth with miso base and i add butter and corn for richness. So no. I dont wanna die senpai.

You heard me
I drink it but at the same time not drink it
It's only for smart people to understand heh

Okawari all the way until broth is gone.

I always drain a majority of the water before adding the flavouring, to the point of there just being a bare minimum sitting in the bottom of the bowl

Ideally there's nothing really to drink

All of it? No, that's not healthy.
Up to 95% of it? Why not.

>he thinks Veeky Forums is an anime site

I drank it while I was traveling in Japan. It was really delicious, but made me shit water every fuckin time.

I still remember almost shitting myself during a budist ritual that I was taking part of.

>budist

I'm too retarded to know the correct naming.

I don't have ramen broth. I cook the ramen in water, pour the water out, pour on the ramen packet, sauce, or spices and veggies, stir it in, and eat. Works for instant and traditional. I even toss it in the stir fry in the wok sometimes. No "broth" here. I do often times use the hot water off the noodles for other dishes I'm making.

I always drink all the broth and end up leaving behind some noodles because I'm focused on the broth

I'm realizing now that I'm disgusting

I drank all of my ramen broth once, ended up shitting water the rest of the night.

Never again

False

Yes, but only if you're not full enough from the noodles already. I tend to slurp it down most of the time.

(Whether or not I drink all the broth depends on the brand of ramen btw. If the broth tastes weird, it's going down the drain.)

if it's actual ramen soup and not cup/instant noodle shit, then yes, of course.

>he's a newfag

>4
>chan
Really activates the almonds

>Not just simmering the noodles in a bit of water so they rehydrate but leave no broth behind

Only works with ramen in packets not cups, but it's a great lifehack.