Perfect scrambled eggs must be __________________________

Perfect scrambled eggs must be __________________________ .

delicious

fpbp

cooked slowly over low heat, no milk add sour cream and season just before serving

>milk
>sour cream
>scrambled eggs
did you mean omlette?

Soft, fluffy, and creamy. And should be achievable without adding anything extra, it's all in the technique.

Perfect scrambled eggs are only eggs, without any dairy added. Although it is not wrong to add dairy cream or butter to a pan, it does change the eggs significantly in flavor.

Their moistness is based on cultural preferences, such as hispanic countries liking them runnier, and americans liking them fluffier and dry (which is the safe temperature preference). Since eggs experience some moisture loss if cooked over high heat, you can add as much as 1/2 tsp of water for each raw egg. It is far better to cook proteins over lower heat, with some scientific reasons. So, though you see wacko chefs on TV cook them in short order speedy nonsense, this is based on timing of orders or making several guests happy at once. Do not do that. No, they are not smarter than your common sense. Chefs are some of the lowest IQ/unsuccessful types in formal education which provides depth of learning. Experience isn't the same as science.

Do not overly move them in your pan. Gentle folds and scrapes along a low-medium heat nonstick surfaced pan with a silicone spatula will reduce need for water or any added butter or olive oil At some point, 2/3rd doneness, do only folding/lifting up techniques like you do for omelettes, and don't break them up into small curds. Let them gather and set together in large curds. A good flip at the end can finish up a too moist top surface when removing from pan.

No milk.

The sour cream is just a tiny tad at the end. I like it. Give it a shot.

Made with quality ingredients and patience.

>Perfect scrambled eggs are only eggs, without any dairy added.
This. It's honestly really annoying watching chefs add pounds of dairy to their eggs. Ruins the flavor of something already rich by making it fatty.

except eggs taste like shit and butter tastes good

I just add about a half tablespoon of milk per 2 eggs.

If you like your eggs like OP's pic, you're a fag.

>Ruins the flavor of something already rich by making it fatty.

que

explain this logic

served relatively quickly and not stored buffet style.

If you have a problem with those eggs, you're a moron.

Thanks for the confirmation you're gay.

Thanks for confirming you're a tardfart.
I don't care if some stranger thinks I'm gay, but I bet you care that people think you're an idiot with no class.

>I don't care if some stranger thinks I'm gay
Because you know you are.
>but I bet you care that people think you're an idiot with no class.
Newsflash for fagboy: We're both on Veeky Forums.

You just keep sticking your mentally challenged foot in your drooling mouth, don't you? You just keep proving what a fucktard you are with every post you make.

>hurr durr ur dumb
Awesome. I bet the other fags really back down when you get all butch like that. Don't they, Mr. Fageggs?

So, are you closeted as well as being an idiot? Because you sure like to talk about fans a lot. You know what they say, most homophobes are afraid because they have homosexual thoughts all the time. It's OK, user, you can be gay here, you shouldn't let your stupidity get in the way of the Dickson you secretly crave.

>the toddler logic of "you hate lima beans, therefore you are one"
You're really really bad at this, Mr. Fageggs. Try thinking before submitting your next post. Look at it critically instead of just regurgitating things you've heard.

When are you two going to meet up and fuck?

Well, since he assumes I'm gay, I guess I'm supposed to say "anytime ", right?

*correctly assumes

Still at it, Huh? Why are you so afraid of fags, user?

> tries to sound smart

Swing and a miss, user. You're not intelligent enough to try and use big words.

>muh "fear is the opposite of love" irrational argument
Why did you capitalize "Huh"?

>i insert unnecessary empty lines because i assume everyone else is illiterate/learning disabled like me
You're not submitting a paper to your 4th grade special education teacher, user.

Right on user!

>tries to turn the same argument around

You really are stupid. You should be embarrassed, but you're too dumb to realize that.

Pairs nice with chives

At least you managed to greentext properly this time, Mr. Regurgitatingisabigword.

in the bin while I eat the superior omelette

You somehow believe that making up childish names makes your posts better? Bwahaha.....
All you're doing is making yourself look stupid and derailing the thread, because you like shitty eggs (another sign of no class).

Why do you think regurgitating is a big word?
Why don't you know how ellipses are used?
Why do you think it's possible to make myself look stupid on an anonymous website? Why do you think I would care at all?
Why do you think this thread is worth anything when it's nothing but a discussion of something subjective?
Why do you think liking faggy things like OP's eggs is any indication of class?
Why don't you realize that being a degenerate is the lowest class thing you can do?

post boypussy

kill yourself

kill yourself

kill yourself

kill yourself

kill yourself

You ARE a degenerate, don't you realize that? And a moron to boot.

this is like when you to another school on a school trip and the biggest autist of your school meets the biggest autist of theirs, and they get into a tussle where the whole reputation of each school rests on the outcome

>no u
Holy fuck, back to the toddler arguments. I accept your concession, dunce.

give me some more info on your technique

that's just taste though

You've been doing that the whole time, idiot. Goddamn, you're a special kind of stupid.

>posting again
>no u
I. Accepted. Your. Concession. Dunce.

this guy know it

what i'm about to say is probably gonna be really unpopular here

i like my scrambled eggs prepared like this:
>get a metal or pyrex bowl
>crack 5 large EB or Laura Lynn eggs into it
>add a cap full of worcestershire sauce
>add a dash of parsley
>add three cap fulls of Tabasco Original
>add a quarter pat of butter
>add shredded cheddar
>whisk together with a spork
>pour into pan on medium-high heat
>wait for it to get a skin on the top, and start stirring in the pan
>add canola oil so it doesn't stick
>wait for it to turn a dark yellow
>turn heat off, put eggs on a plate
>add some Tabasco and black pepper

i know it's probably the wrong way to do it, but it's how i was originally taught, and it tastes pretty good

Sure.
>whip eggs with a fork before adding to the pan
>add enough butter to the pan to keep the eggs from sticking, but not too much either
>heat pan over medium-low heat until butter is melted and forming small bubbles
>reserve about 1/3 of the eggs, and pour the rest into the pan
>turn heat to low
>watch the eggs and slowly scrape and turn the eggs at intervals, to form fluffy, soft curds
>when eggs are getting close to being done, add the reserved eggs, and fold them in, turning as usual. This brings the temperature of the eggs down, keeps them from overcooking, and makes them creamier.
>remove from heat just before the eggs are done, since they will keep cooking for a minute
>plate up and enjoy soft, fluffy, creamy scrambled eggs!

i\ve never understood this practice of putting cheese in scrambled eggs.

I don't accept anything from morons. Your posts are not accepted. Get over it.

is that even classed as scrambled eggs anymore with all that shit thrown in

>I don't accept
What you don't accept is rather irrelevant since you lost and you're not actually a human to begin with. How stupid must you be to lose to someone you consider a moron? This is the last word. You didn't get it. Time to cope with that fact.

truth

Your opinions are worthless, just like the rest of you. Your posts don't matter, therefore they are not accepted. I can tell you're having a hard time dealing with this concept, since you're trying so desperately to make yourself relevant, but you're barking up the wrong tree. No one cares what you think. I'm telling you this for your own good. Try to deal with it.

That argument started with eggs but quick as lightning devolved into two monkeys flinging their own shit at each other. Sad.

that's fine
egg yolk is very rich, think of the difference a single egg yolk can make in a custard. everytime I've added copious amounts of cream, creme fraiche, butter, or lots of milk, I found the egg-y taste masked and the end product rather fatty, too rich. I like the taste of egg plain, I don't like to mask it too much.

>egg yolk is rich
>add more rich stuff
>this takes away from the egg yolk richness somehow

scrambled

was wondering the same thing

/this
/dubs
/thread

just taste?

Cooked.

Mileage may vary.

Big fluffy curds, American diner style.

Not that puke-tier Gordon Ramsay bullshit.

scrambled

came here to say this

I like my eggs firm, because unlike Gordon Ramsay I don't like slurping down lumpy slop with the consistency of jizz. If you faggots like gargaling hot chicken semen you're welcome to, i'm going to chew my fucking eggs

The problem with Gordonfag's eggs is that he serves them completely WRONG. His scrambled eggs technique isn't his own, it's Escoffier's , and was never meant to be eaten on toast or on bare plate. It's supposed to be served in hollowed out, toasted brioche shells, or puff pastry shells, and garnished. That was the entire concept behind those particular scrambled eggs, and now they've been bastardized to the point of being a bad thing. It's a shame, really.

>mon ami noir

came here to post this

...made using an Emu egg and a cup of raw goat's milk.

Why do you guys do this? Is it just fun to get in internet spit fights with strangers for you guys? You both know nothing productive will come out of this conversation

How do you add sour cream to scrambled eggs? Like do you scramble it in when making them or just use it as a topping after making them?

So eat a stick of butter

please realize you're having this argument about scrambled eggs

have you ever had a really, really fatty sauce? Like almost 30 to 50 percent fat? It's remarkably flat and tasteless despite the high fat content. Just try eating tallow straigt and tell me it tastes good. Richness can be overdone.

but eggs are a superfood

Those Gordan Ramsey eggs are awful

>don't add butter to your eggs because eating pure fat on its own is unappealing

This is the level of reasoning we deal with on Veeky Forums

Piping-hot tallow that's only just been cut off a roast can be deliciously decadent.
I'd never consume it cold though. Cold fat from any beast is just miserable.