Why do the Jews not want us to eat these...

Why do the Jews not want us to eat these? I had the idea that they were bad but I just tried them on some toast and they were tasty. Cheap, pretty good macros, low mercury. What else do you guys do with these?

Sardines are literally canned red pills.

I don't mind them but I have to eat them out in the garage because my wife and her son HATE the fishy smell. And you can guess I don't get any nookie smelling like fish lol

>fishy smell
the ones i have have less of a fishy odor than tilapia, cod, eel, tuna, snapper, or salmon. i have no idea which is supposed to be fishier

>my wife's son

Sardines are fine but its really all about herring and mackerel

Pickled herring is great

>eating like an ally cat

I'm a kike and I eat sardines daily

Those are great mixed with cottage cheese and garlic stuffed olives.

So you're trying to hoard them for yourselves, I get it now

Everything about this.
YES

I've got nothing against anyone eating these. Happy you like them!
I like to do a dijon mayo mix.. chopped red onion and boiled egg slices on rye cut in squares.

i mush them up with some mayo and diced onion, then eat it as a spread on toast. or just straight up from the can.

you sound scandinavian

I'm a kike and I want everyone to try these. Cheap, full of yummy and healthy. Of course, they come in very different price and quality ranges. I always have the ones with olive oil and add lemon juice.

His wife's son won't give him any nookie

BECAUSE IT'S A 2!¡!¡

foodlet here

Can you just eat them out of the can or do you prefer to cook them in any way before you eat them?

Sardines are always smoked, and can be eaten straight out of the can. Many anons enjoy eating them as part of a dish or on toast or in some kind of sauce. I eat mine packed in olive oil straight out of the can

Any canned food is already cooked. It's part of the canning process. You can eat them as-is.

>Sardines are always smoked
No.

>can be eaten straight out of the can.
Yes.

4me? i like them in spicy tomato sauce
it has a very enjoyable mouthfeel

>being this afraid of middle-aged people

>Why do the Jews not want us to eat these?
So you buy (((their))) over priced lox and whitefish instead

>fish
sorry I only consume land mammals

Love these things, if you get the one in tomato sauce, you can cook up some spaghetti and warm those up and toss it for a super cheap meal. Fishermen's eggs are GOAT breakfast if you have some kippers around. Cook up some onions, mix with the kippers along with some parsley and lemon juice and put it in a coffee mug topped with an egg. Bake it in the oven till your eggs how you like it and then dump it and serve with toast. I actually like doing this with cilantro and lime and I'll put some fresh pico on top after it's out.

Jew here too who likes sardines.

I get the King Oscar brand, packed in oil. They're great on crackers especially with a drop of hot sauce or lemon juice.

I have never eaten sardines before, you just eat them as is? Are there like no bones or something?

Out with you rats. Don't you have some shalom board where you kikes can talk about eating foreskins or whatever it is you do all day?

There are usually some small bones, but they are so small that you can eat them no problem. You can pick them out if you really want to, but it's not usually worth it unless a particularly big piece of spinal column found its way in.

They never go on sale anymore so I stopped eating them as often, but tomato is my favourite. Bread (fresh or toasted) with butter, topped with sardine mixture is super tasty!

I'm seriously getting worried that the secret is out of the bag now on canned seafood and prices will start to go nuts.

Well, you did bump this thread so it's part your fault

>muh jewish boogeyman doesn't want me to eat canned fish!!!
Grow up, stop going on /pol/ everyday, go outside, have sex.

>my wife's son

I eat them over rice
shits good yo

Bones are soft

Eat them on crackers and add some extra flavors like lemon, mustard, horse radish, Worcestershire, or whatever you think sounds good. They're tasty, but can have a strong flavor if you don't like fish.

wonder who's behind this post.......

the Jews want you to have sex
lock yourself in your room and shitpost on Veeky Forums and don't ever talk to girls to stop them

I'm a jew. That guy should not kill himself

heyy I do this to.

kek

(((True)))

we're here, every shill thread
with every e-celeb we're here,
every hour's production you squander we're here with you

use to pick the bones out when little, now just eat it whole out of the can, delish

I prefer anchovy flats

They actually go really well with avocado. On a piece of toast. I got the idea from Alton Brown's show.
Get triggered, Veeky Forums.

You should buy a sense of humor with some of that jew gold you're hoarding.

>we're here with you
We know.

I thought all seafood is now pretty much corrupted with mercury and pollution, and especially sardines.

Nice try, Jews.

What are you even talking about? We eat a fuck ton of those.
T.jew

>the Jews
unironically kill yourself, right now

I believe jews don't want people eating shellfish, not sardines.

wtf I hate sardines again???

Know a lot of Jews and Muslims (including a lot who claim to be atheists but keep kosher/halal for reasons totally and completely beyond me), and when we go out to eat I always get the most delicious most non-kosher thing possible. In particular shrimp/crab/lobster, and bacon-wrapped anything, are great ways to test their faith.

Also, if you want to be free of (((Jews))) and muzzies for whatever reason just move to east or Southeast Asia. They'd simply starve there.

I put them on pizza once (wanted to try anchovies, then bought the wrong fish like a tard). Turned out not so bad, and I'm even a big fish guy.

yeah no muslims exist in east or southeast asia........ FUCKING MORON

Very very few in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Coastal China, and Vietnam. Would be extremely difficult to eat kosher/halal when basically everything contains pork and shellfish (if only as flavouring).

I used to hang out with some Muslims in Korea and in Japan (not very good Muslims in both cases since they were binge drinking and slut-slaying buddies). It was always a huge pain in the ass to find anything anywhere that they could eat: pretty much just BBQ beef.

>Thinks Japan and Korea are SEA

American detected. Take a gander at how many muslims there are in Indonesia and Malaysia. Oopz!

love 'em

Because they're incredibly cheap and absurdly good for you.
Go back to your cheeseburger, goy

It only takes a second when you've got it down. I find it's pretty easy to split the whole fish in half lengthwise then flick the bone out with a knife or finger

Jews love preserved fish. Try spicy smaltz herring on a bagel with lots of cream cheese.

Maybe they want to keep them for themselves?

>a big fish guy
For stew.

Fucking kikes and canned fish. Steve1989 off mreinfo.com opened IP an Israel 24 hour ration and it was almost nothing but canned tune

(((They))) only want black bulls to have sex with your pubescent daughters. Fucking white males only get to clock in every day to earn Mr. Shekelstein his daily geld

>opened IP an Israel 24 hour ration

What did he mean by this?

>binge drinking and slut-slaying
Allah doesn't care what they do in non-Muslim lands....at least that's what they tell themselves.

Nah, mercury is bioacummulative. The longer a fish lives (and the higher on the food chain it is) the more mercury it absorbs. That's why Tuna are so lousy with it. Those motherfuckers live forever and are the Ferraris of the sea, swimming fast as hell and eating the fuck out of smaller fish.

Sardines, OTOH, are small, live fast, and don't have a chance to eat as much mercury laden prey. Now that I think about it, how long until all the oceans mercury pollution is sitting at the bottom of waste water treatment plants?

Shut the fuck up, goyim

Sardines are kosher you clods

I wrote this down

You can also fry them up with taco spices and they're always great over rice with soy sauce.

Do they have bones? What flavor is best? I might try em

My nigger
No one else understands me

they come in whole or fillets, I don't see the whole ones much anymore but those have little crunchy bones in them. I get the ones in olive oil mostly

I've recently been working my way around the canned fish aisle and I don't know who actually eats all this stuff considering the price of much of it. I Can buy a pound of chicken for the same price as one can of kippers.
a lot of it has been pretty disappointing
smoked oysters were just little bland flesh globs, herring in tomato sauce was pretty good but too expensive for the small portion. I ate anchovies straight out of the tin but apparently you aren't supposed to do that as they were uncomfortably salty

>Do they have bones?

You can buy sardines boneless and skinless.

They come boneless but it's sorta silly, the bones disintegrate in your mouth and leave only a slightly weird and flavorless texture. The ribs aren't even noticeable, the only part you can find is the spine which is quite easy to remove with a fork.

Malaysia and Indonesia are full of muzzies.

Challenger approaches

Reported.

Also reported.

I like to smash them up with a bit of mayo and mustard, bit of relish if it's handy and I'm feeling frisky, and eat it on crackers. Drain the oil first.

>low mercury
>sardines

>my wife and her son

>Sardines are kosher you clods
and now i hate sardines

/cᵘᶜk/

If you are middle aged and post on Veeky Forums you're the one with a problem

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah, like all these fucking kids shitting up this place.

>King Oscar 2 for 5$ at Supermarket
you better believe I bought [spoiler]2[/spoiler]

There's a shitload of middle aged people posting on specific boards like Veeky Forums, /k/, /out/ and /diy/. Usually it's the shitass kids who shit up those boards.

They should be an essential part of an young man's diet.
That, along with kippers.

How do I enjoy these on Keto? They're pretty disappointing by themselves. I see crackers seems to be the popular thing, but that's way too many carbs. Maybe a lettuce wrap with cream cheese?

Racism off /b/ is against the rules.