How does this make you feel

How does this make you feel

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/08/jarred-garlic-minced_n_5092395.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like i don't give a shit w what you buy at the store.

Like I just shopped at Sam's Club.

Makes me feel good that i know how to chop/mince garlic so i dont have to use that disgusting shit.

Convenient

I buy little jars of garlic all the time. You need to check the salt content though. Some of it's so high in salt it makes everything taste foul.

botulism.

Never used it before, I always use fresh.

I imagine it tastes subpar?

Honestly not that bad, it saves time.

BEtter than powdered

I don't give a shit you austistic mongoloid. I chop my garlic every time but if you want to get it pre-minced go for it.

It doesn't raise any emotions to be quite honest, I wouldn't personally use it because I prefer to actually taste garlic when I cook with it, so I'd never use this.

Wait, this stuff can give you botulism I think. I remember hearing somewhere that this stuff is an amazing breeding habitat for botulism

fine??

>48oz

>it saves time
Kek, how long does it take you to fucking mince garlic? You just cut it up until it's really small lmao

Theres hardily a difference and I cook with it quite often, its mostly the raw vegan organic types who have a problem and imagine its really different

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/08/jarred-garlic-minced_n_5092395.html

Who the FUCK is eating raw garlic here

FAT FREE

can taste the difference, same with garlic granules

Like I'm at my sister's house circa 1997. Ugggh.

In oil, not water.

>thumbnail sized image
it makes me feel irritation

I posted in a thread months ago advocating it for home cooks versus regular garlic because they were close enough

I was wrong.

It really only tastes like the pungent tannic basics that resemble something that was garlic but lost all subtle complexities of actual garlic.

Reminds me when I was a kid and used to use that crap. Really bitter and lacks that good garlic taste. If you want to be lazy at least get peeled garlic.

>not eating raw garlic

pleb

It takes 2 minutes to chop up garlic into paste. That's just lazy.

For some reason, I really hate the smell. I'm fine with fresh garlic, but it's like the smell gets a chance to ferment in the jar or something.

I usually mince my own, but I imagine this saves time. Know plenty of people who use it for that reason.

>Huffpo
Delete this

>Not being eastern european.
Weakling.
On a more serious note. Try a clove or two on a piece of bread with some butter. It's actually pretty nice. If you're not too lazy you can dice them. I usually just crush them or put them as is because who fucking cares.

I bought it once thinking it would taste the same and looked like it would be super convinient. Used it once and threw it away. No comparison. Fresh is just more potent and the jarred one just has a weird smell and taste. I use a whole bulb of garlic a week in my cooking.

>why even own a knife?

I feel shitty for using stuff like this frequently but when I have to work 12 hours a day I can't be fucked to do prep work when I have to go back to work just a few hours after I get home

my mom used to buy the glass jar of this, it was handy to have around at home but I just mince my own garlic because it's also handy and doesn't take up space in my fridge.

Enraged. I am literally shaking with anger. I physically had to stop myself from punching the monitor in attempt to destroy it.

I have the motor skills of a 5 year old so I buy it instead of chopping it myself