Q&A

Manager at MOES. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cppOojKBNko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you white?

are you non-white?

Why aren't you as good as Freebirds? Are you proud you don't kill people like Shitpotle?

you guys suck with the welcome to moes.

13 years ago i went into a place. ordered some food. every fucking time some cunt walked in everygones goes
>welcome to moes!
mid fucking sentence.

fucker taking my order interrupted my awsner with welcome to moes

at that point i just walked out. and yelled fuck you

i hate your place. i went back once more, food was shit.

baja fresh was better, and that place sucked ass

I know you say "welcome to Moe's" but I know better.. what kind of music do you like?

How long are you keeping the four horsemen salsa. Shit is pretty cash.

>phone screenshot of image in browser
jesus

How do you treat your employees? Do they allow you to take small amount of food home? How much do they pay the employees/you? Tell us your most shittiest customer story. Also I don't have Moes in my city, what's your special?

speaking of music. I wonder how madding the moes playlist is, because every time I go in there I hear the same 5 songs on rotation. It wouldn't be a trip to moes without kashmir, and another brick in the wall

it used to be the queso until chipotle started theirs

the only time i ever patronize your business is for moe monday. $6 burrito with the works, chips and salsa, and drink. am i running you out of business?

I am native American though get confused because I look Mexican.

why do you guys fuck up every pick up order?

They give free chips, cheese, and salsa with every order so I guess those don't count.

How many stupid customers bumble in and think you are Joes Crab Shack?

>starts ama
>leaves thread

IKR

Never at at Freebirds and I prefer Chipotle.

It's company policy though I try not to be rude or too loud when helping customers.

Country music.

Our location doesn't have that particular salsa.

Listen to their needs and treat employees like a human being. Do we have favorites of course.

11.50 starting managers and usually under ten dollars for 0-6 month employees.

If you work there long enough you almost don't even notice the music. Depending on time of day we allow earphones and Bluetooth speakers.

Nope, especially if you buy extras that cost $ keep coming to MORE Monday.

Honestly with high turnover of employees they usually don't know what they are doing, especially on pick up orders.

Our Moes is a highlight of our dining out options, we are a small town so the answer is zero.

prove it

youtu.be/cppOojKBNko

Do you offer this in your restaurant?

Last time I got nachos to go I asked for the toppings to be separated from the chips. The manager gave me my food at the end and told me sternly "this is the last time we will do that for you" what gives?