What are your thoughts on cilantro? God send or satans spawn?

What are your thoughts on cilantro? God send or satans spawn?

I have no idea what that is because I am not an entitled sensitive vegan
Does this trigger you?

It's a good garnish on a handful of dishes.

Not a vegan. Nah.

fortunately it's not an ingredient of any dish in my country, we use the seeds only for making pickles, i hate it when you bite on some by mistake

imagine being genetically inferior and hating cilantro

its a god tier herb
genetically inferior sub humans think it tastes like soap because they literally lack the gene to appreciate it.

why is this guy superior though?

Is that a marijana?

yes, as you can see it from the filename and the characteristics of the plant

It's not a competition
I fucking love basil though

this is now a weed thread

I just love how I don't belong to the genetically inferior people.

What must it be like being a lesser human being?

Idk, easily sunburned?

It tastes like soap to me... unless

UNLESS there's a lot of onions involved. Cilantro rice is disgusting, but I could eat gallons of pico de gallo

Mexican parsley.

Is glock the best? Thinking about killing myself and dont want to use a gun that will hurt too much

The level of sunday batz on this website across the boards
Making me envious.

Probably my favorite herb

Idk, low average iq?

I don't know what it is. but I can't stand americans saying it.

what is it called in other countries?

Idk, vastly higher crime rates?

>koriander here in Hungary, it came from coriander

cilantro refers to the leaves, coriander refers to the seeds

fagots.

me being a mexifag, ive only had cilantro as a topping on my tacos, in salsas, in posole, and in pico de gallo, I like it.

i love coriander

>Live in a county just South of where Harvey made landfall
>State gives out extra food stamps to anyone with their hand out
>Assholes buy all the cilantro
>Ruined my pico de gallo plans

wrong, check the wikipedia article or anywhere, although it's true that we don't use the leaves here, only the dried seeds, which is technically a fruit, not seed

Cilantro is the Spanish name. Does that assuage your inferiority complex any?

not if they pronounce it like americans do.

good thing that you can make a steak anytime, that doesn't require stupid ingredients like this

godsend, i love it and can't get enough of it.
my guacamole tends to be like 50% cilantro

I don't eat steak though. Making some slow cooked pork chops, since they bought all the pork butt too.

See lawhn trou

What other way is there to pronounce it?

>leaves taste like shit
>seeds are fragrant and tasty as fuck
i don't get it... what's wrong with me?

it smells terrible. when i was a kid my parents blew a couple hundred dollars on a green house i told them not to get, forced me to help tend to the plants, only grew shitty tomatoes which my dad coated in salt and force fed me and also cilantro making me to get right up in there and sniff it good. i guess i might be biased but i fucking hate the smell. don't know how it tastes though, never touched the stuff afterwards.

(also the green house was abandoned within 2 years and now a tree is growing out of it. fuck you dad i was right)

Make some Chermoula with it.

Tastes fucking awesome with some smoked salmon.

Mmmm a real fucking mouth party.

i like it. pretty good flavour. mojo verde is amazing

I like them both. They aren't comparable.

The taste is better than the smell imo

I like it once in a while on tacos. Street tacos, not on the crunchy Tex-Mex style.

Whays wrong with the TexMex stuff, aside from the obvious inferior taco shell as a vehicle for ingredients?

I have 'em every day.

I think you mean genetically superior. We can taste things you can't. Our senses are heightened. We won't get poisoned as easily in the upcoming race wars.

God has made the delicious herb that is cilantro taste like soap to those who take His Name in vain.

how does culantro compare to cilantro?

How is misinterpreting the delicious flavor of cilantro as soap or dirt make you superior?

Cilantro is the ultimate manchild filter. I love seeing prissy babies bitch and moan when the cilantro gets busted out.

It's soap

I'm allergic to cilantro so when a recipe calls for it I just put in 5 squirts of dish soap