Vegan Hot Dog

Vegan Hot Dog

i'm an omnivore
those are good

>traditionally made

WA-LA

I believe that a true vegan should not be eating, or even craving imitation meat. If you do you're basically admitting that people are meat eaters, which contradicts vegan dogma.

vegan peanut butter

A hot dog is so highly processed that the fact it has meat rather than vital wheat gluten as an ingredient strikes me as irrelevant.

y, tho?

>it's an "omnivore lectures vegans about how to be vegans" episode

Field Roast is shit if you want hot dog flavor. Get the Jumbo Lightlife hotdogs for something that tastes like it was made of processed animal scraps.

Jesus christ. It looks like someone put a piece of dirty carpet on some cardboard.

>calorie free

I don't understand that either. Can someone explain to my dumbass how that works?

It's peanut-flavored fiber.

Peanut butter is naturally vegan

>It's not the usual "vegan lectures omnivores about how to be vegan" episode
Hypocrite much?

b-but

No its not. With how they abuse the elephants who have to pick the nuts from the tree, a true vegan wouldn't dare eat peanuts.

100g of corn starch would be enough to have a small pile covering a dinner plate

Starch isn't the same as fiber. Fiber is indigestible, so it has no calories.

Corn starch is listed in the ingredients but had a good point.

Oh, yeah. There's more salt than corn starch so it really is a tiny amount just to slightly thicken it. There's a threshold of how many calories something has to have before you can't say it has 0 calories anymore.

It's why Tic Tacs have sugar as an ingredient but the nutritional information says 0g of sugar.

>vegetable fiber

is this... peanut shells with starch and peanut extract? all of my wat

And why cooking oil spray can claim to have 0g fat despite it being oil (pure fat) in a can

>serving size is 1/5 of a second long spray

I don't think they're using peanut shells for that, although they could be. Apparently "vegetable fiber" has been extracted from grains, cottonseed, and bamboo for use in foods to increase their nutritional value.

This 0 calorie peanut butter is odd though, if you're eating food that has 0 calories it sounds like you have a food addiction and are better off trying to work on not needing to overeat in the first place.

>there appear to be oats in the pizza cheese

You were filled with a profound sadness.

>Jesus christ. It looks like someone put a piece of dirty carpet on some cardboard.
Carpet? No, that's berber.

You can't eat carpet, silly daddy!