How the fuck do you cook chicken

Trying to get Veeky Forums , went out and bought rice, veggies and chicken. But i dont know how the fuck to cook it, i google recipes but get endless return of healthy bullshit recipes. I have an oven and a skillet, and various herbs and spices. Help a clueless cuck

what cut of chicken

how soon do you want to eat

what veggies

Apply heat until cooked.

chicken thigh
and a various bunch of veggies like broccoli, carrots, snowpeas, cauliflower, potato. They is probs a bunch of others

with the bone in and skin on? and how soon do you want to eat?

Boneless, skinless thigh or full bone in thighs?

thigh fillets, skinless, idk if they have bones or not

To cook the chicken, cover it in tin foil, put it on a baking tray and cook until the meat is white all the way through. If it's frozen make sure that its fully thawed before putting it in the oven. I usually have it cooked at 200 degrees.

>idk if they have bones or not

Put rice in a container, add water, put the thighs on top of the rice and water. Put in oven. Add water if it starts to run out. done

There's nothing more to say, really.

I would recommend a frying pan with a little oil, season the thighs with whatever you like, fry them up about 5 mins per side and toss in oven at 350-400F until done if they aren't already done. Make a side of rice and chicken stock if you have any or even fake stock cubes in with the water and rice. Steam some broccoli over the rice in a colander while it cooks.

You apparently need easy. Get something like pic related (I got mine for €15). Fill with water. Throw in veggies. Throw in chicken. Throw in rice (there should be a special rice holder). Set timer on 15 minutes, or maybe 20 to be safe (I'm not sure how much the rice needs, I never made it this way). Eat whatever it spits out. It should be reasonably edible and definitely healthy. You may want to put some salt and pepper on the chicken.

If it tastes too bland you'll have a good motivation to learn how to cook.

Sounds like you're trying to eat healthy.

> Boiling
The easiest, but most boring, way is to just boil it. 8oz boneless skinless chicken breast takes about 20 min on medium heat.

This is good for when you're lazy. Personally this is my preferred way, as it always turns out juicey and there is zero guesswork involved.

> Baking
Lightly coat in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Put the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 20 min.

> Grilling
Same as baking, but use a grill pan over medium heat.

any good spice's or other shit to make it taste nice af

you fucking cook the chicken.

>thigh fillets, skinless, idk if they have bones or not
nigger, fillet means boneless
you can't into English either, not just cooking?

furthermore, to make a fit dish, breast would be better than thighs

They said they didn't really know much about cooking so quit being an ass. You got to learn some how. If you don't want to help and just want to try feeling superior for your own advancement in your own mind, go some where else. This is a blue board, not /b/.

> to make a fit dish, breast would be better than thighs

no you fucking dumbass

>I have food
>how do I cook it to get fit?

None of that is relevant. You're already going about it wrong. It doesn't matter how you cook it or what you cook. Just keep your calories under a certain amount and/ go balls deep in the protein.

Not even Veeky Forums can answer your question matter-of-factly. I don't know what you're trying to prove here.

he just wants to know how to cook chicken you fucktard

the Veeky Forums thing was clearly supplementary information

Chicken in horseradish sauce with potatoes is my favorite chicken recipe.

180c at 20 minutes in the oven then check it. Since your a noob, take a knife and slice open the thickest part, if you see any pink, return to the oven for a few more minutes until the pink is gone

For shit like stir frys, cut the chicken into the chunks you want, put oil in the pan then throw in the chicken. Stir and turn the chicken often. Cut one the chunks in half to check if its done.

Its really not difficult, you just need to have a go at it

>marinate chicken in olive oil, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder overnight
>cook at 375 for 20 minutes or so idk I never timed it
>slice tomato
>lettuce
>toast bread
>slap mayo on toast, then chicken, then tomato, lettuce, more mayo, another slice of toast on top
There's a great sammy for ya

>try to get fit
>eat antibiotics

vegan detected

it would be better going full vegan than eating chicken

George Foreman = healthy and easy to cook

fuck off

is he/she 12 or what? you don't have to know how to cook to be able to know the meaning of "fillet"

his/her post is stupid on so many levels

do you buy anything (especially food) what you don't have a fucking clue how to use/cook? then he/she googles it and even more confused than before baka

no-one can be this inviable, ancient Greeks left these people on the Taygetos

also, getting fit with chicken thighs is not the most proper way either

>getting fit with chicken thighs is not the most proper way either

nigger you can get fit with twinkies

For bone in thighs with the skin still attached, you can lay a bed of veggies on the bottom of a crockpot and top them with the chicken. The fat renders down so you get crispy skin and the veggies get cooked in the fat from the thighs.

Yeah if you don't have much cash ordering burgers is way better than buying thigh and trying to learn how to cook it. Thigh is sooo much unhealthier than breast meat. OMG all that extra fat and flavor of dark meat is so terrible compared to fast food. I'm sure your white meat McChicken is a far more VIABLE choice for getting fit.

Chicken thigh has the most taste.
Its tougher then breast meat so it needs some help.
Healthy means better calories!
Let's replace fat with flavor.
Meat
Take your thigh meat and chop in blocks around 1 inch or 2.5 cm (top or your index finger cubed)
Smash some garlic paprika salt and a healthy dose of tumeric to make it really yellow.
Add skim yogurt to coat the meat and chill in the fridge covered 30 min mimimum but you can leave overnight it gets better.

Save a spoon for later.

Soup
Take your vegetable mix and a bullion cube add water to a pot and boil until tender. Probably around 20 minutes.
Save the water and add the cooked vegetables to a blender.
Add a bit of the bullion water and blend. Too thick? Add more of the bullion water.
You can make this in bulk, freeze in portion bags and microwave.
Serve in a bowl hot top with a spoon of yogurt and chopped parsley or cilantro or chive etc..

Chicken can be grilled on skewers, fried in a skillet with a table spoon of olive oil or in the oven medium heat with a tablespoon of olive oil too.
Mesure and weigh your rice cooked.
A bit over 100 grams cooked is a good portion.
Serve the chicken over rice.
Enjoy your soup!
Under 400 calories with the taste of 1000!

165f or 75c

are you the butthurt OP?

literally you can't fuck the chicken up, only if you burn it

chop that shit into small dices/pieces, cut up some onion, put the onion in a pan with some olive oil in it, fry it for a bit (for a minute or two) while stirring (don't fucking burn it), then put the meat in it, apply salt, pepper and whatever the fuck spice you want to add (if you want to add garlic, don't do it right away, because it will become bitter), you'll see the meat starting to change its color, stir it, so it will get heated evenly, after a couple of minutes it will be ready, cut a piece in half, if it's still raw, it will need more time

you can do pretty much the same with your veggies (onion is not needed for that, but you can put onion in that too, or you can put onion with the veggies only and not when frying the chicken)

honestly you'll have a harder time to cook the rice properly, most probably you won't be able to get the expected result at first try, basic thing, but a lot of people can't cook rice for shit

next time buy breasts

>next time buy breasts

shut the fuck up

>furthermore, to make a fit dish, breast would be better than thighs

I'm convinced Veeky Forums are a bunch of fucking masochists.
>take the least flavorful part of chicken and steam it
>repeat with 2 vegetables
>repeat with a starch
>water for the beverage
>a steroid smoothie or shot for dessert

Are those fleshlights?

i'm not a Veeky Forums person, when i was a child i preferred thighs, now i prefer breasts (no pun intended), idk, it just looks nicer and tastes better (still no pun intended), in themselves thighs don't have much flavor either, they need spices and veggies