How do I cook my own tendies?

How do I cook my own tendies?

Idk I'm trying to save up enough good boy points so mommy can tell me

Get a deep fryer for around $30 and you will have restaurant quality tendies in under 5 minutes. Fries too

Don't have monies for that.

I got a pan, an oven, some olive oil, some chicken, and bread crumbs.

What do?

>What do?
buy peanut oil and panko bread crumbs

Ok for what you got here is what you do
>Slice chicken into strips
>Bathe in milk and egg wash (optional) in one bowl
>Dredge in salted and seasoned bread crumbs (unless yours are pre salted from the store) in the other
>Shallow fry on medium heat until golden brown
>Place on top of a cooling rack that is over the top of a pan to catch drippings.

I already did this and they were soggy.

Make sure your oil is hot before you put the first one in. Check by flicking a bit of the bread crumbs in and seeing if you get a good sizzle

oil wasnt hot enuf

You won't get pic related with what you have, the other anons gave you advice to make those. You can try to crisp them up in the oven at 350° for about 15 min. Too

I use House Autry. I just buy some pre cut chicken tenderloins from the store. You just wet the strips and coat in the seasoning, then fry in oil. It's super simple even a rogue good boy could do it.

No, they were slightly black on certain parts. Pic related was my oven only attempt to cut calories and save money.

I'm feeling like pan-frying followed by cripsing in the oven would be the best route, but surely there is an easier way.

Yes. Buying the correct oil and using a hotter temperature while also mixing in flour with the bread crumbs.

>Buying

Nigger I'm ramen-noddle tier broke and only have this old bag of frozen chicken from yesteryear, I can't afford oil.

Then there is no other way. You are limited by olive oils smoke point

don't listen to the other user, one fast food chain in korea fries all of their chicken in olive oil. you could too

T-theres s-still hope?

Who here living that /patrician/ life eating tendies with Utah fry sauce?

My mommy used to make fried chicken once in a while and it tasted really good but I don't remember exactly how she made it and now it's too late I can't ask her.
I bought some chicken breasts and they say boneless/skinnless with rib meat and I want to fry it but I don't know what to do. I don't remember what she used to season it I just know that she had a bowl and she would put some stuff in the bowl with the chicken and it would be seasoned I know you have to use lime juice though.

Don't meme the poor lad, he's already upset about his soggy tendies.

are tendies best fried or oven?

Can't deep fry in olive oil.

first of all you don't fucking use bread crumbs.

>get tendies or cut breast up into tendie shape
>you can also use thighs to make nuggers
>either brine it or marinade it
>heat at least 2 inches of peanut or canola oil to 350 degrees in big pot
>season flour with salt, pepper, msg, garlic powder, and whatever else you want your tendies to taste like
>take your chicken right out of the marinade and dredge it in the flour
>if you want extra crispy throw it into an egg wash and back in the flour
>squeeze the flour onto the chicken until it looks all cracked like a buried cat turd
>shake any loose flour off and let it sit for a couple minutes
>then throw it into the oil and cook until it's done
>use a meat thermometer or wait until the bubbles slow down

if you don't have a pot you can do it in a frying pan, but you'll have to flip them halfway through. be careful not to let the oil overflow. for the marinade you can pretty much use anything. buttermilk + hot sauce, salt water + red pepper flakes + crushed garlic, strong black tea + sugar + salt. you can use salad dressing or bottled marinade if you're lazy. if you don't have the right oil you're shit out of luck.

>msg

I put it in everything. one time I ran out of salt so I used it as a salt substitute. everything tasted great.

>thinks msg is a meme
>it's just salt
You know the "s" stands for "sodium" right?

I made some two weekends ago and all I had for fat was some rendered beef fat from frying a few pounds of ground beef. you can definitely get nice crispy fingers with olive oil. just heat it up enough to fry.
I used a cast iron pan and about a half inch of oil.
I like a flour, egg wash, flour breading but I double breaded them so I went, flour egg flour egg flour. then fry. for the seasoning I just used paprika, garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper. season your flour and egg wash. egg wash is eggs mixed with water or milk. you didn't mention that you have flour so if you don't your shit out of luck

Enjoy your cancer goals of 2017

Go on YouTube, you lazy faggot.

I have dial up internet you fucking twit please fuck off. Not everyone cooks food on plates of gold.

You realize MSG is the main reason why people love their tasty tendie treats, right? It is a critical ingredient, if you omit this then you havent made what was desired in the first place.

Ehem~

>2017
>wanting to be fat

no thanks jeff

>msg
>cancer
no proof

Not true. I make deep fried twinkies and deep fried oreos in EVOO (Extra virgin olive oil) all the time.

Cool, have fun eating it then while I don't.

>He's avoiding cancer by skipping msg but still exposing himself to used motor oil, heavy metals, commercial refrigerants, commercial defoliants, petrol waste, radioactive materials, and many other things on a daily basis

Neat

>he's purposely putting cancerous materials in his food so he can be a fat fuck who gets addicted to food

It's like you're retarded.

>putting cancerous materials in his food
still no proof.

Let raw chicken soak in buttermilk first then dredge in seasoned flower fry in how oil in a pot. I prefer chicken thigh because it juicier but you could use chicken titties too.

Its like you have no sense of risk assessment.

That's a really bad idea. EVOO burns at really low temps

Recommend one and some recipes too, if possible. I'll order it right now.

i normally just microwave them for 2-3 minutes