Webms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdE8yh0d1_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Webm thread? Webm thread.

inb4 ck gets butthurt about a degustation menu and fine dining.

you have to go back

Let's begin

Posting the same bloody videos from the same bloody retard every bloody webm-thread? Woo!

Sounds like you're familiar with Veeky Forums

Absolutely degusting

I get the idea behind it, and I can apreciate having the ability to sample many things at once, without being a fat hog, but these "portions" are way too small.
you can't even truly sample something with such a small amount.
How does the taste and texture change when you chew it short vs long? What different nuances can you taste? That shit takes a few bites.
I'm not advocating putting mountains of food on the platter, but double the size from what's shown in here and have it one course less, and it'll be
a) a full meal
b) something that you can fully taste and appreciate with all of your senses
c) still totally pretentious/faggy so that you can still show it off on facesnaptter/ck can still start sperging about it

it is a full meal and your 'how does the taste and texture change when you chew it short vs long' thing is an eccentricity of yours that does not apply to all foods or, for that matter, diners.

pretty much every plate has at least three bites, you have ample opportunity to chew for 10, 20 and 30 seconds respectively if you want.

what is actually wrong with these? i see them reposted, A LOT but outside of presentation i am sure they taste fine. this isn't like his undercooked chicken

this first one the bottom of the pot touches the topping.
the second one should be mixed in a trough not a pot.

the glazing shows incompetence. the garbage chili looks like it would be a clusterfuck to me, but that's kind of the point of the whole concept so i don't think you can shit on jack too hard for it.

>hand tattoo at 30 second mark

I don't want human trash touching my food thanks.

It was just one example.
don't you also have those foods that "develop" with bytes and where you just need time and some amounts to fully discover them?
Sure, something like the McForme will taste the same, no matter what kind of byte you take, but the complicated stuff as in the webm?

the foods in the webm are actually pretty simple.

foods do develop over time and with mastication, for a number of reasons, and so i would agree that a tasting menu that serves everything in a series of teaspoons is probably missing some important elements of a good meal.

you strike a balance with portion size vs variety in a tasting menu and it is pretty common to aim for around three good bites at a minimum.

also i don't know what you're referring to with the 'mcforme' but i think a burger is actually a relatively complex food that lends itself a little better to long chewing. it's several components in a compact form surrounded by bland bread, you definitely need to take more time with it to get the full effect, scarfing it down is pretty unsatisfying.

WA LA

I dunno, if they aimed at that stuff looking extra-pretty, they missed. It sure looks fancy, the kind of "clueless morons will pay an arm and a leg" fancy. Like Rayban "0" glasses, or Juicero.

Leftards, you should stop pretending anybody not worshipping your stupidity is "butthurt" or "triggered". You tried it in politics, on games, on comics, and every time, it failed miserably, despite what your blog pretend. It's not different there.

>chef or waitstaff have tattoos....visible tattoos...fucking sleeve tattoos

WARNING SIGN!!!!!
TURN 180 AND LEAVE

Best cosplay ever.

>dips the bottom of the pot into the sauce

Heathen.

>leftards

oh look another poor person who can't differentiate between culture and politics

>nu-male with tattoos

every fucking time

>i am sure they taste fine
No. I'm pretty sure a dumb fatass that can't even cook chicken thoroughly is not turning out anything that "tastes fine".

What the fuck even is this supposed to be? Chopped up hot dogs? Salsa? Green beans? I'm fucking baffled.

>filename
Oh, damn…

But for fucks sake, clean your fucking disgusting room.

I think the thing that pisses me off the most about Jack is his enduring inability to pre-heat anything. Cold pans, cold pots and cold oil. Every fucking time.

I'm sure if there were a way to mistakenly use a cold oven, he'd do that, too.

>In the mood for some fine dining
>it expensive but its nice once in a while
>little bit of class in your life

>see some white nigger trash with hand tattoos making the food

What do you do?

go back to pol you fucking retards

This is a "left" board ie not fucking retarded and we dont want tronglodyes like you shitting the place up

someone pointed this out some time ago and now I CANNOT GET OVER THIS

this

>implying not all chefs are inhuman garbage with tattoos

user please......

Disgusting overcooked eggs.

t. never worked in a kitchen

mockingly ask him what he was in prison for, then keep asking him various questions about prison life while everyone at the table tries to hold their laughter in until it finally becomes too much to bear and everyone bursts out laughing right as he's walking away back to the kitchen, staring at the ground in shame

on the bill next to the tip I write, "included a little extra to help with bail and lawyer fees"

Yeah, it's maddening, because that was the kind of mistake that I maybe made a couple of times when I was first learning to cook as a teenager. For Jack, it's become his way of life. I mean, if teenage me can overcome it, how fucking ignorant must this guy be?

Like here. I have to imagine he literally ignited that grill seconds before filming.

fucking kek

hits too close to home

Lost my shit

>webms
thinly veiled ja/ck/ thread

just

jebus christ does the camera man have parkinsons?

Just shut the fuck up and go to golden corral and gorge yourself you fat fuck

>I did a thing with your slice
>Pls gibe money

Talk about form over function.

It's art you uncultured swine

>anime
>art

Holy shit amazing fucking meme

A L L T H E E G G S

>pancake
>anime

How to corrode your stomach

>Never worked in a kitchen

Politics are a part of culture. In many cases one's politics are the defintion of one's culture.

Fuck off retards. go back top /pol/ or /lgbtq/ or /mlp/ or wherever you came from.

What the fuck is this supposed to be? Please. I'm going to lose sleep over it.

NEWFAG!!!!

Why.

Nevermind. I found it. It was called "Garbage Stew", aptly enough. What pissed me off is that the entire time we was putting all that shit in the pot, there was nary a sizzle or a bubble. It was like the stove wasn't even on. He kept stirring it after added everything and it looked like a cold pot of trash. I almost threw up.

no i haven't, explain?

Tattoos and brightly dyed hair are people to stay away from and don't let them handle your food. Don't hire them for anything at all.

I want a waifu pancake pls

kid, plzgo

Also, you can see it in that webm. He sees shit going wrong and instead of assessing and adjusting or trying to fix it he just points at it or acts confused like he has no control over the simple thing he could easily fix. He sees the egg start to slide off and just watches and points at it like a retard as it falls into his cold grill. Another example of this is his corndog dipper. He could easily not dip it in more or pour some batter out but he sees it's about to overflow, stops for a moment, and then just dunks it full in, spilling shit everywhere and making a gross mess, then mutant corndog into the cold oil.

It kills me. Same thing in the chicken and burger webms where he cuts the meat open to reveal it's extremely undercooked, and even without dialogue you can see his reaction through his hands where he's first alarmed, then realizes he's gone too far to backpedal, and then he just kind of treats it as though "ah well, this stuff happens"

The corndog one pisses me off because he clearly disregarded the "max fill" line on the container, and that could have saved him. Also because he did something to the corndog that clearly prevented his batter from adhering to it. Did he fucking wax it or something? Or was it a problem with the batter?

It also reminds me of the time he somehow made that non-Newtonian marinade that absolutely would not coat the chicken pieces he was trying to put in it. I don't even know what he did there.

The guy with the egg on the grill isn't Jack, those aren't his hands

youtube.com/watch?v=zdE8yh0d1_0

Aren't you just the fucking hand expert?

But it is, satan, he even has the same ring. Fuck you for making me check.

Also that dumb nigger couldn't even figure out how to use the meme meat claws and just scraped at the pork ineffectually

>"let's this heat up a bit"
>let's it heat up for less than a minute before trying the eggs on it, doesn't even start to turn opaque when he cracks it on there, then watches it slide off without even trying to stop it.

one like this?

hmmm

jesus christ how horrifying
this is why i cook my own food

When battering hotdogs, one is well advised to dredge the 'dog in flour or corstarch before dipping. Greasy meat tubes are not the greatest substance to get batter to adhere to, a little starch provides an excellent gripping surface.

theyre the only kind of people insane enough to want to work in a kitchen

You were wrong, it was the tatoos.

You have to eat all the eggs

B I G
O
Y

B Y T E S

>Rub needs sage and rosemary.
>make your own rub, use store-bought sauce
>camelized onions
good
>No pickles
bad
>No Colby/CoJack
bad

8/10 sammich, would spruce up and serve to mates on game night.

>anime pancake
>not anime

>sharp chink knife.png
>never pops the balloon
>sharp

Really nigger?

>foil touching food

Looks OK, but I wouldn't pay for it cuz it don't look liek jesus

This is why you use a double boiler when you melt your chocolate, otherwise it comes out looking like liquid shit.

I guarantee you he didn't even turn on the heat until after he stirred it and let it sit for like 5 minutes. See in Jack logic, flavors meld together best when everything is cold.

>all that salt

I can just imagine a regular sane person being in the kitchen with jack as he cooks.
>jack, please jack just use a bigger container!
>NO IT'S FINE, EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN.

I'm so glad I don't have autism.

enjoy your poisoning.

Enjoy being a retard