Name the one thing you despise

Name the one thing you despise.

For me, it celery. Vile. Cannot stomach it, makes me wanna puke.

Celery salt is even wore. Gah.

Everything else is fine. Only celery

Lemon Pepper. It gave me AIDS and killed my father.

>Beans that aren't of the baked variety.

unfortunately i have a inferior gene pool and coriander tastes like soap to me. even though i try so much to overcome that its terrible

The taste isn't so bad as much as the texture is.

Why anyone would willingly eat string cheese grass is beyond me.

have u tried peanut butter with celery?

It cant be smooth though gotta be crunchy

Bananas. Get that mushy disgusting shit out of my face.

The stalks are alright.
The root however vile. Too bad it's a basic ingredient for pretty much all stews.

Smells like dirty feet

I don't understand why peope dislike celery. The texture is nice and crisp, and the flavor is quite literally the least offensive I can imagine short of the taste of fresh spring water. Celery has such a subtle and fresh flavor I can't come up with a single reason to dislike it.

I love those
And my feet never smelled like them

I hate carrots,always have always will

Going the other way.
Can't we just have a nice, streamlined meal?
Does everything have to have TRIIPPLLEE DIPPLE EXXXTREEME
How much deep frying do you need to hide the taste of food?

Plus...
This shit will literally kill you...
Versus the bitter taste of celery and the smell of broccoli.

>EXXXTREEME

aubergine
or "eggplant" as you fucking disgusting burgers call it.

farmed salmon, you can literally taste the feces they have eaten their whole life. it's literally shit and it also tastes like it. I eat wild salmon but farmed I immediately taste that they have been grown on their own feces.

Guava makes me wanna puke just from the smell, never mind taste and texture, which are even worse.

This is the most puke worthy vegetable.
Hairy fruits like apricots are gross and give me chicken skin

Boiled beetroots. I just dislike the taste very much.

Celery makes my mouth and tongue slightly numb.
Thanks for listening to my story.

Imitation crab is the worst. I like fish, but holy shit.

Serving beverages or food in jars.

It taste extremely bitter, and it lingers for a while.

When I was a kid I'd have kraft cheese spread on celery all the time. Probably haven't had a jar of that cheese spread stuff in 20 years thanks for the reminder...

Imitation crab is just fine in sushi rolls and crab salad imo.

Celery is pretty disagreeable. The flossy texture alone disqualifies it from any recipe. Cutting it into thin slices won't save it. Celery's grating crispness persists now matter how long you stew it. Simply seeing it in stuffing is an eyesore. I'll use celery seed or celery salt if that particular aromatic is truly needed, otherwise it's a waste.

Just made some because I found salt pork at the farmer's market. Boiled some black beans (dried, All I had) for maybe an hour, partially drained, added mustard, garlic, horseradish, maple syrup, molasses, diced salt pork, and about 1 cup of homemade tomato sauce and it tastes a fair bit like bbq chip seasoning only fresher tasting.

Baked for 4.5 hours at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.

This, there doesn't exist a plant more vile than celery. It is overpowering in any dish and pairing and tastes like Aspirin.

I submit that cucumber is worse. Similar texture and taste problems, but even more irrelevant to cooking.

Is this the official /pleb general/?

Non-Americans are dumb.

>eggplant sounds better than aubergine

it's /pickyeater general/

so yes

I like celery but for some reason raw celery makes my tongue go numb.

Does that happen to anyone else here?

Jews.

Leaves are bad for you I think

Tomatos

they touched me inappropriately

Probably cabbage. A few years ago I was doing lawnwork and accidentally hit a pile of somewhat fresh dog shit, hit me right in my fucking face and my mouth. The after taste reminded me of cabbage, so I guess that's always stuck with me. I have since come to like sauerkraut on sandwiches sometimes though.

Same as me.
Literally the only thing I dislike that I've had is celery.

I despise people who don't eat celery.

I don't like celery by itself but this is the best way to take it in. Basically peanut butter with celery texture.

Dude. Me too. Which flavor? We always had the "Old English" and "Olive Cheese Spread". So fucking good on celery. Those little jars.... .

This shit . . . on fruit.

It's awesome on meat or chips, but this does not go on watermelon or mango.

The people who like this on fruit probably think asshole tastes good too. fucking faggots.

Yes.

Ketchup. Fuck ketchup.

I dislike ketchup on it's own, but I use it in certain other things, like making bbq sauce, etc. But you'll never see me eat straight up on anything.

Yes, I get the disinterest in all the stuff posted but they all have recipes that they are perfect for and I guess the anons just hate them.

Mayonnaise. Ruins everything.

Fuck you, I like it.

How do you celery-hating "people" even eat soup?

Do you wash your celery?

Wrong. Garlic cream cheese with black pepper is objectively superior to sugar butter.

>cant even have gumbo without celery
You disgust me

>tfw I fall into the fruit category
>tfw never tried ass but have always wanted to
You may be onto something.

Though, it IS made for fruit, and there's much better seasonings for meat, weirdo.

Also, my list is cream cheese, ranch, sour cream and mayo (as a dressing or on it's on as a condimenr on a sandwich GAG).

Strawberries. Just the smell of them makes me gag.

same. i will make an exception for tuna salad.

what is it with people not liking celery? It's such an awesome thing to use in soup bases or even to snack on. There's far worse things you could dislike. I'm betting the OP is American and he doesn't like it because it's not full of high fructose corn syrup.

Why are you trying to overcome it you mongoloid, food preference is based on flavour. Your body is telling you it's shit, why try to eat it anyway.

>Cannot stomach it
why is this? i cant eat celerey without building up so much gas that i do a 10 second fart. It's pains my tummy and it's gross

Mustard for me. I actually like how it smells, but somehow it just turns to shit in my mouth.

buffalo sauce makes me gag