What are some good raw vegan recipes?

What are some good raw vegan recipes?

Other urls found in this thread:

minimalistbaker.com/7-ingredient-vegan-cheesecakes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you tried new Diet Air?

Stick to desserts. I like raw vegan food as it's made in California because it's basically Mediterranean in favoring but I have no problem stating they would in many cases be better when cooked.

Carrots and ranch

Ranch is made with cream or buttermilk. Cream and buttermilk come from a cow. Not vegan.

How do you like starving so far?

Not raw but the falafel burger with fries is delicious. Look it up recipe it really easy. Also the pulled mushroom burger with bbq sauce. Munchies did an episode on it.

I'd go fully raw in that ass.

forget raw and make it cooked-inclusive ******whole******

her body is so uniform in width from the chest down she looks like one of those inflatable tube guys you find at used car dealerships

you have to make sure to treat the raw vegan in some sort of acid, this disinfects the surface and denatures some of the protein.

3 medium oil-packed anchovy fillets (optional, adjust salt if added), rinsed and minced
2 teaspoons brined capers, drained and rinsed
3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 large egg yolks
10 ounces USDA prime vegan tenderloin, cut into small dice, covered, and refrigerated (it can be hard to get this much since Vegan is usually lean, thigh and breast meat is the best, rump and belly are too fatty)
2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley leaves
4 teaspoons olive oil
3 dashes hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
3/4 teaspoon crushed chile flakes (optional)

Make sure your vegan was certified vegan, free range, and non GMO. Preferrably ethically butchered. Eggs should be pastuerized or fresh from a reputable source.

Enjoy your vegan without guilt - remember, they're basically dumb animals and would overpopulate and starve to death without us, so humane culling is a necessity!

>take a vegetable or fruit
>eat it

nah fuck raw m8 i like my beans and lentils

>vegans are so preachy why don't they shut up, here's a post shitting on vegans to prove my point

Your options are: salad, fruit salad.

Is there any way to make falafel other than deep frying?

I try to avoid making any waste oil as there is no way to safely dispose of it.

The Cobain special

INGREDIENTS
1 Remington Model 11 Shotgun
1 20 gauge shotgun shell
Several grams of heroin and Valium (to taste)

STEPS
1. Consume heroin and Valium until your will to live leaves your body and your decision making becomes heavily impaired.
2. Feed shell into Remington and cock it into the chamber.
3. Place barrel of Remington in mouth, making sure it is pressed firmly up against the roof of the mouth (the recipe will not turn out correctly without this important detail!)
4. Squeeze firmly on trigger

Wa la! An organic, gmo-free, and certainly raw recipe that all raw vegans should try at least once in their lifetime! The first step can be a bit tricky to get right, the correct dose will vary from person to person, but a little trial and error never hurt anyone!

>Step one attain .45 pistol
>Step two place muzzle directly in mouth
>Step 3 calmly squeeze trigger
Wa la fresh slug served raw and suffering free!

.45 ACP or .45 Colt or .45 Smith and Wesson or .45-70 or .45 GAP or .45 Raptor or .454 Casull?
Please user this is important.

>he doesn't make a yummy ethical eco-friendly heart-nourishing vegan ranch using fresh activated almond cream, hand-picked chives and coconut aminos

The idea that you need udder puss to make ranch dressing is carnist dogma.

Are there even any vegetarians left?
Did the mentally ill people all switch to veganism?

The pusier the better.

For me it's the acp. A wonderful, versatile round that can be used in all cooking! From sub machine to revolver, you're sure to be suffering free!

I'd go with the Casull. Can't be taking any chances here.

Yeah.
Giving ups eggs is just too much.

>.45fags post on Veeky Forums
REEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!! 9MM IS BEST REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

>raw vegans
Only Bottom of the barrel intellect

Great.

Would fug

Is this really the only vegan thread we have right now? I've been away far too long. Well, might as well bite I guess.

Agreed with the other user, raw desserts are great in my experience.
minimalistbaker.com/7-ingredient-vegan-cheesecakes/ It's basic but I've made these for people with great success, just substitute things to taste. You really want nice juicy dates for the crust, if you're not going to add anything else to hold it together. Also they do start to melt a little if you sit them at room temperature.

You could probably try a pan fry?

Zero tits, too. Veganism, not even once.

9mm is more than sufficient for weedy slow vegans. Don't try that pissy little round with a strong top-of-the-food-chain omnivore, though.

4 carrots
4 celery stalks
1 bell pepper
1 cucumber
1 cup spinach
big chunk of ginger
3 cloves garlic
1/4 onion
1/2 cup water

blend it then chug. makes about 5 cups