Recipe ideas for wild berries

Sup Veeky Forums, so I've got a bunch of these berries like pic related growing in my backyard. I've picked a couple quarts of them, and I'm not sure what they are but they taste really good! Sort of like a sour blueberry.

Anyway I want to preserve then somehow (could probably pick 6-10 more quarts). Anyone have any Jam recipes or ideas?

The berries are nice, but the roots taste much better. You can eat them raw, or put them in a salad for extra spiciness. They're a bit like radish.

>I'm not sure what they are
that sounds like they could be poisonous even

Please go to the hospital immediately OP

Why I'm fine?

>and I'm not sure what they are but they taste really good!
Why are you eating things when you don't know what they are? There's a bunch of shit in nature that is designed to kill. In future do your research on what is and isn't safe for human consumption.

Please don't feed the trolls.

I love those berries. Save me some OP.

How are you feeling now?

>hurr durr everything out to kill
This bunch of pansies is what overprotective parenting has gotten us.

I think that's nightshade and you're probably posting this as bait but I'm pretty sure they're edible when black, poisonous when green.

mmmMMM, deadly nightshade. Eat up, user, all your problems will soon be no more.

the image is straight from google image search bro. Just your classic shitpost bait threat

so OP was pretending to be retarded but is actually retarded for not realizing they're edible?

Make a gastrique.

Op wanted to get people emotionally invested in this. Looks like he got you at least.

I've got time

Belladonna. People end up in comas trying to to get high off of it.

>really good! Sort of like a sour blueberry.
that's not at all what they taste like. you can eat a couple, they're not that dangerous

There IS stuff out there that can kill you, idiot.

>oh no, danger lurks in every corner

Come to Australia and eat unknown wild berries. I. Dare. You.

I'm OPs mother. Furneal will be held on Wednesday at 2 PM

>Come to Australia

You can just leave it at that m8

Enjoying a medium-rare hamburger? Well ENJOY your e-coli!!

I will, and I'll become the fucking Steve Irwin of Berries. Just you wait!

I eat e-coli for breakfast. That's because my defenses are at peak performance due to years of practice.

You'll become overly confident before finally succumbing to death by one?

I'll stay away from stingrays. I won't make the same mistake.

Poisonous plants taste like incredibly bitter shit, user.