He can't handle whiskey like a real man

>he can't handle whiskey like a real man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNRzq-DcDzg
goodtherapy.org/blog/rich-man-or-poor-man-who-drinks-more-0621132
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's apple juice

>Basing your masculinity on your tolerance for alcohol burn
I can't think of anything more pathetic.

Not solely but if you're gonna drink do it like a man

As a man, doing things non like a man is part of my shtick.

This Jew taught me the importance of acting like a faggot, there is power there. I can drink whiskey straight, but oftentimes I will order a frufru girl drink because it's a good gimmick for me, to act that way

Whiskey tastes like acidic piss with a bit of molasses mixed in.

If being a "real man" means needlessly spending my money on things that taste terrible then I'll pass.

Cuck.

Not bad. How early do you have to start HRT to come out looking like that?

"she" sure seems manly here

To me it tastes like paint thinner. Terrible meme drink of the anglo-saxon tribe.

Not that guy, but what's a better hard liquor? It all technically tastes "bad", but I'll take whiskey over tequila, and vodka needs a mixer cause it has no flavors injected into it

Tequila tastes better.

Isn't it Slugboi?

No but I'll drink the shit out of some apple juice.

>JD
>Whiskey
Pick one.

>drinking alchohol like a child

Some of us have jobs and important shit to do kid, enjoy your weekend before you go back to classes though

Who this?

das it
youtube.com/watch?v=uNRzq-DcDzg

Seconding this. You look very passable btw.

>roasties.webm

rum

>alcohol tastes bad
then don't drink it you stupid faggots wtf
there is seriously nothing better than drinking whiskey clean(don't know the english term) and smoking a wooden pipe whilst LARPing as a sophisticated gentleman.

Wait a minute, it isn't Mardi gras! Who let the gay pirate in? Fuck off, Jack Sparrow.

faggots and women say they like rum
that is right before they mix a whole bottle of lemonade with it. it being a tablespoon of rum.

>the genitals a person likes determine what they are allowed to drink
Flyover detected, stop being such a pleb
Also if "can handle" is part of your vocabulary you should stop being poor, the stuff that makes you cough and gag is SUPPOSED to be mixed. The people you're looking down on could teach you a thing or two about making do with what little you have, when you get a real job you can finally drink your liquor neat, but work on the fundamentals first

"neat" is the term friend

born and raised in Missouri, and i like rum

>hurr durr flyover
im a sailor from east eu, faggot and i didnt say allowed, i said its what they 99% of the time do.
here we drink it properly not like you "ugh it makes me cough, mommy help, water it down!"
if you mix it you might as well add the cheapest shit tier vodka there is, because there is no taste of it left after you add 2 liters of sugar water.

ty

It's a shit drug but it's readily available

don't call my best friend shit.

>east eu
The flyover land of Eurasia

Backwards people have a lot in common with one another wherever they may be. They're afraid of nice things and take pride in the low-tier garbage they consume. This makes them more "real", or so they say
>if you mix it you might as well add the cheapest shit tier vodka there is
But that's what I already said, although I am not sure if you picked the right word there, in English "vodka" means something rather specific, but in this case it wouldn't particularly matter so there is no sense in getting so butthurt over whether it's vodka, rum, etc.

Can you even get good alcoholic beverages in east europe?

>Can you even get good [...] in [...] europe?
no

>Whiskey
>most famously made in Scotland and Ireland
>literally a bastardised Scottish word
>Anglo-Saxon

user...

>its a burger thinks they are some sort of aristocrats episode
>Backwards people have a lot in common with one another wherever they may be. They're afraid of nice things and take pride in the low-tier garbage they consume. This makes them more "real", or so they say
are you kidding me? you wouldn't know what is real if it hit you in the face. being so out of touch with reality that you gleefully consume sugarwater and plastic cheese is not something you should pride your self in. don't get me started on your ridiculous gluten free and whole grain stuff that is completely ordinary here.
vodka is vodka, that was just an example, were you trying to play smart with me? the fuck.

>Can you even get good alcoholic beverages in east europe?
this I take as a personal insult. you're trying to piss me off, is that it?
pretty much the only reason we have tourists is because of our alcohol. it's good and isn't overpriced. my country has a strong beer culture the stronger drink culture spread during the soviet times. and by drinking culture I mean "this is how you properly drink to have a nicer buzz, enjoy the meat better and have basically no hangover in the morning".

as i mentioned before i'm a sailor, and have traveled my fair share around the world. the only difference in your alcohol is that it's 3 times more expensive.

tl;dr

>i'm a sailor
gay

Epic responses

Honestly, I thought you were gone, and such

How long have you been a sailor?

About 5 years.
I settled in a company thats full of georgians. So we basically have weekly bbq's on deck. We also have meh tier beer and wine in our slopchest. Considering the wage and the prices, life is good.

i'm a recovering alcoholic
so no. i cant.

I'm intrigued, explain.

sounds good user, any simple meat-and-bread dishes they got there

The cook was georgian and he did make some real nice georgian food. But sadly i dont really remember what they were called. They are masters of shashlik tho.

How can I get to start liking it? I got sick off of whiskey too many times in high school and now I can't drink it. I can sip tequila and vodka fine but when it gets to whiskey it makes my butthole quiver whenever I drink it straight pls help.

For me the first 2 sips are shit, then it goes smooth and lovely. Better to eat before you drink it. Avoid eating whilst drinking whiskey.

Alcohol is just a social lubricant. I go to a party, someone wants to do some shots together, we down shots until we get decently tipsy and move on to comfortably sipping juice and soda. Very few people seem to actually like the disgusting alcohol flavor.
PS: Tequilla is probably the least shit.

Not him, but i assume it has something to do with having no shame. He does unmanly things, but is so manly he doesn't care. I do a similar thing when i drink cider instead of beer. People will judge you, but it will also make them notice and consider your other qualities, namely how you react when being called out. Unfortunately i'm skinny as fuck, so i can't drink frufru drinks without looking like a gay twink.

I googled one of the probably easyest ones they got. Its called khachapuhri. Now considering i hate eating eggs, its a dish you should certainly try. Unironically loved it.

You guys are weird. Ales are delicious.

>do it like a man
I'll do it however the fuck I want, and THAT'S doing it like a man, you pseudo-masculine betamale faggot

i think they're talking mainly about stronger drinks
dont kid yourself, retard there is drinking right and then there is drinking like a cock gobbler. you're basically like my gf. whenever we grab something to drink she mixes it with lemonade and then wonders why her head hurts like an axe wound the next day.

>dont kid yourself
I'm not, I'm drinking exactly how I want to because I don't feel the need to prove I'm tough by drinking bottom-shelf whiskey without wincing.
You're beyond pathetic.

Not drinking whatever you like because you're worried it makes you unmanly is insecurity and therefore unmanly. I'll drink my amaretto sours with gingerale all I fucking want. If you want to challenge me and assert that I'm unmanly then you can do so only after taking a shot of spiced motor oil, I mean Kraken, with me.

no one is trying to prove anything except teenagers like that. being a grown man and drinking like teenage girls does say something about you, you're really not in the position to throw around the word "pathetic".
in real life ,unless you're a teenager, no one is going to confront you about it, but we all know what they will think.
also if you consider drinking whiskey without added substances "tough" you should really reconsider if you want to go through that hormone therapy that your progressive step mother keeps nagging you about.

I drink whisky neat, no mixers, ice, or water, but I've never felt more manly for it. I'm decidedly unmanly. Maybe I've felt like an old man, I suppose.

Brandy. Cognac. Grappa. Scotch whisky.

thats the thing tho, no one is going to go out of their way to bugger you with what they think unless they know you very well. you can see what most people think in an anonimoose rice farming forum tho.

Think yourself lucky you have alcohol on board.

t. Last trip was on a tanker with no alcohol on board for four months and I didn't get ashore once

>Jew taught me the importance of acting like a faggot
You mean Danny?

>he can't be not insecure like a real man

hell man, i know. i actually want to go back to passenger ships, the alcohol isnt allowed but you can always get it anyways. + you always have time to go ashore (at least on the one i was)
tankers fucking suck especially if all you get is fucking buoys to fill up and discharge.
I was also thinking of trying out dry cargo ships, you know what's it like on them? i hear the wages suck.

As someone who works in a restaurant/bar.. the IPA/microbrewery fad is so fucking fedora that whenever someone orders it, i mentally go
>Mlady *tips hat*

Here's ur 8-9€ beer gentlesir

I was exclusively loading from buoys, so yeah, miserable. I'd not see land for about three weeks at a time.

I worked bulk carriers as a cadet. Shit wages and shit ships, but you could have a bit of fun ashore sometimes. Plus drink was allowed.

We had a party on the bridge wing once. Everyone got drunk, including the officer on duty. Everyone just went in and checked the radar occasionally.

That and we went swimming in the ballast hold. And played cricket in the empty one.

on my previous one we had literally every week (except if we had some inspections or something alike) bbq's.
it was fucking crazy but the crew was real cool and the cap was basically drunk 24/7 anyways.

>he doesn't eat horse or hare
Absolute pleb

pls no bully ;-;

Sounds about right. The trouble is you can't have both, you either work for a shitty company that doesn't care for awful wages but have a fun time, or you work for a good company with good wages and have them constantly watching everything you do.

I quit after working on the tanker.

Most rich people drink though. Good job outing yourself as poor.

>being worried about what strangers think

Still sounds something a teenage girl obsesses about, rather than a man.

>double negative

I prefer Rum
thanks

Im not saying to be worried. Im saying how it is.

>he didn't understand the post

If you're not worried then it doesn't matter.

>khachapuhri

Oh I know man. I made some a few months ago, one with eggs and one without. The one with eggs in it was vastly superior to the one without

COOKING HAS NO LONG TERM BENEFITS
STOP BOILING, START FAPPING

i only drink borax mixed with water pussy

Emma Roberts I think

Except some small breweries actually make tasty shit. Big breweries dont do dark ales, stouts and porters anymore outside of Fullers or some other limited releases so why be so fucking asshurt over people enjoying beer?

Or you could stop being a fag and drink the cheap stuff neat.

That's how we perceive it, bro.

this

Well to be honest the taste of alcohol is shit and being able to force yourself to drink something you pretend to like is hardly a manly thing to do.

>implying people start enjoying alcohol for the taste

Then explain all the alcohol connoisseurs?

Gonna try that again
My guess would be they start enjoying the taste because it reminds them of something good, and then they develop a more refined taste for it

goodtherapy.org/blog/rich-man-or-poor-man-who-drinks-more-0621132

While more rich people do drink to excess, (mostly because they drink one or two nights a week) poor people do consume more because they binge all the time.

Not a heavy drinker but once you get used to the burn, there's actually a lot of flavor underneath.

Makes sense. I'm told alcohol is an acquired taste but I can't bring myself to sip it straight without recoiling or gagging.

>It's another dick-wagging thread

Reminder that Veeky Forums is the most numale board

How do you drink like a man?

Still sounds like you're the insecure pussy here.

>no u
just stick to wine.

Make me, tough guy

I actually like wine ;)

alone.

wtf delet

>she mixes it with lemonade and then wonders why her head hurts like an axe wound the next day

wouldn't it hurt anyways because that's what a hangover does?
Does the lemonade really alter the alcohol?