Don't mind me, I'm just providing 8 days worth of nutrition for only $4

Don't mind me, I'm just providing 8 days worth of nutrition for only $4.

>Nutrition

Okay, pal

>calories are not nutrition

each package is actually 2 servings, so it's double that

enjoy your death

>>buying this shit instead of topramen
fatcat

>I'm just providing 8 days worth of sodium for only $4

fixed

I associate that particular ramen brand and flavor with being sick. My mom would overboil those noodles and serve them to me nice and mushy whenever I stayed home from school with a really bad illness. I'd eat that with a glass of ginger ale afterwards if I could stomach it.

The salty broth is really the only saving grace about that instant ramen and should only be eaten sparingly.

My Mom would make home made chicken noodle soup for times like that but she would strain the good parts out and only let me have the broth. I would get so mad because she would not give me the chicken or noodles or carrots. Just broth while I got to watch her eat the goods.

> eat beef ramen every meal for 7 days straight.
>semen starts to taste like ramen
How

>$4

What's it like being a worthless coast hugger? You can get those here for only $2 a box. That's 16 servings for fucking $2, kid.

more like 16 days worth of sodium

How do you know what your semen tastes like?

oriental is the only good flavor.

You catch it with your hand and just slurp it up after masturbating. No real cleanup needed and you can diagnose a lot about your health on the side.

All ramens is the same.

sounds like you're just a semen slurping faggot

We can all agree cup>package

my hero

I'll try this tonight

I've been eating my jizz for over 10 years

Don't mind me, I'm just providing 8 days worth of nutrition for only $3.58. Also, much better nutritionally.

Are you lost, friend?

No, you can taste the difference a little, triple 8.

did you know there are whole restaurants in new york city that specialize in this stuff?