Jaggermeister

i just discovered that if you are pretty drunk and if you can get past the taste of medicinal solution that your grandma would use on her feet, it actually tastes sweet & refreshing.
I'm not very experienced with drinking, what type of hard alcohol has an interesting taste? (that is accessible, i mean)

If you have a world market store near you get mead. It's a honey wine and tastes amazing
Like a hard cider almost

>that is accessible

Fireball is right up your alley

thoughts on this? bottle looks nice at least

>Unicum
>cum
What are ya, a faggot?

>"jagger"

Mix Jägermeister it with either of Coke, Red Bull or Orange Juice. Tastes pretty damn good.

>If you have a world market store near you get mead

not making your own.

pic related

If you like Jaeger you might like Zwack. Amari (such as Fernet-Branca) are similar herbal liqueurs from Italy.

making your own mead is pretty neckbeardy. up there with making homemade his and hers "yeoman" and "wench" costumes for the ren faire

>invite guests over, they want drinks
>"well guys I don't have any beer or vodka but you can drink some of my unicum"

Making your friends drink weird liqueurs is one of life's little pleasures. Giving people Fernet for the first time is always hilarious. I can't wait until I can go to Chicago and bring back a bottle of Jeppson's Malort.

Nice is it a dry or sweet mead? I've got 5 gallons of dry mead (among other things, lol) brewing right now (pic related).

no. you're just a faggot. i also brew my own beer.

sweet

here's a belgian witbier i brewed last summer. it was quite tasty

here it is in the carboy

>Making a thousands year old beverage yourself is neckbeard hipster because a hipster blew my mind when he informed me mead existed

You might as well wring your hands and gnash your teeth about crusty bread you fucking trailer trash cousin fucker.

Nice. That carboy on the left hooked up to a blow off tube is a New Glaurus Spotted Cow clone using a Kolsch yeast I brewed a couple days ago. The 2 carboys on the right are blueberry wine in third stage (transferred from secondary). Shits a lot of fun and sometimes gets you stuff that's better than what you find in the shops. It's infinitely cheaper. I buy 5 gallons of raw honey from a local guy for $145 and use a little over 1 gallon for 5 gallons of mead. Damn cheap.

Pic is a belgian wit I made recently. I think I was the asshole that apologized to you in another thread.

I like Jäger, just drink it on ice with a bit of cold water mixed in. Brings out some beautiful floral/herbal flavors.

I gave this to a girl once, she straight up said it tasted like shit, then I dated a girl who ordered one on the rocks unprovoked. We are now married

I've always liked the drunk I get from jaggermeister, has a warm narcotic type of effect like opiates.

Does it taste like the real thing?

Like salmiakki? Yes.

eeeeh, im not one for mixing stuff
but thx anyway :D

the grandfather of my cousin was making some "homebrewed" stuff, and bassically his entire house smelled like shit
Albeit, i don't know how mead is made and that stuff was triple distilled rotten fruit, but you know.

Ew

is that from greece? sorry for being this retarded

Love this stuff, I find myself constantly smelling my glass. I can recommend making it an Americano, especially if you're not intending to get drunk enough for a Negroni, and just want a highball. Although it seems like a meme, try squeezing a swath of orange peel over it at least once, I was amazed at how much it changes. Use a vegetable peeler, and don't cut too deep into the white stuff.

>Americano
I've been drinking negronis for years and never tried an Americano.
I'mma try one now

A friend of mine conjured up some interesting flavours but only in few limited bottles for his friends. I don't know every ingredient that what was in them but here are is how they tasted like
>Pine needles & Raspberry
>Pomegranate & Pineapple
>Black pepper & Anise
>Lime, Lemongrass & Blackberry
He's a fucking mastermind since all those tasted absolutely great as I demolished them all within a month. Also all of them were sort of hard liquors between 35-60% ABV so no mild stuff