What is the best food to eat after smoking marijuana?

What is the best food to eat after smoking marijuana?

A bullet.

a bowl of rusty razors soaked in stale piss

Cum

>DUDE WEED LMAO XD

When i was a kid i had this sandwich press and i would make grilled cheese and mushroom sandwiches. I haven't smoked dope since highschool though.

A sandwich made with miche loaf, bresaola, spicy micro greens, orange marmalade, and basque cheese.

Fresh fruit. Flavor explosion. You are welcome.

sushi

An entire box of children's cereal like French Toast Crunch

That's mean. Why not buy your own cereal?

anything brothers green eats. i fucking hate those stoners though

You forgot the rest of the pic

Also for munchies you'll want Tim Tams and Pub Squash

based Afghan. They were right all along

A huge ass bag of for mes.

tasty food, tasty candy and a drink. i love to eat sweet and then salty or wiseversa

Eat BEFORE you smoke.

one time after i smoked at a friends house i was really hungry but he had no food at all, besides some oranges. i ended up eating 6 oranges in a row. so fresh

I usually go with Tex-Mex.

Breakfast food.

FPBP

yea the juicier the better.
after that snacks + sodas

DUDE

Cheese and dried fruits

frozen pizza or oncor salsbury steak family size with instant mashed potatoes to pour all the gravy over

double points for mango
it potentiates the dope or something, but it also tastes amazing

they get stoned off of huge blocks of blond hash?
I need to go to afghanistan

3 Raw eggs in a drinking glass.

Whatever you've got in the kitchen. Just put on some music and lose yourself in the flow of cooking. Try to save enough ingredients that you can make the same thing tomorrow to find out if it's still good sober. It will be more often than you'd expect.

HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAH WOW user THAT WAS THE BEST HAHAHAHA FIRST BOAT BEST POST AM I RIGHT??

Found the loser pothead.

Hahaha another upboat for you user I give you Veeky Forums gold hee ehee

once I got too high on accident and I went to my friend's house to return something and his girlfriend made me sit down at the table, put a bib on me and made me some roasted
sliced vegetables with olive oil, salt and black pepper and made me eat it. It was fucking amazing.

lol

With alcohol, it's usually

> I got too drunk, went over to my buddy's house and hit on his girlfriend before throwing up all over his kitchen

On weed:

> I got too high and my buddy's gf cooked me a lovely veggie dinner

lol

Just bought some gingergold apples yesterday, thanks for the reminder.

Heathen, septtuple points for mango. Also Bartlett pears are fucking amazing as well.

I regularly destroy entire packs of oreos while baked.

Wouldn't recommend it, they're gone in 30 seconds.

Mangos as a natural enhancer.

>Natural enhancer

Explain

>bullet
>food
Sure you're not the stoner, retard?

there is a compound in mango that increases uptake of thc of something like that if iirc
im not the user that suggested it but when i still smoked me and my friends would often do this.

People who eat junkfood while high are disgusting subhumans. Eat some fruit, you fucking degenerates.

Connected on the first pitch.

>smoke weed
>take a couple miracle fruit tabs
>eat incredibly delicious lemons and limes
One of my favorite munchie rituals

Moist desserts, ice cream, pineapple, beer

>miracle fruit
haha, that stuff is great
you gotta be careful though with eating stuff that would normally be too strong to eat

the first time I had miracle berries, I downed too much vinegar and hot sauce and threw up
not pleasant

Cold pressed organic juice and fresh fruit, duh.

DUDE

fpbp

Cyanide.

>i saw a cooking show once

Once I smoked the food and ate the weed. Classic!

/thread

Bagel and lox with infused cream cheese sounds pretty good.

Why? So you eat double?

All of it

>what is the best food to eat while [insert state of being here]

Whatever you liked eating before you got stoned....?

>Rolled a joint
>Smoked it out of a fucking apple anyways
How has this not been mentioned? If you already have a joint, what's the apple for?

Cheba hut

Cause
>hurrrr dude it tastes like apples

Eating while high is dumb af. You just sort of start to eat mindlessly and things begin to lose their taste.

Alcohol, on the other hand, is a God tier drug to eat under the influence of. When you're drunk, shit tastes AMAZING. Some of my best dining experiences of all time came out of me having a great buzz.

But some of the best hand rolled hashish comes from Arab lands

Being drunk fucking sucks though.

TACO BELL. Although anything tastes 10x better while stoned

> get high
> eat seventy yards of fruit by the foot

fruits and veggies

it's a shame it became a ck meme because two packs of mi goreng when you're baked is amazing

What's the best food to eat after doing coke

evan williams

Ass

yeah

Agreed. My drinking is almost non existent since I started smoking. I hate that coming down feeling from drinking, never mind the following morning. Marijuana doesn't give me any of those side effects. Unless I eat way too much and go to bed and wake up bloated

light beer and cigarettes

All of these are acceptable answers, including eating more coke.

A damn shame you're paying premium prices for a Subway sandwich put together by dead-beat stoners and community college drop-outs.

Amateurs eat after smoking, you're just going to burn out.
Eat then blaze.

I love how weed triggers normies' inferiority complexes

Little Debbie Cakes

ALL OF IT NIGGA

It's already been said but
>FRESH
>FUKKN
>FRUIT
is the patrician high snack. Won't make you feel as shitty as junk food and it tastes like you are one with the earth.

im hi

noodles
since weed came from china i always feel closer to weed when i get asian takeout

For me, it's a large m&m blizzard from Dairy Queen, and a glass of water on the side because ice cream makes me thirsty.
I also really enjoy most types of soup. I haven't smoked in a really long time though. Kinda strange being that I live in Colorado.

Lost

a homeless man's asshole

I'm rural so it's hard for me to eat locally D:

Fruit is the best answer, bonus points for checking out what's in season and buying from somewhere local because it'll taste 10x better. Berries are the most fun to eat, I think. I actually enjoy going to farmers markets stoned because it's a pretty chill environment and all the food looks so pretty.

fpbp

The platoon I was attached to in Afghanistan regularly had kids run up in the village and sell softball size blocks of hash for $5. Lot of people got in trouble with that.

a gin and tonic on a hot day, or a nice rakja on a cold one

You put water in the apple to filter it like a bong

Taco bell or white castle, also waffle house at 2 in the morning

This. I love strawberries + glaze + fage yogurt, or super ripe peaches :^)

I've never known a pot smoker who was a contributive member of society.

How many have you known in general?

99% of teachers are pot smokers, STEM included

Wtf i love the military-industrial complex now

it actually just allows things thru the blood brain barrier more easily

>I've never known a pot smoker who was a contributive member of society.

I'm a full stack architect at one of the FANGs and I can tell you, if you made all our engineers take drug tests, we'd lose half of our brightest and most capable.

When you grow up and get into the corporate world, you'd be surprised how many high functioning smokers and coke heads are in the work force.