Eggs are bitter

Eggs are bitter

You boiled them too hot and too fast. That's why they are bitter.

No they're not, you're just a bad cook.

You're bitter.

cover eggs in room temp water

put on stove

heat until water boils

cover and take off heat. wait 6 mins

place in ice water

peel and eat

No, I'm salty. You're dumb.

maybe the chicken ate something, which made it bitter, i don't think that it has anything to do with your cooking

all the more so, because i searched on google and i was able to find only one place where "bitter egg" is mentioned, if you could fuck something up while cooking, there would be countless results on Google

it's pretty easy to find out who's at fault:
buy a new batch of eggs from a different provider, cook it as you cooked the bitter ones and see what happens

eggs are very bad for your health bucko

>mythical food lore

i agree, people have been poisoning themselves for the past 10,000 years

soylent and coca cola on the other hand? sign me up yummy in my tummy

How did you miss all of the Veeky Forums archive posts containing this exact copypasta?

yea, that's why since humans roam the planet eat eggs; raw, boiled, fried, you name it and eggs are the basic ingredients of countless traditional dishes

what do you believe more, thousands of years of evolution or the questionable results of studies from the past couple decades, which often get proven to be wrong, not just wrong fatally wrong where the exact opposite is the truth?

this post is very bad for my mental health

Bitter food thread?

>hurr durr our ancestors did it
>COMEON NOW, who are you gonna believe, educated peer reviewed articles showing eating eggs and thier disproportionate health consequences
>or subhuman neanthederals who didn't know anything about basic nutrition, disease origins or sanitation

You're a real smart guy, aren't you user?

The coffee isn't even bitter

>boiled them too hot

Not possible. Boiling water peaks at 212F.

What kind of Tortillas have you been eating?

Ah yes, those reputable articles. Like the ones saying eggs were responsible for high cholesterol, right? Nigga, come on.

>what is a lid
Also not all of the water will be that hot when it starts boiling, only the bits touching the pot edges. Ever stirred boiling water and noticed that it stops boiling/less boiling?

Still no idea if that would overcook an egg, though. Difference would be like 20deg or something.

>COMEON NOW, who are you gonna believe, educated peer reviewed articles showing eating eggs and thier disproportionate health consequences
>or those other educated peer reviewed articles showing eating eggs and thier health benefits, as well as thousands of years of human experience
if you eliminated everything from your diet that was ever shown to have detrimental effects on health by a peer reviewed study you would be fucking dead of malnutrition in a year

or you could, you know, just enjoy things in moderation, knowing that science completely changes it's mind about shit like that basically every 5-10 years

You know nothing if thermodynamics. What the fuck does a lid do to the boiling point of water?

FAKENGAY
pls go

Eggs are sour.

Boiling a shit, I steam my eggs, they come out perfect every time and the shell is considerably easier to peel.

Is that what they told you to believe in exchange for your ((((shekels))))?