Lets make burger

lets make burger

ginger, basil, honey, ghost pepper powder, paprika, salt... forgot garlic so we are starting out at a 4/10

>Beef looks extra lean

nice beat.

it's 85/15, nothing wrong w/ that

cut the burger out :^).

looks good

make a sauce, ketchup,mayo, and lemon juice

I give it a 5/10

>lean meat
>putting shit in your meat
>mixing and handling it too much

You fucked up from the very beginning and you just keep fucking up.
What the fuck is this shit?

It looks like a minimalist approach. You are not afraid to stray away from the status quo by using an unroasted bun, and only the top just to uphold that authentic burger look. Served on a round plate, contrary to the square plates which are so overused these days.

I'm deeply impressed by the presentation. I can only imagine how great it tastes, but I'll give it a 9/10 regardless, because presentation is really all that matters with food.

>paper plates
I despise anyone who uses paper plates for anything other than backyard cookouts.

>that giant bun and lettuce
>tiny ass patty
1/10 try again pls
also stop using paper plates you lazy fuck

What is wrong with lean meat. You get more meat

Excessively lean meat has a shitty texture for a burger (grainy) and it also tends to fall apart without binders. Furthermore, the very lean cuts also tend to be those with the least flavor.

For a burger you want a cut that has around 20% fat or so for the proper texture. Best cut, IMHO, is short rib though sometimes that is too fatty. Brisket or chuck are other good choices.

beautiful

85/15 is definitely workable to make a burger

he just ruined the texture by adding random shit into the meat and then pureeing it

scallop lunch

That's a weird way to make a patty.

a local burger joint does 75/25 and its crazy good

>Paper plates

honey ginger burgers are really fuckin good if you can do it right, NT op