I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CAKE MOORTY

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CAKE MOORTY
CAKE RIIICCCK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
nytimes.com/2015/09/20/fashion/move-over-millennials-here-comes-generation-z.html
businessinsider.com/generation-z-profile-2017-9
forbes.com/sites/deeppatel/2017/08/29/how-gen-z-will-affect-the-future-of-the-peer-to-peer-economy/#6a53a8a2511b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most reddit part of this image is the Aperol Spritz.

is that even edible?
why not just make a diorama if you want to make a diorama?

millennials need to grow up

your post is the most reddit part of this thread

stop posting on Veeky Forums if you want to grow up dumbass

Millenials: People born from 1981 to 1999.

Eat shit faggot

>All that fucking fondant
I think I'm gonna throw up
Shut up millenial

Actually now that gen z is becoming profitable to market to, the millennial age range is shrinking to the early 80s to early 90s.

Thats the dumbest shit ive ever read. Sources? Each generation is a span of 20 years. Its not going to shrink just because of some fags claiming that some people are or arent apart of it.

I wonder if there's even a cake in there, maybe its just more fondant on the inside.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
nytimes.com/2015/09/20/fashion/move-over-millennials-here-comes-generation-z.html
>Marketers and trend forecasters, however, who tend to slice generations into bite-size units, often characterize this group as a roughly 15-year bloc starting around 1996, making them 5 to 19 years old now. (By that definition, millennials were born between about 1980 and 1995, and are roughly 20 to 35 now.)
businessinsider.com/generation-z-profile-2017-9
>Gen Z was born between 1998 and 2016
forbes.com/sites/deeppatel/2017/08/29/how-gen-z-will-affect-the-future-of-the-peer-to-peer-economy/#6a53a8a2511b
>Born in the mid-1990s to late 2000s, Gen Z

Try reading a book nigger. The real dumb thing was grouping people that have no memory of 9/11 in the same generation that does.

Reddit: The Cake

hating on younger generations has always been, and will always be, a thing.

>The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.
- Socrates

I love reading quotes with zero context of the period that were slapped into a halfass argument also! It makes me feel like I'm well read.

God fondant is awful

okay!

Yes, its very plebbit style of posting.

>That one terrorist attack in 'murrica should be defining the generations world wide
Holy shit, the fucking hubris.

It did just that. There was a definite change in the human world after that point.

t. not American

K, 3rd worlder.

My Neighbor Totoro is a bottom three Miyazaki movie

I am so massively sick of 'nerd culture'.

Yeah it wouldn't even taste good. That cake is at least 50% fondant.

The cake may taste like dry pig vomit, but, whoever made it clearly put a lot of effort into the presentation. If presentation was the goal, is it really a waste?

Ugh, this is upsetting. Too bad mass culture is around until WW3 and the end of the communication era.

That had to have cost thousands

>I am so massively sick of 'nerd culture'.

Well since Big Bang Theory is getting a hot new spinoff expect a resurgence in the geek is chic movement.

BAZINGA

>spend hundreds of dollars on a cake and it tastes like shit
Fondant was a fucking mistake

uhh, that basically describes any adult swim show.

>being this triggered by a show they had to draw out fedora tier arguments that are half assed.
>stop liking things i dont!
Kys

>ATHF, Venture Bros, Harvey Birdman, Sealab 2021, Big O, Blue Gender, E7, FMA, GitS, Inuyasha, Lupin, Gundam 0080/83, S-cry-ed
How hard do you want us to laugh at you?

tell me when xavier renegade angel did any of that?

>ATHF, Venture Bros, Harvey Birdman, Sealab 2021

They did the same stuff, but R&M is currently more popular, which makes it easy for contrarians to shit themselves over.

>PEOPLE LIKE R&M? OH FUCK ME, THATS THE WORST SHIT EVER.

>PEOPLE BREATHE? FUCK THAT IM HOLDING MY BREATH FOREVER.

>someone spent time making this
it's a fucking cartoon, this is just as bad as the faggots who lose their minds over it

I only seen a bit of it, but I remember...

>Irreverent violence
>Toliet humor/wacky babbling

There was also an episode about Christian Science.

This is the kind of thing an insufferable asshole makes that thinks their smart, but isn't actually smart, which is why they have the time to make shit like this instead of being paid to do/create things with their mind.

Veeky Forums's autism is stupid. This show is/was pretty great, but started to get too self-referential like a soap opera with the addition of the multiverse alliance.

It used to be that shows started out slow in the first season or two, then get golden, then keep hanging in there (a la simpsons or south park). Now it seems they start off strong, then become soap-opera referential and/or pander to faggot audiences instead of staying in their bubble and doing their original goal (a la Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, or... [MLP])

>They did the same stuff,
They didn't.

>each generation is set in stone as a law of science and is in no way decided by people

This is how retarded you sound