This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Checkmate.

McDonald's is bad, but this movie presented it in the wrong way.

This. That guy exaggerated everything. I remember seeing a short documentary on this family that ate McDonald's for breakfast, lunch, dinner. They had two skinny teen daughters.
Its simple energy in energy out.
This outlines it all.

>human bodies are bomb calorimeters meme

Enjoy your shit tier quality of life

I don't understand? My quality of life is optimized even if I am shortening it

You type like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

This guy was proven wrong about almost everything in the movie, he staged almost everything while filmed.

just go to any fast food chain's website and look at their nutritional values. you'd be surprised at how much excess fat, cholesterol, salt, and calories are in one combo meal.

I liked this one better

GENTLEMEN

lmao this was great. weed gave him psychic powers

Doug Benson is one-note and boring as shit. If weed is the most interesting thing about you, you're a boring fucking loser.

This meme's kinda old and gay, you might wannna not be such a queer for future reference

The fact he won't publish his food log shows how he did a shit job designing an experiment

McDonald's is crucial to my weight loss. When I can't plan a meal I know exactly how many calories im getting in a 5 minute stop at mcdicks

>movie comes out
>successfully shames mcdonald's into killing the super size
>meanwhile none of its rivals change anything about their portion sizes
>in fact many of them aggressively promote new items that are even more decadent than anything mcdonald's offers
Hmm...

Mmmm

from age 15 to 19 I ate EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life at mcd or bk for lunch. and a lot of things at once, no sports.
I didn't gain weight. I was 170cm / 49kg at that time. auschwitz tier so to say
at that point i switched to healthy diets and started gaining weight like madness.
now im almost 23 and 75kg. i maybe eat 1500kcals max, often less and I keep gaining weight.
wtf is wrong with me, this shit's weird.

This is one of the most enjoyable and entertaining movies I've ever had the pleasure to see. The star was a bro and the big Mac dude is fucking cool. The music was fun and the lyrics hilarious. It's a movie I can just have on for ambience it's just really good company. ROCK AND ROLL MC dOnAAAALDdDdsSsssS

This faggot ruined fast food because of the industry's knee-jerk reaction.

Lol he just wanted a break from his batshit crazy vegan gfs meme diet so he made up this bs documentary so he could binge all the mcds he could handle b4 he went back to that hell. Demonizing food he actually loves was the trade-off.