HOLY FUCKING YUM

HOLY FUCKING YUM
How come no one told me that this would be more superior than regular milk.

>just flyover things
TOP KEK!

>sugar water, vanilla flavoring, thickener, vitamin powder, and a milliliter of rancid almond oil
>superior
Lmfao

It's not. Let me guess, you usually drink 2% or skim?

>Shit taste pleb detected

If you think regular is great, just wait 'til you try the dark chocolate flavor. Pair that with some weed (DUDE LMAO) and you ascend to a state of pure euphoria.

It tastes disgusting. You lie!

I like it more for cereal and casual drinking, but it doesn't take the place of actual milk in most dishes.

Were you born without taste buds?

That shit is full of hormones to calm down the angry mob.

Yeah, but it came with a predisposition for obesity. Sometimes, you have to go with the lower calorie option.

It's the Sunny D version of orange juice.

how is something form almonds the same thing from a fuckn cow

>regular milk
it isn't milk, you might as well be comparing it to any other processed soft drink on the market. That's what you're drinking

Goat's milk > cow's milk

This. If you added sugar and vanilla to regular milk it would taste good too.

>people ITT actually drink that puss filled, hormone dense cow lactate.

I'll never understand how people can drink milk from another animal. That shit is filled with puss, blood, and God knows what else.

How is it any different than eating any other food? Fruits and vegetables are covered with bacteria, parasitic insects, you name it.... Even the highest standards for coffee beans, for example, allow 20% mold and/or insect infestation.

bc it's a disgusting horomone stew that humans have had to force on themselves to not have an intolerance? shit's nasty desu and i still drink milk

So no different from being forced to develop a gut immune system after being attacked by disgusting microorganisms. Or the metabolic capacity to detoxify the numerous disgusting anti-herbivory defense compounds plants produce to avoid getting eaten. Or the disgusting brain cell connections needed to find food and not die from starvation, etc

You're just strengthening that poster's point. No need to fake objectivity with emotionally loaded language and pseudo-arguments. Milk just hurts your feelings. It's okay to not like things. Just don't be a dick about it.

It's a decent replacement if you have issues digesting lactose however it only contains about 2% almond juice so most of it is just artificial flavors like a non carbonated soft drink

Anything tastes great with enough sugar

This guy gets it. I keep milk around for cooking and baking, almond stuff for cereal
This is some pretty good shit, by the way

almond milk is paper-flavored
ESPECIALLY silk

if you don't use milk for anything besides cooking the difference between plant milk and cow milk is barely noticeable

>there's pus in milk
wat

try drink a few cups of water in the morning one day, then do the same but with milk the day after

compare how much phlegm there in your throat/airwaves after drinking

>Not drinking cashew milk

>pus is the only substance on earth that can produce phlegm

You can wash fruits and vegetables dude. Not sure you can wash milk.

is this real

Almond "milk" is to milk what skim milk is to whole milk

>I only eat fresh whole fruits and vegetables washed by myself and never anything prepackaged and I think this is relevant in a thread about non-dairy milk substitutes
and even then many plant pathogens are intracellular or strongly adhere to the plant tissue and cannot simply be washed off

>I can't fathom someone eating healthy because I'm such a fat slob who only eats canned fruits and vegetables. I also can't read at all because if I could, I would see that the other user did not bring up fruits and vegetables first and in fact someone else did.

Fucking kill yourself.

>projecting

This shit is bomb but so expensive.

I was mocking you by doing the exact same thing you were doing you mongoloid. How can one person be this stupid?

>infantile insults
>fallacy of composition
Talk about reading.

That's a different poster, retard. They're right though. Keep projecting and let all those insecurities out.

Honestly I would point out how you and that other faggot are both being retarded, but it's so obvious that I honestly don't feel like doing it. Enjoy this last (You) from me cunt.

this stuff makes you grow tits tho
u transitioning or somethin?

I thought that was soy

i think you're right. i know most milk is fucked to hell with hormones.
regardless, i don't drink milk.
only bathe in it.

>people on cooking board don't know anything about standard cow milk
Enjoy pus and hormones gang

this is all i drink but it's a sugarless brand that doesn't have an almond taste

Because if you drink it a lot you get the shits.