What is your top-tier chain fast food places? Mine is Baker's...

What is your top-tier chain fast food places? Mine is Baker's. A small chain in that area of southern California that no one cares about.

I lived in Riverside for 10 years. I've never heard of Bakers.

You care

That's interesting considering there's 3 in Riverside alone.

That's because they are all on the shit side of town.

Actually I go to the one in Hysperia when I am passing through.

What are the good food places in Riverside? Don't care too much about the type

Alvaros mexican
Antonios pizza
De mateos pizza (right next to Alvaros)

All ive got

Also forgot, hohos chinese. Its right by a dentist and freeway, which is next to a carls jr, dennys, gas station, yakisoba etc

I keep hearing this shilled on here but I looked up the menu and it sounds really basic and not very high quality.

Pokéworks

Some of the best fast food pizza I've ever had. 2nd place goes to Marco's

It's a fast food restaurant. What do you expect?

That burrito's contents are far too well organized for me to trust.
Fuck you I care. I want one right now. But I live in Wyoming the most regional shit here is Hamburger Stand and Taco Johns. Insofar as I've never seen them elsewhere.

fucken A
fellow texasfag here. love me some waterburger

>near the university
>shit side

Great freaking sandwiches

Nifty Fifty's.
When I first moved to the Philly area, they were everywhere. Then, five years ago, the owners were caught doing tax fraud, stealing $2,2 million in tax money from da gubmint. So nearly all of them closed, leaving only three behind today. Two years ago, the owner's CPA was sentenced to five years for his part in the operation. The owners only got 20something months each.

Still a great fucking burger, corruption be damned.

Arby's.

>t. Woke Niggas

I have these around and they're outstanding.
Also with sprinkled about.

Both are pricey and take 5 or so mins to be made, but you get what you pay for.

its overpriced like crazy but they have stupid good milkshakes

>top-tier
>chain
>fast food

Honestly, fast casual has raised the bar a lot for fast food in the last few years, you don't have to settle for mystery meat rubbery burgers and chicken tendies anymore.

For me, it's McDonald's. They got the best fast food sandwich.

Top-tier in the league. We aren't comparing this to local burger joints or sit down restaurants, if you're that dull to understand

Don't understand your problem. Honestly, when you're menu is too expansive, then I start to find the quality of the foods begin to drop.

Never found Whataburger particularly good. Always too salty.

It's not about expansiveness of menus it's about the fact that there are a lot more diverse fast food chains than there used to be.

I really don't care about the diversity in fast food or what you would consider diversity. I do know however that Neal T Baker the founder of Baker's helped the McDonald brothers build one of their first restaurants, and also helped the founder of Taco Bell set up his business. The founders of Del Taco and Weinershnitzel were employees of Taco Bell, which would not have existed without the help of Baker. Baker's was also one of the first restaurants like this to sell American and Mexican food.

>Raw onions