Webm Thread

That looks a meal for one but it has like eight fucking sausages, wtf

cancerous

y, tho?

That's cute

>Meal for one
>sihtload of sausage and 3 eggs
u wot

enjoy your overcooked everything with 10 different flavors of nasty shit squirted on it

Wtf. What's the point of putting a fried egg on the burger if the yolk is broken and the whites are paper thin, cooked to death

DEAR GOD STOP PUTTING SAUCES ON THERE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT!

Why

>the no tears onion chopping challenge

My ex had this same blank expression when she said she didn't love me anymore, i tried to hug her before I left and she didn't even move her arms. Thanks asshole.

>serving food with toothpicks inside

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

let me guess this is some of that stupid asmr shit

phillipines? feels like it, what with all the sauces

oh god I can just imagine biting into this fucking thing and having a mouthful of sauce get squirted into you

>having a mouthful of sauce squirted into you
I bet you're used to that huh ;)

Fuck you incel nigger faggot.

* Bites into toothpick.

i can almost smell the burnt eggs from my screen

why

They aren't burnt though.

best part is that there is a sizeable cut of the adult population whom she is a better cook than

its ok user im sure you will find someone

she took the only part of me that was worth loving
I have been, am, and will continue to be alone

For what purpose

fuck off jack

Why are you pretending to be me? I haven't been alone the entire time. Managed to steal an amazing girl from her faggot bf, but as of today she ignores it when I tell her I love her and won't respond when I say goodnight.

everywhere I go I must bait

Ignore her for a while then, show that bitch who's boss

>the other guy got the shit chips
lmao

Quit being a faggot and cook something.

that reminds me of okonomiyaki I had in Japan. was good at first. but then it became way too rich and sweet. got nasty very fast. and since I don't want to be rude, like a retard I finished it. Disgusting

The work that implies cut every sausage in that way is not worth compared to the result

This is fucking awful.

mmm yes. the famous korean egg scientist research center

Looks like it would taste awful, but it looks kawaii as hell nigga

is this ramly burger?

This is some next-level creepshot.

this would be alright if the eggs were scrambled properly first, then folded over the burger pretty much instantly

Jacks protege

fuck off out of this website you britbongistani fucking faggot
kill yourself
>kawaii
>as hell
>nigga
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/instagram/
>>>/suicide/

who hurt you pal? you aite?

that's super un-kawaii of you mate. did someone piss in your corn flakes today? or is it the usual combination of self-loathing and hopelessness?

I think my sewer troll has autism

no because they're wearing gloves, but I swear every stall i go to gets lazier and lazier. I guess that's expected for just RM3.50++

then she throws it up

would you like to talk about it?

ouch

she looks weird without makeup

who is this?

fucking parkinson's, man

who is that btw?

no one knows, she just gets posted a lot is all

:(

Wew

>she doesn't chew

haahah i bet her farts smell extremly rotten

look at her fucking knees caving in

So hot, I know
Cheque'd

Japan is miles ahead.

HOLD IT IN
DONT CRY MIMI.

Excuse me but could you overcook that egg for me a little more?

Of all the faggotry on Veeky Forums to sperg about you pick those posts?

>having a mouthful of sauce get squirted into you
More like on your shirt and on your trousers ....

all chicks do

I want to hug her.

Why did american do this?

Seems like the middle guy ain't doing shit. At least give the man a pair of chopsticks so he can move the egg curds around a little more than just a gentle swirl. Fucking Julia Child had a less limp wrist.

>american
newfriend much?

>posture
I'm a huge fan of that early onset hunch back.

what do you really gain by having a half oven?

I'm guessing it probably uses less energy. There have been times when I was reluctant to use my full sized oven for small stuff, though I probably would have used it if I had a half sized one like that.

Can you imagine doing that for a living? All day long, Japanese workdays? I understand they go crazy.

It's not good for the sharpness of the knife to drag it along the cutting board like that. Flip it and use the top.

Shitty corndogs. I have no idea why the toothpicks are necessary.

I probably won't hold a full sized turkey, but that thing looks like it can bake pretty much 90% of oven dishes.

I cri everytim

americans are the only people on earth silly enough to shove a whole turkey in the oven tho

>i don't know how to use an oven

>a short, stocky middle-aged man in a blue button-down shirt and cheap tie wearing a hard hat comes in with a clipboard
>"omelette production is at an all-time low we need to double output to meet this month's quota"
>guy in the middle now swirling pans twice as fast

I did it and it came out wonderful

Everyone says this, and it makes intuitive sense, but is it actually a significant effect on a proper chopping board? Especially if you're using a steel regularly, the wear from a few scrapes against soft material seems like it would get cancelled out completely.

you glorious bastard you

im ready to throw my diet to the winds now

why are you pretending to be a nigger

Because it's funny

so funny that I forgot to laugh

Well you remembered now so go ahead.

Maybe you just have a different sense of humor, user. You've got to play to your audience sometimes.

I laughed

WA LA