Is it normal to eat an entire pizza and a bag of crazy bread by yourself?

Is it normal to eat an entire pizza and a bag of crazy bread by yourself?

if you're a flyover
yeah its normal

depends....what are you drinking with it?

an arizona green tea?

>all that worthless industry white wheat flour
why don't they add let's say 20% wholemeat rye flour into the dough to make it a bit more healthy fibery

no

get outside and get some exercise you fatass

Why do you care? Are you afraid you're some kind of "normie"?

I can do it OP. Probably not ALL the breadsticks but like half of it.

If I eat that at 11:00 AM then I'd be hungry again at like 5 or 6 pm.

fuck yeah op
I have done that shit before. I usually have a slice or two left over but have done it more than a couple times. Shits legit.

Yes. Most people couldn't afford it.

I couldn't eat an entire pizza but I could eat two bags of the crazy bread, that bread is pure sex

My Monthly Dominos Feast:
>medium pepperoni pizza - well done
>32 bread bites
>cheesy breadsticks
>entire cookie brownie dessert and or lava crunch cakes
>24oz Coke
>half gallon of milk

And yes I eat it all in one sitting by myself.

>pure sex
use something from your world

>forgets to list his insulin injection dessert

It's like being nakadashi'd

Little Caesers dough is really heavy on cormeal, which is why its so cheap and tastes like sawdust after cooling.
They do make it fresh every day in the back though, at least.

If you've had nothing else to eat all day I dont see the problem

Is crust dip popular anywhere?
Never seen someone order it, never seen someone eat it, never seen anyone talk about it.

then how do you know it exists?

>Is it normal to eat an entire pizza and a bag of crazy bread by yourself?

Not at all.

well it's more normal than eating an entire pizza and shoving the crazy bread up your ass

It's a standard thing you get when you order pizzas here, usually a garlic butter of some kind.
Its cause then you get to eat your crust like they're free breadsticks

I wish I could have big feasts like that. Maybe not quite that big, but, just eating until I'm super full.

Now I'm basically constantly hungry and never satisfied because I want to be thin/attractive

exercise retard

Where is here?

You can do this once in a while and not get fat, a whole pizza and bread sticks is only like 2600 calories, a whole day's meal if you're physically active and not a rail thin sissy.

It's better to get the stuffed crust when you can. Because the stuffed crust is pretty much just the crazy bread with cheese in the middle, but you also get to enjoy the pizza.

I can't eat that much bread and cheese at all once, i'll be so stuffed I'll be out of commission for the rest of the day and probably the next day too

Fantastic reply, had a nice chuckle thanks user.

>only like 2600 calories, a whole day's meal if you're physically active and not a rail thin sissy.
I'm a small grill, my tdee is like 1800 after exercise.

Little Caesars is objectively the best pizza

>being proud of this

I bought pizza+bread last Sunday, ate it for every meal, and only finished it yesterday. How fat are you?

>get the stuffed crust and double pep and cheese for 8 dollars

Deal of a lifetime

One pizza and a thing of bread lasted you a week eating it every meal?

Careful keeping pizza that long too, 3-4 days in the fridge max.

Then just get the pizza alone.

Yeah, using Little Caesars, a cheese pizza is 2,000 calories. I'd probably get a thinner crust pizza anyways so probably a bit less calories. I could, and have, done that, but not eating all day sucks.

I exercise a lot but it doesn't add that many calories to my TDEE.

Just sucks being hungry all the time. I'm jealous of fat people that don't give a fuck sometimes, but, I freak out if I gain 3-lbs over Christmas.

How fat are you?