No one likes this shit. NO ONE!

No one likes this shit. NO ONE!

>not using club soda in your vodka

You're missing out

San Pellegrino > Perrier > Club soda

It's meant for mixing with booze.
Ever heard of a Gin & Tonic?

Silly user, its not for drinking, its for cleaning stains!

I used to hate soda water, but its grown on me, now I prefer it to soda water. Tonic water is actually really nice too, but its very sweet.

>now i prefer soda water to soda water
I meant; now I'd choose soda water of normal soda or softdrink like coke.

Cold San Pellegrino is divine

I do. I find club soda refreshing. I guess it's the salts.

I really like schweppes tonic and bitter lemon.

I really enjoy it, it's usually what I get on flights and I prefer gin & soda over G&T. I used to hate it when I was a kid but now flavored club soda is one of my favorite non-water beverages; I never drink sweetened soda anymore.

Tonic water is supposed to be bitter. A nice bitter tonic is what really makes a G&T

Tonic water is different, it has that gross shit quinine in it that makes it basically undrinkable.

Try it with gin

actually very much enjoy Pellegrino. That plus a twist of lime helped me lose my cola habit.

Everyone enjoys it but you... Stupid ass OP.

meet me somewhere, faggot.

Sparkling water with a few slices of lemon has replaced soda for me.

Much healthier and satisfies my itch for sugary drinks in the same way.

kill yourself. i grew up in my dads restaurant and would kill to have a sparkling water faucet at home.

>No one likes this shit. NO ONE!
That's like saying no one likes pure table salt either.

This isn't something you drink by itself. It's an ingredient used in preparing other beverages.

why are you putting pellegrino next to club soda and tonic water

Topo chico = pellegrino >gerolsteiner >>>>>>> perrier

>no-one likes this shit
>posts three different things

Did you seriously just post tonic water as if it was club soda?

I mean, drink your gin neat if you wish, but don't disrespect its other half like that.

I do. You can keep being a fag though.

I like tonic with my gin.
And I like carbonated water by itself because I like the feel of carbonation, and want to sate my craving without consuming hundreds of calories while dieting.
Also, virtually every time you ask for water in Italy they'll ask whether you want gas or no gas.

Make mojitos with that shit

Tonic water is different, it has that amazing shit quinine in it that makes it totally delicious.

ftfy

I forgot to put a meme arrow on the quote and I am deeply ashamed. Please flagellate me.

It tastes bad, like most (but not all) gin.

The magic trick is what happens when you combine them.

soda water is my favorite breakfast drink
not too acidic, but helps clean out my mouth, like how it's more carbonated than soda

good no calorie chaser for hard stuff

Not living in a country when the standar water is soda water, u plebs.

There ar natural springs here with free fresh soda water.

bourbon sour collins:
2 oz bourbon (3 oz for me)
half a lemon's juice
egg white
3 dash angostura
shake 30s
add 1 ice cube
shake 30s
pour in frozen collins glass
top with 1oz club/tonic

youre denying yourself a pleasurable experience user

>T. Fatass

Go drink some V8 Tropical Breezeā„¢

I used to drink tonic water all the time to avoid parasites.

Who here /montellier/?

The real Quebecers agua

I drink sparkling water/club soda/mineral water all the time. Lots of people do.

You would know that if you weren't choking on such a huge cock, OP.

>Including Pellegrino with tonic water and plain soda water

You're retarded or baiting. Each has its own use and Pellegrino is the only one that's good by itself

Club soda is great for some drinks.

Tonic water is great for some drinks and great just as is.

The pellegrino aparkling water is not great but you can drink it just fine.

This.

How does gin taste bad?
One of the few hard liqours (not a fan of bombay sapphire though) I don't mind drinking straight.

Frozen glass and ice and shake with the ice?
how cold do you need your drink??

Hey. I like that so shut up.

chilled glasses aren't used to make drinks colder, they're used to serve a drink and keep it cold enough for the time it'll take somebody to drink it
if you used a room temperature glass the drink gets warmer when you pour it in, and if you use a glass with ice in it the drink will be diluted more(too much) unless it's drunk very fast, both things you don't want

Pellegrino is literally water though, I've gotten it in numerous restaurants when ordering a water.

I have a friend who will unironically buy stuff like Schweppes russchian and drink it straight out of the bottle. To be fair, he's an odd one.

Used to hate it but I am an ex drunk and it helps a lot and I appreciate it now. Hopefully not the result of brain damage.