>wake up covered in vomit
>no al/ck thread

What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odm92FWVY3Y&list=PL3AGJuJKM0r23oFzads_jQPd8NJJ62fkd
youtube.com/watch?v=I08UAqxEyP4
youtube.com/watch?v=FX9ccqQuzO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many of you have BPD? I think I have it, I'm at my wits end when it comes to drinking and I think I might be borderline

I do.

Fucking sucks man

how can you tell? whats the treatment?

I know drinking probably makes it worse but after spending the majority of my day off sleeping I want to consume as much beer as possible.

It seems it goes hand in hand.

I haven't been diagnosed but I strongly suspect I have it. I've done so many awful impulsive things.

I think its called objective displacement or something, where you cant remember how bad somethin like drinking is so you keep doing it. Its to do with the impulsivity aspect, forgetting all the drawbacks of doing something because your so driven by impulses in that moment. That's why I keep drinking anyway.

Shit. Sounds about right. Headed to the fridge now. Time to start cracking some cold and cheap piss water.

>bein' "addicted" to the liquid jew.

JUST stop drinking you dimwits HAAHHAHA

My best friend got married to a BPD woman the other year
Surprisingly it hasn't gone tits up yet

Had a bad day.
Started out promising. Had a job interview for tutoring kids on basic science shit. I'm good at that.
Half way there, my bike tire explodes. There's no way I can make it to the interview on time.
Took me an hour to walk home.

Sometimes, it feels like life is out to get me. Like on a personal level.

Life's too hard, it really is.

thank you for posting

What gets me is that it didn't need to.
I look at my past and all I see is bad decision coupled with getting fucked by chance.

If life was always supposed to be this shitty, I could manage.
But it wasn't set in stone. I could have been happy. There's some other version of me somewhere who flipped a coin and led a better life than mine

Who here listens to Mark Lanegan while drinking?

Don't know him
What do you recommend of his?

Whiskey For The Holy Ghost: youtube.com/watch?v=odm92FWVY3Y&list=PL3AGJuJKM0r23oFzads_jQPd8NJJ62fkd

I'm a lonely businessman half way across the country

My nieces/nephews birthday is coming up and the whole family is going to be there. Only person to invite me was my dad and sister, so looks like I'm booking a trip and going home for another mini vacation

I'm really successful and can pay for the ticket but my dad wants to give me half the price of the ticket so I can come home, guess someone in my family does miss me

I'm going home lads, I'm going home

Spend time with your niblings. It's worth it
Let's face it, people like us aren't gonna have kids.
Spend time with them and be the really cool uncle all kids need to have

No longer an alcy something like 302 days sober
but mark lanegan is pretty good at least this song is:
youtube.com/watch?v=I08UAqxEyP4 Live version
youtube.com/watch?v=FX9ccqQuzO4 Albim
Def used to love to rock out to this after chugging some booze...

There is another Al/ck/ thread but that newfriend didn't use a silhouette so I can't blame you.

Silhouette is mandatory.

What a bunch of newfags, Amirite?

someone please help

it seems that, as soon as i turned 23, i lost the ability to drink. now just two beers in I have a BAD BAD headache, brain is pulsing, etc. what the FUCK is the cause of this? can i never enjoy drinking agian??

you're being saved from a lifetime of misery

Is this stuff just vodka?

There is a girl in my AA group I really wanna fuck. I'm 28 and never had sex. We both get along really well and both have BPD and get amazed how similar our stories are. How do I have sex with this girl?

Get her drunk and tell her your rich

I'm so tired, guys
I'm tired of drinking
I'm tired for being useless and being unemployed

They used to tell me that I was "Most likely to be sucessful" when I was a kid. I wish they weren't so wrong.

I'm so tired, guys. I wish I were normal.

Be thankful. You're in a thread for alcoholics, whining that you can't become one?

I was diagnosed with that and depression when I was younger. I knew I was depressed but never believed I was bipolar until recently

BPD isn't Bipolar Disorder
It's worse
It's "Borderline Personality Disorder"

It's like if your manic and depressive states are randomzied within a single day

People often seem to mistake this for the alcohol general, missing the -ism. Not including 'alcoholism' in the thread topic and/or an initial pasta may be partly to blame.
Also to blame: having this thread on Veeky Forums instead of a more appropriate board like /r9k/.

I see your point.

Hey Veeky Forums should I stop drinking? I've had like 7 every night this week. I'm in my early twenties. I also didn't drink for a whole week and a half before that. Could I cut it down to a reasonable number and still end up living an ok life or do I need to cut it out entirely? To me wine and beer and cocktails are one of the reasons for living

Oh shit my bad, totally misunderstood

>It's like if your manic and depressive states are randomzied within a single day
sounds like hell

How is this Loaded Vodka? Its on sale for $5 tomorrow, $20 off. S-should i get it?

I think these people mean borderline personality disorder, not bipolar affective disorder. two different AXIS disorders here.

I have borderline and generalized anxiety disorder FML

lol
>should
no
>will
yes

I fucking hate Americans
That would be worth like 40 bucks here, on sale

Stop drinking. If you can, reduce or stop entirely. It ruins your liver and digestion and kidneys so if you don't have an emotional compulsion to drink heavily there is no reason to

Wait until they're manic? Mention that you'd like to try sex and go from there I guess.

Where is here?

do crazy girls enjoy stealing a boys virginity tho?

Cucknada

Sure. When it comes to virginity people fall into two categories:
"I don't want the responsibility of taking this person's virginity"
and
"Fuck yeah I'm this persons first, they're never going to forget me now!"

can anyone else confirm?
im a guy and i dont want to fuck a girl i want to get fucked by a girl

Considering you only are a virgin until P in V or you get the P in the A? Did I do the math right? Any-who I can indeed confirm that some women enjoy the thought of taking a dudes V card. The whole game is the approach.

What the fuck is going on with tonights al/ck/ thread? What is everyone drinking/thinking/regretting? I am drinking this fucking piss water (pic related), thinking that I need some real liquor, and regretting not looking for a better job to afford higher quality liquid drugs.

What is the point of these threads?

Does getting (you)s make you feel better about your autism?

What's the point of you browsing these threads then throwing out the Veeky Forums auto insult? Would you like to talk about something or maybe redirect us to another board? Nah you're just going to be a cunt.

When does it stop being borderline and start being full blown?

schizophrenia i'm assuming

How dare you even talk to me like that you fucking little monkey. You have no clue who i am and how i look like. If i'd be standing in front of you like now your voice would crack and you would shiver like a baby. Think before you post next time.

No problems here friend.

>8 minutes
HURRY UP FFS. Fucking STUPID Sunday licensing hours.

It must suck to live in the bible belt. Especially if you smoke pot or drink

You can buy alcohol 24/7 where I live

Not in the USA I'm assuming? 2am here in Commiefornia. Though you some of the shadier places will sell you whatever past whenever if they know you. Hindus serving Dindus.

Beer cans are appearing instead of vodka bottles. I think my future alchie grilfriend might be trying to taper

How do you know It's a grill?

You should stake it out

This is why you carry a patch kit and either CO2 or a frame pump on your bike at all times

Anyone else get sort of depressed when they get to a certain level of drunk?

When I start getting past 15-20 or so drinks I start getting sad and depressed, Start listening to feels music and remembering the better times

uhhh, everytime but I drink well past that into days and withdrawal death

So the answer is to continue to drink through it all. Success is inevitable?

>how know?
IT JUST IS. don't question me or my soulmate.
>stake out
I might do. It's a mystery who it is. I can see the alleyway from where I live, I go down it at least twice a day, but have never seen who's adding to that pile. Regardless. It's a young she, a 9.9/10 qt3.14 who's desperately awaiting muh benis

Yeah I'm a real depressive drunk now if I'm drinking on my own. Usually carries over through to next day which leads to more drinking etc. My self esteem takes a nose dive as well which affects my work.
My usual drinking nights these days are spent standing on my balcony chainsmoking and listening to the same songs over and over.
Actually sober tonight for the first time in a couple weeks. Literally just waiting until bedtime then work tomorrow then 2 days off which I'll probably relapse on if the last 538 times are anything to go by. I've been hating my job lately but my days off are just soul destroyingly boring.

Sorry dude it's a fifty year old fat hairy guy who hasn't showered in two months

You take that back. She's this gril's twin sister and that's all there is to it.

There are also people who don't really care.

>i dont want to fuck a girl i want to get fucked by a girl
Start by having sex together. You'll study the grammatical aspect once you're more fluent in basic sex. There isn't always a fucker and a fuckee.

"She" hasn't replied to your love letter sending "her" here? Did "she" at least look at the paper?

If you're cool with shaking and puking and dying for days after, sure.

Why am I so bad at existing? Why am I incapable of improving despite understanding what is wrong and how to go about improving?

How long has one avoided these after effects by just keeping up the sleeping/drinking routine? Also adding some veggies and eggs for survival purposes.

If you can stumble to the store in the morning you can do it forever, I guess. I just get bored of being drunk in 4-5 days and suffer through withdrawal laying in the floor for 3-4 days and then feel better, repeat once a month I guess.

Depends. Some people can't handle a few weeks. Other cunts can live drunk for decades before their liver gives up.

But the amount of liquor I put down in 4-5 day would kill most people that don't drink tons often.

>Stella Artois
Don't. She's clearly high maintenance.

That's the shit I don't understand. I know the whole tolerance thing but how fucking far does that go? Like can you really survive more jolly poison than the rest of us? How long does it take to build up to this god like tolerance? So many questions I'd rather not ask the googs.

Last time I went on a bender I went through 8 750's of vodka in 5 days, woke up too sick to move and puking up the pickle juice I was apparently mixing with at the end, throughout the day I started shaking like all fuck, got worse, etc. Is it worth it? Not really. I black out on the first bottle and nothing till I wake up sick a week later and count the bottles.

My "benders" could last years, but eventually my tolerance continue to rise.
There is a point where you wake up withdrawing 3-4 hours after passing out blacked out, and can only drink yourself to oblivion. Going to the store become very complicated, since you wake up in the middle of the night/on Sunday half the time, and are both withdrawing and drunk all time. And over a litre of vodka per day isn't cheap.

>how fucking far does that go
There is no limit. (That's why it's advisable to be a beer alkie : stomach volume is a limit.)
>Like can you really survive more jolly poison than the rest of us?
Yes, an alcoholic with a high tolerance will need more alcohol to die of acute alcohol poisoning. He may also die from withdrawals.
It's still killing him long term, obviously.
>How long does it take to build up to this god like tolerance?
You just drink more each day naturally, since you need more to reach the same effect. You'll get there eventually. Chronic alcoholism isn't god-like, this isn't a movie we live in.

>forgetting a whole week
Sounds appealing. As I said before, though, after this week of getting destroyed is it possible to just pick the bottle back up and repeat? How much of an alcoholic can you be before it becomes completely toxic and you die?

Answered my questions. Thanks bud. Now I know how to attempt to kms disgusting style.

For me? Who the fuck knows. If I throw a seizure in withdrawal that's probably what'll kill me. But if I can get good enough to get to the store, yeah, you can keep it up. I suggest not being a power drinker though. I kill that first bottle in like an hour and a half and I'm off to the store again.

Attempt is a good word.

>>forgetting a whole week
>Sounds appealing.
The anxiety of not knowing what fuckup shit you did is strong.

>is it possible to just pick the bottle back up and repeat?
The problem is usually to put the bottle down...

Just had to go back to the shop for tendies - another bottle has appeared. A quarter bottle of cheap vodka. MISSED HER, dammit.
Still, at least now I have some idea of the time she's there.
I'm coming, perfect blonde teen qt. We'll be together soon, cuddling, snuggling and shitting all over eachother in our sleep.

The love letter is gone ;_;
Maybe she's here right now. She might be shy.
Hi bb

>shitting all over eachother in our sleep
That'll not freak her, for sure.

Maybe she's you during blackouts?

>If tears were liquor
>I'd have drank myself sick

>you?
Nah, I only drink mid-shelf vodka and the occasional cider, none of that is mine.
I think I'm gonna leave another note, literally a message in a bottle, with another link to here and a copy of the tripcode. It's an hot gril, I knows it.
Wut

I settled on some whiskey and beer.
My sister seems to have stopped screaming.
Also why is there 2 threads? What nigger fucked that up?

i dont feel well

I've seen footage
I stay noided
I stay noided
I stay noided

Feel better user

6 am now, guess I'll go watch the sun come up

>got piss drunk 2 days in a row
> 3 days anxiety through the roof and want to fucking kill myself

happen way to many times this year, probably its time to stop.

moar

How the fuck do I stop this WD? I've got booze but I instantly projectile vomit anything I drink

Don't remember going out last night, woke up with some random hook up in my bed. Said we didn't actually fuck, just some finger stuff before I passed out.

update: i bought it

Yeah I was just in Ireland, and the locals were talking about raising alcohol prices to combat alcoholism. In Dublin, the prices weren't much different from Boston (where I live), so I'd assume it's cheaper in Ireland than Canada.

But the think is--does making alcohol really expensive combat alcoholism well? Seems like it more so makes alcoholics save money for alcohol and forgo buying other things. I don't know.

In Russia anytime they jack up the vodka prices too high people just switch to moonshine. That's the right attitude.