What's your favorite store to shop at?

What's your favorite store to shop at?

>pic related

Old Time Pottery

Based

It's like a treasure hunt shopping here. You never know what awesome stuff they'll have. Boursin for $.99? Yes please! Imported Italian salami for $3? Yep. Zola chocolate coconut water $.50 a piece? I'll take a pallet box, please. Organic brands at half the price? Yep. Free range local eggs, buy one get one free? I'll take 4 cartons.
They don't always have tons of great deals, but there's always at least one or two that make it worth stopping in. The only problem is that it's not a one-stop shop, so I always have to go other places too, but I do that anyway, since I also shop at the asian market, and farmer's market, and some other places.

tfw no more aesthetic publixes

I go to trader joes first, to pick up some decent mild cheddar, veggies, fruits, and any other staples.

Next I go to Windixie to get deli meats, poboy bread, milk, eggs, etc.

I spend roughly $45 a week to eat 21 meals.
>3 eggs, 2 pieces of sausage, and 2 biscuits for breakfast
>1 turkey poboy w/ chips for lunch
>chicken, rice, and veggies for dinner
>dessert is whatever I bake that week.

There are only a few in the country but they are nice.

Jungle Jim's. Pic related. Cheese as far as the eye can see. The other side of the shelf is all cheese too, and that's just one of many cheese shelves. All your wildest dreams are possible at JJ's.

I like Big Lots for the same reason. They've always got weird off brands and discontinued stuff. But sometimes you'll find something really good for really cheap. It's like grocery shopping at a Goodwill.

aldi and krogerts

Who /fuelsavers/ here?

Is there a bigger meme store than Costco?

How many supermarkets have their own two story parking garage?

I've seen a 3 story Publix

What do you want meme to mean in this case?

Or maybe you should fucking use real words and not post like a reddit fuckstick.

Aren't they owned by Amazon now?

Aldi.
Cheap, but amazing.
Their meats are surprisingly decent.

Because HEB won't expand north of I-20

a few retro publixes still exit near the HQ, pretty sure your image is the college park one in orlando.

Farmer's markets
Dad's garden
Double Dragon
Costco
Cub
Trader Joe's
Aldi
Kwik Trip for a 40 pound box of bananas

Fuck yeah, I love that place. Just the hot sauce section is bigger than a 7-11

if you shop anywhere besides walmart your a tryhard hipster stuckup vegan faggot

Kwik Trip master race

Costco. Sam's Club has so many nignogs in it now that they could film a Tarzan movie.
Costco's fee is a melanin filter.
I also love Publix and [spoiler] Piggly Wiggly[/spoiler]. Whole Foods has a great produce and meat section here. Their seafood, mushroom and veggie selection is great. The prices aren't bad either. I feel like I'm shilling now.

Market Basket and Big Y

just your regular foodmaxxx in commiefornia
Also, I prefer going in the morning when very few people are there.

For me.

My favorite...

Sam's occasionally has weekends where anyone can shop there, plus I think their membership fee is lower than Costco, so that's probably why.

Because I work there and can just shop as soon as I get off

>dozen noosa yogurts
>$5

>2/$1 gourmet chips and other snacks

>tons of produce cheap

yes plz

*timidly raises hand halfway

Piggly wiggly

>tfw the baker's near my new apartment has a thing for hiring retards
>store is teeming with literal autists and potatoes

I can't handle it. They're awful at conversation.

>capcha is store front, posting a store front

HEB is pretty good

Outside of the blade tenderization thing they have amazing quality for the price. Humboldt fog for $16 a lb? Fuck yeah.

>not using Legacy

My friend!
I'm actually thinking about applying there, what's your experience been?

where there's a friendly smile...

Go back to your loser containment board.

>No Piggly Wiggly

Damn guys I'm really saddened by this.

Market Basket is so wasp-y in what they stock, it hasn't changed in 50 years and neither have the geriatrics who shop there. I admire their corporate culture though.

I've got one. I pretty much just use Hy-Vee to fill the gap of anything I can't find at Aldi, though. Hy-Vee is comparatively expensive, but it's huge and has everything.

Went there when I visited my buddy in miamisburg. This place has everything you could ever hope for.

I like Lucky's. It's just too expensive for me to shop there on a regular basis.