Beef and Peppers

Well Veeky Forums I have beef (sirloin strip) and I have peppers (orange bell). How would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.kurashiru.com/production/videos/dcbf190e-b3d3-4f89-9d5c-14d21f8e717c/webm.webm
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It really seems like they weren't THAT poor during the show. I'm not exactly sure how woolongs translate to dollars, but surely they could have afforded at least some variety with their food.

They would earn a good amount from each bounty but then they'd have to make repairs to their ships which would wipe them out, so they went through periods of poorness

Uh, didn't one episode revolve around them having to eat hallucinogenic mushrooms that Ed stole because they couldn't afford actual food?

Heat pan on high. Season beef with black pepper. Add vegetable oil to the pan once it's hot, then sear beef. Take out of pan, put sliced peppers in. Sauté until nearly done. Add beef back in, add soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Serve immediately. Add onions in too when you add the peppers if you have them.

Not quite, hey were unaware the mushrooms where psychedelic, but were definitely desperate enough to eat stolen mushrooms.

Marinate beef with soy sauce, pepper. About an hour or more.
Stir fry everything, add some more spices if you want.

>If we assume the Woolong is at parity with the 1998 Japanese Yen, then conversion may be performed rather easily. A good rule of thumb would be to assume ₩1 is worth about 1¢ US, ½p, or a little less than €0.01

According the the CBB Wikia:

Recipe:

4 Bell peppers, 2 tbsp Olive oil, 1 lb Lean ground beef or whole beef cut into strips, 1 tsp Butter, 1 Onion, 2 Cloves garlic (minced), 1 beef bouillon cube, Soy and Teriyaki Sauce, 1 cup Cooked white rice (optional), 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, Seasoning: Salt, pepper and paprika, Boiling water

Prep Time : 5 Min

Cook Time : 5 Min

Method: Chop onion and bell pepper into thin strips. Chop onion into strips and shiitake mushrooms into quarters. Peel the garlic and cut off the cap. Pour the olive oil into a pan/wok and stir-fry onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and garlic with the butter for about 5 minutes or less. Add ground beef and fry till cooked to taste. Take bouillon cube and crumble over the mixture, along with the soy and teriyaki sauce. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and boiling water and stir until well blended. Place mixture in bowl/on plate and serve it with corn (optional) or rice (optional).

Serves 4

go back to the store and buy some green peppers

looks good, I'll do similar

the ingredients

Be sure to post results.

Here is a webm. They add some starch as finish.
video.kurashiru.com/production/videos/dcbf190e-b3d3-4f89-9d5c-14d21f8e717c/webm.webm

have you tried cooking them

>Cut the beef into bitesize pieces against the grain
>Marinade in soy sauce, brown sugar, pineapple juice, red wine, garlic, ginger, and hot sauce, with onuins and peppers for 6 hours
>Fry beef and veggies on skillit
>Serve with rice

Beef and peppers? Stir-fry. Scrounge the change out of the floorboards of your car, buy a bag of rice, and you'll be fine.

>sirloin strip
>bell peppers
sounds like fajita night to me OP.
or at the very least stir fry

half-assed philly cheesesteak

Make an italian beef, pan fry with oilve oil the beef and peppers with some onions,serve it on a sour roll, maybe with a marinara sauce

Cut pepper into two halves, dip in flour, egg then panko. Fry tempura style.
Take the steak and make it into a burger. Cook in skillet.
Assemble burger, eat with a heavy drizzle of melted blue cheese and heavy cream and black pepper.
Sounds horrible but I'm hungry for that.

sorry didn't mean to leave you guys hanging. Here it is looking ugly but it was pretty good, ended up using some corn starch slurry to thicken the sauce a bit

That looks nothing like on the show.

Next time slice thinner.

One morree thing
Use green bell peppers.

looks like crap, m8

ignore those faggots user it looks delicious