Can't believe they took this meme so far...

Can't believe they took this meme so far. Trans fat was just something the corporations made up in 2005 so they could start putting "no trans fat" on their labels, which was true, since it didn't exist.

cbc.ca/beta/news/health/trans-fats-1.4292241

proof, lad?

There was no such thing as trans fat before 2005, I remember when all the potato chip bags started saying it in the wave of that nonsense health craze. The name even sounds made up.

It's A&W all over again. Put a bunch of photoshopped pictures on the walls of your store of some unspecific bygone era and people will think your restaurant has been around since the fifties when really it started in 1984. But time makes people start to accept the lie and they did it before it was common knowledge that photos could be easily faked.

Every A & W has the same set of photos on it's wall. Where do you think they came from?

redpill me on A&W, lad. i have a great childhood memory from an A&W stand.

>red pill

Go away, /pol/, unless you can prove your worth by telling me which president needed shinpads. I don't cater to stagnant thinkers.

>it started in 1984
???

>good thing we have an encyclopedia that automatically erases the past and isn't even maintained by scholars, saves us the trouble of having to burn the old books

ummm sweety? I'm /pol/ but you come in here with conspiracy theories and actual political statements?

I'm talking about trans fats.

>erases the past
???

My dad worked at an A&W in the '70s, though

oh yeah?

I bet there were photos on the wall then too...

what's so bad about trans fat anyway?

They definitely existed before. It's just a chemistry term meaning that there's a bond "across" (Latin: trans) the molecule instead of on the same side, which would be the cis isomer.

some people are slaves to money

trans fat got caught in the crosshairs of the misers

So are trans fats better than cis fats?

is that a trap cause I wanna fuck it regardless

Nah way too feminine of a jaw.

well then, you're in luck

It increases the amount of low density lipids (LDL) in your blood stream. LDL is the bad cholesterol that forms plaque in your arteries and causes heart disease.

It also messes up your body's ability to absorb unsaturated natural fats, which we need for a variety of reasons.

As for the whole "no trans fats before 2005" shit, the most popular trans fat is hydrogenated vegetable shortening (i.e. Crisco) which has been around for about a century.

meemms

>so far
If it's not real, then what's the problem?

does it anybody else find it funny OP is blatantly getting called out for his obvious lies about A&W and he's trying to weasel his way out of it to prove his original story? Lol

All-vegetable hydrogenated fat Crisco is from the early 60's, I think. Trans fats also raise blood glucose averages. Nasty stuff. Vegetables can do bad things to you when you start rearranging their molecules in unprecedented, unpredictable ways.

Will McDick's fries never taste the same?

Is it the same op who made an entirely new anime thread because he got in an argument with a vegan?

photography existed in the 70s, so yeah it's entirely possible

watching those cartoons made you gay

Shut up you dumb boomer, as if I'm going to fall for that. How did they take photos if they didn't have iphones? Hmm?

Next thing you'll be telling me that the civil rights movement wasn't invented by a blog post on The Tumbeler around 2009

>D cups
Gross

Redpill is a Matrix analogy

r*dpill is a marker that denotes people who aren't worth taking seriously

That's like claiming frogposters are cleverly referencing the works of Matt Furie

>everything I don't like is /pol/

quick, someone is making fun of trump on twitter. go screencap it and and explain to your friends why that tweet is erroneous

I don't go to /pol/dit, nigger.

>everything I don't like is /pol/

ok /pol/

>implying you weren't specifically referencing /pol/

Crisco hydrogenated shortening was introduced by P&G in 1911. It was originally intended to be fully solidified and used for soap making, but was sold as a substitute for lard because it was semi solid at room temperature and had a longer shelf-life.

Crisco liquid cooking oil (partially hydrogenated veggie oil) was introduced in 1960.

/pol/ tourists are scum.

they fuck up all the other, non-political, boards.

They're like the little brother whose face you want to stamp on but your mom (mods) won't let you.

If you think redpill is /pol/, you are a fucking newfag and need to kill yourself.

>muh seekrit club
t. pol damage control police, next thing you'll tell me that "cuck" isn't a /pol/ meme because 3 years ago it was just an obscure sexual fetish

>that "cuck" isn't a /pol/ meme

It isn't, and if you weren't a newfag who just a few years was sucking black cock on plebbit, you'll know it started in /tv/ thanks to the AVGN movie. Before then, cuck was just NTR

>he doesn't remember when moot got cucked
>when cuck was filtered to kek

t. Newfag

Cuck actually started slightly before that as an evolution of Louis CK posting. It was really explosive, though, and was implemented in a ton of places soon after its invention.

It used to be, but at this point it's pretty much appropriated by """woke""" cunts. Especially the pseudo-verb. If you wan't to make a Matrix reference, at least don't use "redpill" as a verb, and even then, you will probably be considered /pol/ by association at this point.

No idiot. Ciz isomer its the good one

You're technically not wrong since it's made artificially and they started adding it to food. But you're still a moron.

Fake news.

I thought it was a mix of Louis ck posting and JUST posting with that doctor's haircut and Brendan Frasier

I suggest you to read about trans fat before making up all this, assuming its not shitpost.

People like this exist. It's terribly sad.

People who crave attention at no cost?
Yes.

>this is what corpcucks actually believe

>phd candidate doing what every tard did in RCT for shits and giggles